Malaysian Government Advises Women to Get Dolled Up & Not to Nag Husbands During Lockdown

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
we FINALLY see good, solid & sound advice from a world government, and they get backlash???

:shakeshead:

A government advisory in Malaysia is facing widespread backlash after instructing women to dress up, wear makeup, and not nag their husbands during quarantine.

Is this what passes for "good,solid & sound advice in some circles? Of course. Put the onus on women.

BTW: Does the Malaysian government have enough personnel to deliver birth-control supplies to the home-bound? Just dial "Calling for Condoms" on your cell phone. "More BC pills needed in Sector R, ASAP."

we FINALLY see good, solid & sound advice from a world government, and they get backlash???

:shakeshead:

A government advisory in Malaysia is facing widespread backlash after instructing women to dress up, wear makeup, and not nag their husbands during quarantine.
I know I am gad I got rid of the wife before this shit happened. One of us would not have made it to the end of this shit. I realy feel sorry for that poor bastard that is stuck with her now. My family is takiing bets on when the cops show up to her new pad. I have april 28th.

Forum List

Back