Making America Great Again: Reinstating the 1790 Naturalization Act Where ONLY White People Became Citizens

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
We're in a constitutional crisis with a Usurper at the helm. He's opened the funnel at the southern border. Illegal aliens are now an existential threat to the people the founders cherished, free White people. When free White people's existence are threatened, it's a national security issue. The brilliant founders of White European heritage wanted to instill their beliefs for eternity. It is written. It's a duty to all America First nationalists who want to make America great again to understand what the first Congress meant when establishing the 1790 Naturalization Act. Here it is.:

[Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.]

How brilliant they were wanting the new country to be a White nation for Whites who could be free from tyranny from the British tyrants they escaped from. Trump's triumphant return will solidify the 1790 Naturalization Act once and for all.

Whites have been leaders in building western civilization and putting White men on the moon thanks to Wernher Von Braun, a Nazi. It's true.

We're in a constitutional crisis with a Usurper at the helm. He's opened the funnel at the southern border. Illegal aliens are now an existential threat to the people the founders cherished, free White people. When free White people's existence are threatened, it's a national security issue. The brilliant founders of White European heritage wanted to instill their beliefs for eternity. It is written. It's a duty to all America First nationalists who want to make America great again to understand what the first Congress meant when establishing the 1790 Naturalization Act. Here it is.:

[Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.]

How brilliant they were wanting the new country to be a White nation for Whites who could be free from tyranny from the British tyrants they escaped from. Trump's triumphant return will solidify the 1790 Naturalization Act once and for all.

Whites have been leaders in building western civilization and putting White men on the moon thanks to Wernher Von Braun, a Nazi. It's true.
An all white America would be boring…we wouldn’t have all those rapes and murders in St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC and Los Angeles

Last edited:

The 14th Amendment nullifies the Naturalization Act of 1790.

Have you been drinking liquid Draino and Smoking Crystal Draino again?

You couldn't get that passed again in the middle of a race war in the US!

How about instead we just shut down immigration completely for at least a decade with the exception of Americans who marry overseas and thence move to a strictly merit based immigration system that allows for no more than a number equivalent to .01% of the current population being allowed to immigrate each year.

Well let's be real for a moment and actually look at the history of the world and not just America.

Switzerland has consistently had the lowest gun related and violent crime in all of Europe. They also have a gun ownership that rivals America. But they don't have a diverse society. They all are white, speak the same language, have the same mentality, and the same social norms. So they feel more comfortable around eachother and more relaxed. In America we have hundreds and hundreds of political and social and religious groups all different demanding society conform to them instead of them conforming to society. Hell in Switzerland you can't even become a citizen unless you fluently speak their language and pay to get in.

And if you look at the history of countries around the world going back thousands of years which countries were the ones that were always 1st world ones that were the strongest, smartest and most prosperous? White and Asian ones. There are no black first world countries, never have been, a couple black countries have been 2nd world at best. All of the worlds contributions from engineering, medical, science, architecture and so on have 98% of the time been from non black countries. Even the Spaniards we're building ships and setting up international trade routes when blacks were still starving in huts.

I'm sure some will call me a racist but don't boo me, boo history because everything I just stated has been true for thousands of years all over the world. All I'm doing is pointing out the reality of things. And I honestly believe diversity is bad for America, especially forced diversity or diversity as an agenda.

And when was America it's strongest, most prosperous, respected, self sufficient, and successful? When our population was mostly white. What happened when we started letting all the illegals from other countries by the truck load? We as a country performed worse as a whole and all of our internal issues got worse.

Well let's be real for a moment and actually look at the history of the world and not just America.

Switzerland has consistently had the lowest gun related and violent crime in all of Europe. They also have a gun ownership that rivals America. But they don't have a diverse society. They all are white, speak the same language, have the same mentality, and the same social norms. So they feel more comfortable around eachother and more relaxed. In America we have hundreds and hundreds of political and social and religious groups all different demanding society conform to them instead of them conforming to society. Hell in Switzerland you can't even become a citizen unless you fluently speak their language and pay to get in.

And if you look at the history of countries around the world going back thousands of years which countries were the ones that were always 1st world ones that were the strongest, smartest and most prosperous? White and Asian ones. There are no black first world countries, never have been, a couple black countries have been 2nd world at best. All of the worlds contributions from engineering, medical, science, architecture and so on have 98% of the time been from non black countries. Even the Spaniards we're building ships and setting up international trade routes when blacks were still starving in huts.

I'm sure some will call me a racist but don't boo me, boo history because everything I just stated has been true for thousands of years all over the world. All I'm doing is pointing out the reality of things. And I honestly believe diversity is bad for America, especially forced diversity or diversity as an agenda.

And when was America it's strongest, most prosperous, respected, self sufficient, and successful? When our population was mostly white. What happened when we started letting all the illegals from other countries by the truck load? We as a country performed worse as a whole and all of our internal issues got worse.
You are trying to reach liberal democrats and Tweeners with logic and common sense

Which means you are pissing in the wind

You won't get many people to support this.

😄

Too bad your whites heroes entrusted the safe guarding of a white America to you soft cucks huh?

You're not helping, jack ass.
Not helping what? Your fantasy session where you guys get nostalgic for how great slave state America was compared to today? 😄 I'm not here to help you clowns I'm here to laugh at you sad fucks. That America you all think was so great and white was maintained by brutal violence against minorities and indigenous people. It doesn't exist today because you cucks don't have the balls or the numbers to maintain it. Me coming here to laugh in your faces isn't going to change that.

Seems you'd be happier living somewhere else. You're not going to get what you want in my country.

Not helping what? Your fantasy session where you guys get nostalgic for how great slave state America was compared to today? 😄 I'm not here to help you clowns I'm here to laugh at you sad fucks. That America you all think was so great and white was maintained by brutal violence against minorities and indigenous people. It doesn't exist today because you cucks don't have the balls or the numbers to maintain it. Me coming here to laugh in your faces isn't going to change that.
You can feel free to get the fuck out then. Or shut the fuck up.

We don't need your trolling here. We get enough of that shit without your dumb ass.

This sad post ^^^ makes me wonder why you're not living in Switzerland.

You can feel free to get the fuck out then. Or shut the fuck up.

We don't need your trolling here. We get enough of that shit without your dumb ass.
No bitch. I get to come here to laugh in your face precisely because you're an impotent cuck who can't do anything about it.

They speak four languages in Switzerland depending on the Canton. They speak French, German, Italian and Romanche. You're stupid.

Forum List

Back