Make Sure You Check Every Container For Tampering That You Buy From The Store

I keep finding loose caps and broken seals on my milk and cleaning products. Seems that kids are going around tampering with stuff in the store. Or it could be that these things are being tampered with at the factory.

This morning I found a Carnation Hazelnut coffee creamer with the pull ring pushed in. I've had to tighten caps on bottles of soap several times. It seems that there's been a media encouraged lawless mentality that is spreading everywhere.

LOL...wow talk about making leaps in logic. Well, honestly I would not call any part of your post an exercise in logical reasoning.
Bayer aspirin the 1980s you are to young to remember

Wasn't it tylenol?

I knew a guy who worked for rich people doing several tasks, including security installations. He always had J&B whiskey on weekends to drink at his house.

One day, while playing dominoes, one of the players asked him how it comes he only buys J&B and not so other brand like Chivas Regal, and our host told us his secret.

He used to "exchange" a sealed bottle of J&B from the owner of the house by a similar bottle but filled up with tea and the cap glued with gorilla adhesive. He only used J&B brand because the cap was easy to glue and the color of the bottle didn't show the real color of the liquid inside.

After we heard that, we put more ice in our glasses, drip more of his whiskey, and drink it at small sips while continuing playing. Those were good times.

LOL...wow talk about making leaps in logic. Well, honestly I would not call any part of your post an exercise in logical reasoning.

Relevant viewing...

It's a game to them, clearly.
Well... you've gotta admit it's kinda amusing when stupid moonbats record videos of themselves committing crimes and then post them on the internet.

It saves the law enforcement investigators a lot of time when the criminals smile for the camera. There's no whodunit mystery to solve. All the prosecutor has to do is present the video as evidence.

I keep finding loose caps and broken seals on my milk and cleaning products. Seems that kids are going around tampering with stuff in the store. Or it could be that these things are being tampered with at the factory.

This morning I found a Carnation Hazelnut coffee creamer with the pull ring pushed in. I've had to tighten caps on bottles of soap several times. It seems that there's been a media encouraged lawless mentality that is spreading everywhere.

Why?

Forum List

Back