Making America Great Again: President Trump Seriously Looking At Ending Birthright Citizenship

Well look at where these people came from and how they live. Of course we don't want that here. The land is not poison, the people are. They made their countries what they are today.
All ethnicities came here for a better opportunity i including whites. Why you feel so special as a white person?

We don't. We have the same right to make immigration policy as Americans always have had.

Why did you make it racial?
Cons and trump base made it about race.

No, that was you.

My point stands.

We have the same right to make immigration policy as Americans always have had.
Here is how I see it...God made this land for his people , laws dont and wont matter...as you made it here or your ancestors others will. I rather have an illegal who works his ass off to better the life of his family, than a fat fuck in the middle of America who cant even walk straight and spends all day bashing minorities online. Survival of the fittest....I say let's trade all the useless obese rednecks with hardworking Latinos if you really love America.

The only reason you take that stance is because you're an immigrant yourself. If all of earth is God's land and anybody has a right to live where they want, try moving to Asia or Europe and tell them you are just sitting your ass down.

It doesn't matter how nice or how hard illegals work. It's irrelevant in the context they are still illegal and not supposed to be here. It's like being out of a job, going into a company, and just start working. When they throw you out, you can't say because you are doing good work there, they must hire you.

It's the next step in making America great again. Birthright Citizenship refers to Citizen parents, not Illegals. The 14th Amendment was only created for slaves after the civil war. It was not created for foreigners. Let's hear from the man who wrote the Citizenship clause himself, Senator John Jacob Howard:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete.

President Trump Says He Is Still "Looking Seriously" at Ending Birthright Citizenship
White nationalists trying to slow down the demographics change lol....keep on living in fear and paranoia.

Well look at where these people came from and how they live. Of course we don't want that here. The land is not poison, the people are. They made their countries what they are today.
All ethnicities came here for a better opportunity i including whites. Why you feel so special as a white person?

Yes they did, and they came here legally.

The US allows nearly a million people a year to become citizens of this great country. That's on top of all the generous VISA's and work permits we provide so outsiders have the ability to take advantage of everything we created. Name me one civilized country that people want to live that comes close to what we offer.

We are doing enough for outsiders. In fact we are doing more than enough. This is our country and everybody wants to come in. But like a great restaurant or great exhibit, you simply have to wait your turn, and you may never get in because of the high demand.

It's the next step in making America great again. Birthright Citizenship refers to Citizen parents, not Illegals. The 14th Amendment was only created for slaves after the civil war. It was not created for foreigners. Let's hear from the man who wrote the Citizenship clause himself, Senator John Jacob Howard:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete.

President Trump Says He Is Still "Looking Seriously" at Ending Birthright Citizenship
This is great news. Yes, I'm going to vote for President Trump, again. I really didn't need to know this to vote for him but, this just makes it all the better.

White nationalists trying to slow down the demographics change lol....keep on living in fear and paranoia.

The US allows nearly a million people a year to become citizens of this great country. That's on top of all the generous VISA's and work permits we provide so outsiders have the ability to take advantage of everything we created. Name me one civilized country that people want to live that comes close to what we offer.

We are doing enough for outsiders. In fact we are doing more than enough. This is our country and everybody wants to come in. But like a great restaurant or great exhibit, you simply have to wait your turn, and you may never get in because of the high demand.

IMO, we are doing, and have done way too much. There is a point at which generosity becomes foolish and self destructive, and we passed that point long ago.

The whole Anchor Baby Myth was created by The Democrat Party who have implemented a long term strategy of importing illegal immigrants in to their states and districts to bolster their populations, falsely acquire a larger share of Federal Dollars, and Game The System and gather to themselves an unfair share of Representatives in Congress.

The 14th Amendment was written to stop The Southern Democrat States from Discriminating against The Children of their Former Slaves and declared them US Citizens via The Constitution so that they could not be denied their rights by The Bigoted Democrat Party.

Which is why Trump should make an executive order about no more anchor babies and let the left push it to the Supreme.

The left never cared about the country, the left only cares about the left. At this very moment, China or some terrorist organization sent pregnant women here to have babies that become automatic citizens. They take those women and babies back and will raise the baby to adulthood with their radicalization. Then when they turn of age, they can walk into our country with no questions asked because they are technically Americans.

Birther Tourism is a real threat to the future of this country, but do you think one Democrat cares that we are creating more problems for this country, and quite possibly the next 911 attackers? Of course not. All they care about is power; power they can get from foreigners in this country legal or not.

Agreed. Issue the EO and let someone take it to the Courts.
The courts are not going to overturn the current understanding of the 14th. Hoping for that to happen is fanciful thinking. If you really want the 14th to be reinterpreted to exclude foreign born, it will require an amendment. That is also not going to happen.

The current understanding is a simple precedent and a terrible one. IN any sane world, it would be overturned without hesitation.

You are likely correct. It is a long shot that conservatives judges would be so radical in their defense of this nation.
If Trump gets to replace RBG with a conservative it might happen. But until then, John Roberts is there to jump in with the libs.

