Making America Great Again: President Trump Seriously Looking At Ending Birthright Citizenship

I've lived ina Muslim country and I have tons of Muslim friends from all over and they all chose to wear the hijab under no pressure.
That's if I say all American American women are whore and gold diggers like Melania.
And nobody buys your bullshit about defending Muslim women rights, 1 in 4 US women said they were sexually assaulted...that's what should be your concern.

No link, no support, pivoting, obfuscating and lying. I don't give a shit where you lived nor do I give a shit about YOUR opinion of Melania. You have a very inflated opinion of yourself. I posted PROOF you post nothing but blathering bullshit.
Do never get concerned about Muslim women...they are well protected, by their family, friends and society...unlike here in the US they are subject to sexual harassment on daily basis...and is not strange when an elected president admitted of using money and power to grab pussies and other in sensitive jobs were condemned or accused of rape.
81% of American said they were sexually harassed

A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment

Look into what they call sexual harassment. Looking at a woman and winking is considered sexual harassment.

Yeah, middle-east women are well protected. If a middle-east guy rapes a woman, they consider her to be the criminal, not the rapist.
Hahaha with the stereotype again ? Go to most Muslim countries sexually harass a woman and you will get your bones crushed....how do you guys make up this shit where mislims blame the raped woman ?
Once fox story and boom all Muslim countries are like that.
So the whole world knows that you guys have a pussy grabber as a president so it must be all Americans are pussy grabbers?

Stats are here , the US is one of the worst places for women...rape, kidnappings, killings and sexual harassment. A day doesnt pass by and we dont hear about a woman or a kid being kidnapped raped and killed.
One kid went missing in a Muslim country the whole country stopped, and luckily she was found unharmed. Here in the US it doesnt even make the news most if the time.

I guess you never heard of the Amber alert. They send them out when kids simply run away from home.

Don't tell me how great middle-east treat their women. How could you have societies where men make sure their wives and daughters are dressed up like a mummy when they leave the home? It's a huge deal if a Muslim country starts to allow women to drive.

Women in your world are second-class citizens and always were. You treat them a little bit better than pets, but that's the most you can say about them.
You have a very bigoted uninformed opinion. Have you been to a Muslim country ? How many Muslim countries women are of obligated to cover and not drive in the 56 majority Muslim cointries?

lol. You are the one whining about everything. Obviously, the new world doesn't suit you. You know where the mountains of the True caucasians are.

Why have you abandoned your motherland?
i have always been a new worlder. why did you abandon the old world instead of fix it up into a paradise?

Who said we didn't?

Mexico, though, it is a shithole. YOur people need you.
why are you over here complaining?

Because you need to be told to go home.
lol. i really am American. you know where the mountains of the True caucasians are.

Why have you abandoned your motherland?
i have always been a new worlder. why did you abandon the old world instead of fix it up into a paradise?

Who said we didn't?

lol. i really am American. you know where the mountains of the True caucasians are.

In your heart, you are a Mexican.

Your hatred of Americans, have been demonstrated many times, none more horrifically than when you sided with the child rapist and against his 14 year old victim.

You are sub human.

Who said we didn't?

Your hatred of Americans, have been demonstrated many times, none more horrifically than when you sided with the child rapist and against his 14 year old victim.

You are sub human.
lol. i am more American than you can ever be. why not "save the old world", instead?

Who said we didn't?

You are sub human.
lol. i am more American than you can ever be. why not "save the old world", instead?

I note you dont' deny siding with Mexican child rapist vs his American child victim.

YOu are a sub human monster, full of hate for your supposedly fellow Americans.

You are sub human.

I note you dont' deny siding with Mexican child rapist vs his American child victim.

YOu are a sub human monster, full of hate for your supposedly fellow Americans.
i notice you only have excuses instead of any results.

New Topics

Forum List

Back