Making America Great Again: President Trump Seriously Looking At Ending Birthright Citizenship

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
It's the next step in making America great again. Birthright Citizenship refers to Citizen parents, not Illegals. The 14th Amendment was only created for slaves after the civil war. It was not created for foreigners. Let's hear from the man who wrote the Citizenship clause himself, Senator John Jacob Howard:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete.

President Trump Says He Is Still "Looking Seriously" at Ending Birthright Citizenship

The clumsy-ass 14th Amendment served its purpose, but now that poorly-worded, overly broad POS is fucking up everything it touches.

I want the SCOTUS to properly apply it to the 2nd Amendment just to watch the California Commies squeal like buttfucked pigs and demand a clarification.

I'm in! It may take a constitutional amendment to to do.
Joe, I think the laws are already on the book and may support President Trump, as this nation has a major health issue with the fentanyl that is coming over here with the coyotes and sometimes the people applying for citizenship here who cross illegally.

Since Congress refuses to help or even address the humanitarian crisis they have created by omission of humanitarian funding, President Trump is doing the best thing to look into what he can and cannot do according to laws already on the books. He's careful that way.

The clumsy-ass 14th Amendment served its purpose, but now that poorly-worded, overly broad POS is fucking up everything it touches.

I want the SCOTUS to properly apply it to the 2nd Amendment just to watch the California Commies squeal like buttfucked pigs and demand a clarification.
President Trump is liable for protecting citizens from foreigner's harm, and the sale of killing fentanyl is killing 300 Americans per week, last I read. It's coming over not only with coyotes, it's coming over with some of the 'dreamers' as well. That's why they're terrorists. They take people's children and kill them with bad drugs passed of as sweet dreams.

Joe, I think the laws are already on the book and may support President Trump, as this nation has a major health issue with the fentanyl that is coming over here with the coyotes and sometimes the people applying for citizenship here who cross illegally.

Since Congress refuses to help or even address the humanitarian crisis they have created by omission of humanitarian funding, President Trump is doing the best thing to look into what he can and cannot do according to laws already on the books. He's careful that way.
I agree that the laws as written/as may support Trump, but I doubt the courts will agree because of the many many years of precedent of interpreting the 24th Amendment as to give birthright citizenship to foreigners' babies if born on American soil.

I agree that the laws as written/as may support Trump, but I doubt the courts will agree because of the many many years of precedent of interpreting the 24th Amendment as to give birthright citizenship to foreigners' babies if born on American soil.

Well it's a new day in paradise. If you read some of the arguments during the creation of the amendment, one of them was about it being misinterpreted as any baby born here automatically becoming a US citizen. So I don't think we need a new amendment, just a new ruling by the Supreme Court on the amendment itself.

Why birthright citizen was ever acceptable is a good question. Trump delivers again.

Donald claimed that his father was born in Germany. Maybe he's right about that...

It's the next step in making America great again. Birthright Citizenship refers to Citizen parents, not Illegals. The 14th Amendment was only created for slaves after the civil war. It was not created for foreigners. Let's hear from the man who wrote the Citizenship clause himself, Senator John Jacob Howard:

"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."

"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."

The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete.

President Trump Says He Is Still "Looking Seriously" at Ending Birthright Citizenship
*president* tRump cannot amend the Constitution by executive order.

Well it's a new day in paradise. If you read some of the arguments during the creation of the amendment, one of them was about it being misinterpreted as any baby born here automatically becoming a US citizen. So I don't think we need a new amendment, just a new ruling by the Supreme Court on the amendment itself.
Even with the Trump appointments, I doubt the supreme court will overturn over 100 years of precedent of misinterpreting the 14th amendment.

When is he (sorry, He) going to end chain migration like he promised and send his wife's family back home?

White nationalists trying to slow down the demographics change lol....keep on living in fear and paranoia.

When is he (sorry, He) going to end chain migration like he promised and send his wife's family back home?
Why should he send them back home? They came over the legal way abiding by our immigration laws, just like Melania who became a naturalized Citizen the legal way.

White nationalists trying to slow down the demographics change lol....keep on living in fear and paranoia.
Nope!

Forum List

Back