Last edited:
The whole Anchor Baby Myth was created by The Democrat Party who have implemented a long term strategy of importing illegal immigrants in to their states and districts to bolster their populations, falsely acquire a larger share of Federal Dollars, and Game The System and gather to themselves an unfair share of Representatives in Congress.

The 14th Amendment was written to stop The Southern Democrat States from Discriminating against The Children of their Former Slaves and declared them US Citizens via The Constitution so that they could not be denied their rights by The Bigoted Democrat Party.

Which is why Trump should make an executive order about no more anchor babies and let the left push it to the Supreme.

The left never cared about the country, the left only cares about the left. At this very moment, China or some terrorist organization sent pregnant women here to have babies that become automatic citizens. They take those women and babies back and will raise the baby to adulthood with their radicalization. Then when they turn of age, they can walk into our country with no questions asked because they are technically Americans.

Birther Tourism is a real threat to the future of this country, but do you think one Democrat cares that we are creating more problems for this country, and quite possibly the next 911 attackers? Of course not. All they care about is power; power they can get from foreigners in this country legal or not.

Agreed. Issue the EO and let someone take it to the Courts.
The courts are not going to overturn the current understanding of the 14th. Hoping for that to happen is fanciful thinking. If you really want the 14th to be reinterpreted to exclude foreign born, it will require an amendment. That is also not going to happen.

The current understanding is a simple precedent and a terrible one. IN any sane world, it would be overturned without hesitation.

You are likely correct. It is a long shot that conservatives judges would be so radical in their defense of this nation.
If Trump gets to replace RBG wit a conservative it might happen. But until then, John Roberts is there to jump in with the libs.

Has anyone checked her pulse recently?

hqdefault.jpg

We don't. We have the same right to make immigration policy as Americans always have had.

No, that was you.

My point stands.

Here is how I see it...God made this land for his people , laws dont and wont matter...as you made it here or your ancestors others will. I rather have an illegal who works his ass off to better the life of his family, than a fat fuck in the middle of America who cant even walk straight and spends all day bashing minorities online. Survival of the fittest....I say let's trade all the useless obese rednecks with hardworking Latinos if you really love America.

So, you don't respect the laws of the land, nor the rights of it' citizens to even make laws.

You are actively hostile to them, and you see this immigration as a survival of the fittest and you side those coming in against your fellow American citizens specifically, those "useless obese rural poor whites".

How is it, that in your mind, that is not racist of you, nor traitorous of your, nor even just plain evil?

BUT, btw, thanks for your honesty. I know that what you said, is the position of most liberals, they just mostly choose to lie.
I'm a not a liberal, I'm a human being who wants the best for everyone. Those who endure thousands of miles and risk their lives to come here should be given a helping hand like the ones before them. I fly around the US and I see vast empty lands and Ron's of things to do...I see a need for hardworking people everywhere, I see also millions that donr nothing but spread fear mongering.
That been said I do respect the law of the land, doesnt nean that everything the law says is just....there is a difference between law and justice.

You would lose. The 14th Amendment has already been held up to cover those born on US soil.

You can amend the Constitution, and with the 14th, that isn’t going to happen.
Thus, the need for DOJ to float a fresh Test Case, to fast-track it to SCOTUS, and let that 5-4 court work its magic... re-interpreting the intent or meaning of the Fourteenth.

Reiterate original intent, not reinterpret.

Wrong. Illegal Aliens are not Subject to US Jurisdiction. This is why they can be deported simply for missing a Court date.
It's why they can be held in detention simply because they are here.

The Constitution defines that. ie: Subject to the Jusrisdiction.

Wrong.

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies birthright citizenship - interpretation and misinterpretation - US Constitution

The Constitution is not "left" or "right" it just is.

But the judges are in many cases. There is no constitutional protection for women getting abortions. There is no Church and State in the Constitution. Marriage isn't even mentioned in the document yet alone constitutionally protected.

These decisions were all made by judges.

Wrong. Illegal Aliens are not Subject to US Jurisdiction. This is why they can be deported simply for missing a Court date.
It's why they can be held in detention simply because they are here.

The Constitution defines that. ie: Subject to the Jusrisdiction.

Wrong.

The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies birthright citizenship - interpretation and misinterpretation - US Constitution

Baron Trump is an anchor baby . Such a shame he will have to go back to his moms shithole country .

Then you people wonder why you're referred to as the Uninformed Voters.

No, that was you.

My point stands.

So, you don't respect the laws of the land, nor the rights of it' citizens to even make laws.

You are actively hostile to them, and you see this immigration as a survival of the fittest and you side those coming in against your fellow American citizens specifically, those "useless obese rural poor whites".

How is it, that in your mind, that is not racist of you, nor traitorous of your, nor even just plain evil?

