Malaysia Flight 370: Vengeance for Uighurs?

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared on March 2014 while flying from Malaysia to Beijing, China. All evidence suggests that the airplane was deliberately flown off course and ditched in the Indian Ocean, killing the 227 passengers and 12 crew members. Debris was later found on the coast of Africa.

I would suggest that Malaysia authorities, after searching the homes of the flight MH370 pilots, found a “martyrdom video” which explained that the destruction of the aircraft was planned to avenge the persecution of Muslim Uighurs in China. We know that co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid was a devout Muslim and that a large majority of the flight passengers were Chinese.

The video is being kept secret or was destroyed to avoid angering the Chinese. If such a plot had been confirmed, China would have demanded huge reparations from Malaysia and likely used the act of terror as a pretense to force Malaysia to withdraw all its territorial claims in the South China Sea.

Flight 370 had cell phone service the entire time ... but not one single call was sent ... the ordinary explanation is everyone on board died at once, presumably at the same time all other radios went dead ... I hate to quote the book Dr. Strangelove, but "What's the point of [committing an act of terrorism] if you don't tell anyone [you're terrorising them]" ...

I know authorities released some information like he had been testing on flight simulators how to avoid check point towers and to create a program of how to change the flight plan in the plane. The crash was definitely intentional. His motive however is almost impossible to know without a manifesto.

If we assume his motive was intentional, then we should look at his family and friends. See if their lives have changed dramatically, sudden change in lifestyle due to more money perhaps. It’s conjecture, and I doubt we will ever know the reasons.

I know authorities released some information like he had been testing on flight simulators how to avoid check point towers and to create a program of how to change the flight plan in the plane. The crash was definitely intentional. His motive however is almost impossible to know without a manifesto.

But what were the steps taken ... we can kill the co-pilot and turn off all the radios ... but before the pilot makes the turn to the west, he has to kill all the passengers and stewards, before they can call on their cell phones ... there's nothing standard on an airplane that can do that, the pilot had to smuggle it on-board, without anyone or any video surveillance noticing ... and what could this poison be, that would kill everyone before anyone had time to make that phone call ... and why not turn off the cell phone connection as well ...

I don't like the "on-board fire -> toxic smoke -> kills everyone" much either ... and for mostly the same reasons I've listed above ... this remains a mystery for sure ...

Planning to change the flight plan is a normal and necessary contingency while in flight ... pilots have the nearest suitable airport programmed into the auto-pilot, so in an emergency pushing one button immediately changes the flight plan to that airport ... a so called "panic button" ... also, there's no towers at check points over the open ocean ... that's what transponders are for, and they both went dead ...

Now if we want to go looking for last week's dirty diaper ... it might help to look around the government ... Indonesia has a something of a history of brutal treatment of her citizens ... and in light of another terrible tragedy a little later over the anti-aircraft batteries in eastern Ukraine ... if this was a deliberate act, then something like a nation-state may well be behind it ...

If both pilots worked together on the terrorism plot, this scenario seems plausible:

Once in the sky for several minutes, one of the pilots announces to passengers that they will have to divert the flight to another stopover because of severe weather or other hazard.

The flight was in the middle of the night. Many of the passengers may have fallen asleep. Looking out the window at night would not give them any visual clues that something was amiss.The Chinese passengers were from a social environment where they were conditioned to never question authority even when they suspect something is wrong.

The flight attendants may have eventually figured out that something was wrong but did not alert the passengers because they wanted to avoid panic. When the flight was eventually far enough out in the ocean, cell phone service may have been spotty.

The pilots did not broadcast their manifesto from their plane. So what? The hijackers on Nine Eleven didn’t send messages from the planes either.

My hypothesis is the most reasonable answer to the question “Why did Muslim pilots kill Chinese passengers.”

My hypothesis is the most reasonable answer to the question “Why did Muslim pilots kill Chinese passengers.”

Indonesia is an Islamic country ... it's fair to assume a large part of the national airline's employees are Muslims ... and you're assuming this was intentional, and evidence is thin for that ... "Why would have the pilots killed Chinese passengers?" ...

There's some sloppiness in this description, which can be expected ... that in of itself doesn't hurt the hypothesis, one of the 9/11 hijackers missed his flight and now sits rotting in prison ... however, that's inconsistent with both pilots' computers and phone records being pristine clean, and no technical manuals and/or wiring schematics ... nor any material suggesting the pilots had heard of the Uighurs ... is this even a thing in Indonesia? ...

It would be a suicide mission, why did the pilots bother to cover their tracks so well? ... and by doing so, how would this help the Uighurs? ...

Indonesia is an Islamic country ... it's fair to assume a large part of the national airline's employees are Muslims ... and you're assuming this was intentional, and evidence is thin for that ... "Why would have the pilots killed Chinese passengers?" ...

There's some sloppiness in this description, which can be expected ... that in of itself doesn't hurt the hypothesis, one of the 9/11 hijackers missed his flight and now sits rotting in prison ... however, that's inconsistent with both pilots' computers and phone records being pristine clean, and no technical manuals and/or wiring schematics ... nor any material suggesting the pilots had heard of the Uighurs ... is this even a thing in Indonesia? ...

It would be a suicide mission, why did the pilots bother to cover their tracks so well? ... and by doing so, how would this help the Uighurs? ...

Malaysia is a separate country. It is not part of Indonesia. As I explained, the pilots may have left martyrdom videos on their home computers but those records were destroyed or hidden by the government to avoid conflict with China.

If both pilots worked together on the terrorism plot, this scenario seems plausible:

Once in the sky for several minutes, one of the pilots announces to passengers that they will have to divert the flight to another stopover because of severe weather or other hazard.

The flight was in the middle of the night. Many of the passengers may have fallen asleep. Looking out the window at night would not give them any visual clues that something was amiss.The Chinese passengers were from a social environment where they were conditioned to never question authority even when they suspect something is wrong.

The flight attendants may have eventually figured out that something was wrong but did not alert the passengers because they wanted to avoid panic. When the flight was eventually far enough out in the ocean, cell phone service may have been spotty.

The pilots did not broadcast their manifesto from their plane. So what? The hijackers on Nine Eleven didn’t send messages from the planes either.

the 9/11 terrorists did send a message--they flew into the Towers!!! where EVERYONE could see it!! in the DAYTIME!!! huge difference

Forum List

Back