Making America great again…?

• Banned
I dont know about the rest of conservatives but the wife and I never make large investments or purchases while a dem is in office.
We learned our lesson when slick willy raped us on a capital gain only to have Bush give us a retro active return of 15k when he took office.

Why take the chance?

I dont know about the rest of conservatives but the wife and I never make large investments or purchases while a dem is in office.
We learned our lesson when slick willy raped us on a capital gain only to have Bush give us a retro active return of 15k when he took office.

Why take the chance?
How did you "get raped" on a capital gain only to have Scrub give you a retro return?

You're full of crap.

That's OCTOBER data, you fucking idiot!

If people are starting houses in OCTOBER it is a reflection of current economic conditions, not the consequence of an election result yet unknown.
Your diseased mind is leaking pus.

So why don't you explain what Crustic thought he was getting at?
Explaining anything to an infected mind liberal is like going to a Rodeo with onions on your head.

Why take the chance?
How did you "get raped" on a capital gain only to have Scrub give you a retro return?

You're full of crap.

I guess you've never realized a CG.
It's simple really. Slick willy jacked up the CG tax and Bush subsequently lowered them and gave a retro tax cut when he was elected.
Dont believe me? Look it up.

If people are starting houses in OCTOBER it is a reflection of current economic conditions, not the consequence of an election result yet unknown.
Nope, it's because Barry is a lame duck
I've always appreciated the eagerness with which you double up on Stupid shit you say...

Obama has been a "lame duck" since Jan 2015....

Your diseased mind is leaking pus.

So why don't you explain what Crustic thought he was getting at?
Explaining anything to an infected mind liberal is like going to a Rodeo with onions on your head.

You ain't much on thinking, are you....

Why take the chance?

You're full of crap.

It's simple really. Slick willy jacked up the CG tax and Bush subsequently lowered them and gave a retro tax cut when he was elected.
I realize that you are a lying idiot....

- In 1997, Clinton signed a reduction in the......capital gains tax rate to 20% from 28%.

So when did you sell this asset?

Why take the chance?

You're full of crap.

I realize that you are a lying idiot....

- In 1997, Clinton signed a reduction in the......capital gains tax rate to 20% from 28%.

So when did you sell this asset?

Believe what you want but the retro return put a down payment on my boat.

Forum List

Back