Making America Great Again: Reinstating the 1790 Naturalization Act Where ONLY White People Became Citizens

So the NC court unanimously said it was racist? And you’re dancing again. Typical leftist stooge. I told you that I disagree with the opinion of the court. Like many on your side whine about Roe vs. Wade. Courts aren’t perfect. Only thing simple around here is your mind.
What's your reasoning for disagreeing with the court?

Just you. I do not see “black people” as a monolith. I treat everyone as individuals. Therein lies the problem. To you, I am just a white guy. Same as Trump or Tom Brady or Joe the Plumber. When in fact I am a Jew from Boston and have very little in common with those persons. So you exaggerate and you called me a racist because I am white. You knew nothing about me or my background. That makes you ignorant, regardless of your skin color.
Wait. But you're not a hardcore leftist who worships the Dem party.

That means.....you're not a real Jew, right?

You're a house Jew?

An uncle Chaim?

You're not down for the מַאֲבָק?

:laugh2:
:beer:

Well you’re a Holocaust denier. I do Not have proof but I ll state as such anyway. You also enjoy masturbating while watching Schindlers List. Two can play this game, little moron. See how you like it. Since in your world, proof is irrelevant.
You are more than welcome to immigrate to Texas. Texas Jews is good news.

Come be one of the Texas Lone Stars of David.
:beer:

{...
April 28, 2008, 8:14 AM MDT / Source: The Associated Press

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that states can require voters to produce photo identification without violating their constitutional rights, validating Republican-inspired voter ID laws.

In a splintered 6-3 ruling, the court upheld Indiana's strict photo ID requirement, which Democrats and civil rights groups said would deter poor, older and minority voters from casting ballots. Its backers said it was needed to prevent fraud.
...}

I disagree with the SCOTUS.

First of all, I have never shown a photo ID in my life, to ever vote.
I use my voter registration card, which is not photo.

Second is that the driver's license that they do then want people to use as a photo ID can not be checked for validity by the polling station, so is worthless. People often have fake driver's licenses, to buy alcohol, etc. and they are expensive enough to not be universal to those who do not own a car for some reason.

Have you been drinking liquid Draino and Smoking Crystal Draino again?

You couldn't get that passed again in the middle of a race war in the US!

How about instead we just shut down immigration completely for at least a decade with the exception of Americans who marry overseas and thence move to a strictly merit based immigration system that allows for no more than a number equivalent to .01% of the current population being allowed to immigrate each year.

You already have a labour shortage and it’s gotten worse during lockdowns.

We are talking about you and I .
Diploma Dumbos

The educated form is "about you and me," because both are objects of a preposition. This pretentious but false grammar is endemic in college graduates trying to sound educated. But they're not really trying, or else they would go to the trouble of finding the correct and logical pronoun.

So don't brag about your college degrees to the Grammar Fuhrer.

Diploma Dumbos

The educated form is "about you and me," because both are objects of a preposition. This pretentious but false grammar is endemic in college graduates trying to sound educated. But they're not really trying, or else they would go to the trouble of finding the correct and logical pronoun.

So don't brag about your college degrees to the Grammar Fuhrer.
Typos. Really? I said what are we talking about, You and I, you leftist fool.

Forum List

Back