Makenzie Lueck's Killer

When will they ever learn to never trust these people?

ayoola5.jpg

Man charged in death of Utah college student Mackenzie Lueck

The suspect’s neighbors had told detectives they allegedly saw Ajayi “burning something in his back yard with the use of gasoline” on June 17 and 18.

Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

"These people?" what are these people?

I'm glad he didn't kill 25 people in a church like the guy in Texas, or kill 50 people at a country music concert in Vegas.

These people?
Dark skinned foreigners. Does that help?

This happens 9ver and over with our attractive white girls who have never been taught to avoid these foreign animals

Oh, OK. So, you're all good with light skinned AmeriKKKans doing the mass killings?
Always the race card.

I'm glad he didn't kill 25 people in a church like the guy in Texas, or kill 50 people at a country music concert in Vegas.

These people?

This happens 9ver and over with our attractive white girls who have never been taught to avoid these foreign animals

Oh, OK. So, you're all good with light skinned AmeriKKKans doing the mass killings?
Always the race card.

just in case you missed it Mr Brain Dead Boi, the member I quoted stated, "Dark skinned foreigners. Does that help?"

maybe go after that member for introducing the 'race card' in the thread, if you have a fucking brain to keep up with the conversation?

I was just following their lead, Mr. Brain Dead Boi.
Any time you throw that the ridiculous referral to the KKK out there, you are playing the race card, liar.

Any time you refuse to acknowledge the fact that others within the conversation have previously put the 'race card' into the conversation before I may have ever done so, is nothing more than you avoiding the 'race card' that others have already brought into the conversation; Mr. Brain Dead Boi.

ayoola5.jpg

The suspect’s neighbors had told detectives they allegedly saw Ajayi “burning something in his back yard with the use of gasoline” on June 17 and 18.

Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

SMH she met him in a park in the middle of the night according to the Lyft driver;What was she thinking? We need to teach these kids better about safety IMHO. At her age I never would have met a man at that hour by myself. Then again when I was young I always carried a weapon just for this reason. You can't trust anyone.

My sympathies to her family.

ayoola5.jpg

SMH she met him in a park in the middle of the night according to the Lyft driver;What was she thinking? We need to teach these kids better about safety IMHO. At her age I never would have met a man at that hour by myself. Then again when I was young I always carried a weapon just for this reason. You can't trust anyone.

---------------------------------------------- sounds like an APPOINTMENT had been made Marianne .

ayoola5.jpg

These people?

This happens over and over with our attractive white girls who have never been taught to avoid these foreign animals
--------------------------------------------- girls have been taught just the opposite as they have been taught to never discriminate .

ayoola5.jpg

---------------------------------------------- sounds like an APPOINTMENT had been made Marianne .
Yes but I never would have done that alone at that hour. Then again I would also have gutted him like a pig so...

people don't discriminate as they have been taught that its racist to discriminate , When a person won't discriminate its because they have been brainwashed and so they don't think .

Has her tard father com out to assure the nation that he has nothing against Africans and loves their food yet? The foolish fathers of these girls tend to do these things.

I see the ghouls are already salivating over using her dead body for political purposes. Creeps.
-------------------------------------------- yep , its the practical way to go MDK .

Utah, being a modern, progressive state, has the death penalty. Let's hope this racist animal is next.

From the article linked in Tipsy’s post-

Border Patrol agents came across the first of the two most recent groups on June 22, when 105 crossed the Rio Grande River and into the United States.

That group consisted of 82 Haitians, with the rest from South America and Africa.

On Monday, another group nearly twice as big – 205 – waded across, undoubtedly inspired by the success of the first group. The second wave included 122 Haitians, with dozens of others from Africa and South America, according to a statement from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

If you watch the video, you will see some are even carrying luggage. I guess Hillary’s foundation paid for the luggage. Wonder if they paid for their passage here too, out of guilt their initiative failed so badly in Haiti...

Forum List

Back