Making Russia Great Again

It's serious.
Denmark has announced an increase in combat readiness to support NATO due to the situation in Ukraine.

Putin, stop sowing tension on the Danish-Ukrainian border!

The Ayn Rand Moscow Libertarian Lyceum chose the "GULAG Archipelago" as the theme of the essay "How my ancestors were tortured in the GULAG" at a literature lesson when studying the work of Alexander Solzhenitsyn, inviting schoolchildren to dream up. The best works will be included in the exposition of the GULAG Museum.
We are waiting for the release of a bestseller about the horrors of the Gulag based on these writings in all world's languages.

I have a good GULAG stories:

Photos from the archives of the NKVD. Joseph Stefan. Stalin's ghouls put him in the Gulag because he dreamed of becoming an Orthodox priest.
And there are millions of such scary stories.
FLFAiA8X0AI7moU

Photos from the archives of the NKVD. Alexander Rus. is a talented lawyer. Because he was from a family of landowners, he was declared a Cuban (!) spy by Stalin's executioners and sent to the Gulag.
And there are millions of such scary stories.
FLFMnQdXwAAkQ12

Last edited:
There is a curious fact about which the left prefer not to spread. In the 1930s, the NKVD raised a loyal caste of "thieves in law" in the Gulags. They took "socially close" pickpockets and swindlers and elevated them in the criminal environment to the status of the ruling elite. This had 2 goals: "reforging the nation" and a war with the old White Guard criminal elites - the Zhigans.

"Reforging" consisted in total terror, rape of minors and the like. The children were also put in the GULAGs on political grounds.

But the most interesting thing is that closer to the 50s, the Zhigan movement was revived in the form of "bitch wars". The KGB caste was practically destroyed. It was revived only under Brezhnev.

i

NATO
Trump wanted them to pay what they promised to pay for national defense.

Neither truth nor a view of reality are ever found in your posts.

Why is that?
NATO agreed to incremental increases when Obama was in office.

Forum List

Back