"Make the Rich Panic"

You would think that liberals always imply it only cost 10 cents to make a $10 dollar pizza and the greedy bastard owners make a $9.90 profit in just one pizza there would be 10 million dollar mansions every where

But you see why every progressive run economy is doomed to failure regardless of scope.

Ahh, I was thinking of jobs of apple, he was the one who set up shop in a garage

He made them in his garage, dont the OP even know that?
Ahh, I was thinking of jobs of apple, he was the one who set up shop in a garage

Ooops. Didn't your successful career start out in a garage? And you are rich. You live on a lake. That must be the ticket. Everyone needs to start out in a garage and become rich and famous and live on a lake like bear.

But, does a bear shit in the woods?

Two parent upper middle class home that provided Bill with the opportunity to acquire 10,000 hours of computer programming experience BEFORE he enrolled in Harvard?

Why you want to confuse right wingers with facts? They are very adverse to facts you know.

For the ignorant liberal, how apple started:
In 1975, the 20-year-old Jobs and Wozniak set up shop in Jobs' parents' garage, dubbed the venture Apple, and began working on the prototype of the Apple I. To generate the $1,350 in capital they used to start Apple, Steve Jobs sold his Volkswagen microbus, and Steve Wozniak sold his Hewlett-Packard calculator.
Steve Jobs An Extraordinary Career

Just over $1,000 bucks it took, to start an empire

The problem of the Rich according to Chris Hedges:
"It is apparent to most people across the globe that organizing political and social behavior around the dictates of the marketplace has proved to be a disaster for working men and women. The promised prosperity that was to have raised living standards through trickle-down economics has been exposed as a lie.

"The corporate state, understanding that it has been unmasked with the rise of unrest, has formed militarized police forces, stripped us of legal protection, taken over the legislative bodies, the courts and mass media, and built the most intrusive system of mass surveillance in human history."

Chris Hedges Make the Rich Panic - Chris Hedges -Truthdig

So this Chris Hedges guy is a certified moron?

He made them in his garage, dont the OP even know that?

Ooops. Didn't your successful career start out in a garage? And you are rich. You live on a lake. That must be the ticket. Everyone needs to start out in a garage and become rich and famous and live on a lake like bear.

But, does a bear shit in the woods?
What does that mean?

The Differance between you and I , stalker Zeke... I never wanted to be rich money wise

I never WANTED IT....

Just love rich, just freedom rich, just friends rich, just enough money to get what I need and want but not enough to go crazy and end up like John Belushi, Kurt Korbrin , Robin Williams

And stalker zeke, you just jealous I have talent, skills, all you have is a good speller and gramer

I see where that got you, always upset

He started with an idea. No capital. College drop out.
Two parent upper middle class home that provided Bill with the opportunity to acquire 10,000 hours of computer programming experience BEFORE he enrolled in Harvard?
10,000 hours is 5 working years. I hardly think Bill Gates had that much time on a computer before he graduated from high school. PCs didn't even exist when he was in high school.

If I was to tell you that it is better for a government to fear its people than the people to fear their government you would probably agree. We live in a plutocracy so why shouldn't the plutocrats fear the serfs? Fuckers need to have the fear that they might go too far and find their necks in a noose.

I agree that the government needs to fear us. But the rich own the government now. That's the problem. If you panic them they set loose the dogs. Far better for the retaking to be slow and steady. Elect people who are NOT part of the ruling elite. Get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons and the rest of the Ivy League crowd.

They don't care about the poor or the middle class. They only care about themselves.

The facts belie your opinion. Both the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration worked to provide universal health care for the poor and the middle class - both failed. Hillary care was attacked and the attack prevailed; Obama care succeeded, but only half way as the conservative element went all in to attack the PPACA , something they continue to do, since they do nothing to aid the poor or the middle class, and do the bidding of the power elite.

Give me a break. The Clintons have been raping the US for decades now. They went from "broke" to being hundred millionaires in 15 years....sure they did. The Obama's are following suit. The middle class is getting screwed by the ACA and the insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank thanks to brainless turds like you.
Fuck you. If anyone is a brainless turd it is you, as well as the rest of the crazy new right. You begrudge President Clinton for making speeches and earning big bucks, yet kiss the ass of Romney whose record of fucking over the little guy is well known.