BUT, btw, thanks for your honesty. I know that what you said, is the position of most liberals, they just mostly choose to lie.
I'm a not a liberal, I'm a human being who wants the best for everyone. Those who endure thousands of miles and risk their lives to come here should be given a helping hand like the ones before them. I fly around the US and I see vast empty lands and Ron's of things to do...I see a need for hardworking people everywhere, I see also millions that donr nothing but spread fear mongering.
That been said I do respect the law of the land, doesnt nean that everything the law says is just....there is a difference between law and justice.

Your hostility to the laws and the citizens of this nation are clear, especially the white ones.

Rationalizing your enmity, as "fairness" or "justice" is noted and dismissed.

So, when you see white nationalists chanting, "you will not replace us" and all the libs are attacking those people as evil and racist,

do you laugh at them for being too stupid to see that the plan IS to, as you said, "trade" white guys for "hard working Latinos" or do you think that they are just lying to fool the stupid?

IMO, we are doing, and have done way too much. There is a point at which generosity becomes foolish and self destructive, and we passed that point long ago.

It's the "what have you done for me lately" stance that is so irritating. The problem is our generosity has spoiled the rest of the world, particularly south of us.

I listen to the Salem Broadcasting station a lot because they have pretty good hosts. They are constantly holding fund raisers for people in other countries to make their lives a little better. Salem is just one, there are hundreds if not thousands for private charities in this country that reach out to foreigners in need.

Does anybody really appreciate what we do for them? Hell no. It's usually people saying we aren't doing enough and we need to do much more.

No, that was you.

My point stands.

Your hostility to the laws and the citizens of this nation are clear, especially the white ones.

So, when you see white nationalists chanting, "you will not replace us" and all the libs are attacking those people as evil and racist,

do you laugh at them for being too stupid to see that the plan IS to, as you said, "trade" white guys for "hard working Latinos" or do you think that they are just lying to fool the stupid?
The way you come up with your conclusions is strange.
No I have nothing against the white race, I just use the same logic the racists of this board who think whites are superior.
And no I love this country, respect it and would fight for it...thay been said it has so many flaws that needs to be fixed.

I said if white nationalists really love the well being of America, they should call for the trading of the useless whites out there for hard working minorities for example. I live in west LA 90% or so of the beggars for example are white.

It's the "what have you done for me lately" stance that is so irritating. The problem is our generosity has spoiled the rest of the world, particularly south of us.

I listen to the Salem Broadcasting station a lot because they have pretty good hosts. They are constantly holding fund raisers for people in other countries to make their lives a little better. Salem is just one, there are hundreds if not thousands for private charities in this country that reach out to foreigners in need.

Does anybody really appreciate what we do for them? Hell no. It's usually people saying we aren't doing enough and we need to do much more.
Dont forget that the US doesnt give without taking. We have our hands on natural resources, markets, advantages because of our military might...we also fucked up lot of countries and that's why their citizens ome here. Dont act holly.

Dont forget that the US doesnt give without taking. We have our hands on natural resources, markets, advantages because of our military might...we also fucked up lot of countries and that's why their citizens ome here. Dont act holly.

No, we have our hands on resources through negotiations with private companies, not the government. The only countries we fuck up are those who present some sort of thereat to us or our allies, and we don't owe anybody a thing because of it.

No, that was you.

My point stands.

The way you come up with your conclusions is strange.
No I have nothing against the white race, I just use the same logic the racists of this board who think whites are superior.
And no I love this country, respect it and would fight for it...thay been said it has so many flaws that needs to be fixed.

I said if white nationalists really love the well being of America, they should call for the trading of the useless whites out there for hard working minorities for example. I live in west LA 90% or so of the beggars for example are white.

Your enmity and hate is plain to see, from your position that Americans, especially white Americans, don't have the Right of Self Determination, to your obvious racist hatred of white Americans.

It it boring to keep harping on it. On the rare occasions that a liberal like yourself decides to be honest, I prefer to take the opportunity to get some straight answers.

I asked a question about how you feel about your fellow liberals who lie about the agenda you have admitted to.

So, do you consider them fools, or do you consider them cowards for their lies? Or some third option?

What a load of crap.

No, we have our hands on resources through negotiations with private companies, not the government. The only countries we fuck up are those who present some sort of thereat to us or our allies, and we don't owe anybody a thing because of it.

Iraq was no threat to us. Syria was no threat to us. Yemen was no threat to us. Libya was no threat to us. Vietnam was no threat to us. North Korea was not threat to us.

We lost in all of them at that.

Iraq was no threat to us. Syria was no threat to us. Yemen was no threat to us. Libya was no threat to us. Vietnam was no threat to us. North Korea was not threat to us.

We lost in all of them at that.

Not directly a threat to US.

By that logic, Nazi Germany wasn't a direct threat to US. Should we have let them go at it?

Baron Trump is an anchor baby . Such a shame he will have to go back to his moms shithole country .
No he's not you dumbass! He was born of a mother who's a naturalized U.S. Citizen. Melania went through the Naturalization process the legal way.
His mother was born in Slovenia, his father was born in Jamaica

Forum List

Back