Slick Willy's big bucks are pay-offs for favors done by his wife. They're bribes. Romney didn't make his money by taking bribes.

Only a terminal sucker fails to understand that.

Only a lying piece of shit makes allegations assassinating the character of another, without posting probative evidence. You are not only dumb, but a total asshole. I wonder what makes someone like you into such a despicable, callow louche.

10,000 hours is 5 working years. I hardly think Bill Gates had that much time on a computer before he graduated from high school. PCs didn't even exist when he was in high school.
No shit, these liberal children dont even know the only computer programming college courses back in the 70s were on ticker tape, Ones and Zero, binary , stupid fucks

Last edited:
If I was to tell you that it is better for a government to fear its people than the people to fear their government you would probably agree. We live in a plutocracy so why shouldn't the plutocrats fear the serfs? Fuckers need to have the fear that they might go too far and find their necks in a noose.

I agree that the government needs to fear us. But the rich own the government now. That's the problem. If you panic them they set loose the dogs. Far better for the retaking to be slow and steady. Elect people who are NOT part of the ruling elite. Get rid of the Bushes and the Clintons and the rest of the Ivy League crowd.

They don't care about the poor or the middle class. They only care about themselves.

The facts belie your opinion. Both the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration worked to provide universal health care for the poor and the middle class - both failed. Hillary care was attacked and the attack prevailed; Obama care succeeded, but only half way as the conservative element went all in to attack the PPACA , something they continue to do, since they do nothing to aid the poor or the middle class, and do the bidding of the power elite.

Give me a break. The Clintons have been raping the US for decades now. They went from "broke" to being hundred millionaires in 15 years....sure they did. The Obama's are following suit. The middle class is getting screwed by the ACA and the insurance companies are laughing all the way to the bank thanks to brainless turds like you.
Fuck you. If anyone is a brainless turd it is you, as well as the rest of the crazy new right. You begrudge President Clinton for making speeches and earning big bucks, yet kiss the ass of Romney whose record of fucking over the little guy is well known.

No, I begrudge his Foundation selling out the American public so he can get rich off of our mineral wealth. I begrudge a unethical person like Hillary selling favors to foreign dictators all for personal gain. And idiots like you cheer her on.

Where is the evidence? Without that your character is as flawed as bripat.

We agree that LBJ Great Society which replaced the black male head of household with a government check greatly damaged the black family

Why is Bill Gates a billionaire?

"He's smart, of course, and he has tremendous ambition.

"But he probably wouldn't have started Microsoft (MSFT) if he hadn't been born in 1955. That made Gates old enough to take advantage of the opportunities that opened up with the introduction, in 1975, of the Altair 8800, the first do-it-yourself computer kit. But he wasn't so old as to be too settled in his life to take a leap of faith.

"Gates also was fortunate to attend Lakeside, a private school in Seattle with its own computer.

"The Lakeside machine was one of a new generation of computers that shared processing power with a much larger computer downtown.

"That meant he could learn programming without being slowed by the laborious punch-card process used for computers just a year or two earlier. Gates had thousands of hours of programming under his belt when the Altair became available, making him perfectly prepared to take maximum advantage of the PC revolution."

Gladwell s Outliers Timing is Almost Everything - Businessweek

We agree that LBJ Great Society which replaced the black male head of household with a government check greatly damaged the black family

"We agree"? Who are the "We"? I can think of only two sets of people who believe your premise and conclusion: Simple people like Stephanie and Rabbi, and members/fellow travelers of the KKK and John Birch Society.

People like CrusaderFrank fit nicely into the intersection of simple people, the KKK and the J.B. Society.

No shit, these liberal children dont even know the only computer programming college courses back in the 70s were on ticker tape, Ones and Zero, binary , stupid fucks
Yes.
You are.
And you're ignorant, too.

"At 13, he (Bill Gates) enrolled in the Lakeside School, an exclusive preparatory school.[24] When he was in the eighth grade, the Mothers Club at the school used proceeds from Lakeside School's rummage sale to buy a Teletype Model 33 ASR terminal and a block of computer time on a General Electric (GE) computer for the school's students.[25] Gates took an interest in programming the GE system in BASIC, and was excused from math classes to pursue his interest."
Bill Gates - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back