Make bet...the bitch is running..Hillary’s Southern Accent Makes A Comeback In Selma Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she carrying her ‘hot sauce’ to impress the illegals too?
D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

Hotair ^ | 03/04/2019 | Karen Townsend

Sunday marked the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday.”.A day that ended up galvanizing the vote to pass the Civil Rights Act in Congress, it was a time when civil rights activists marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama and were beaten by Alabama State Troopers. Now the day is commemorated every year with a march across the bridge by politicians and activists from around the country. It is certainly high on the list of must-do activities for any potential presidential candidate in the Democratic Party. Republicans march, too, but the story is always all about the Democrats. This year only Bernie Sanders and Cory Booker marched. Senator Sherrod Brown was there, too, but he hasn’t officially declared his candidacy.

Quite a scene in Selma today on the 54th anniversary of Bloody Sunday. pic.twitter.com/qMf2MGtfpu

— Matt Viser (@mviser) March 3, 2019

As in years past, Hillary Clinton showed up this year and this time she collected an International Unity Award. I know. During her acceptance speech at Brown Chapel AME Church, she dropped quite a hyperbolic statement, even for her. “We are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy.” She went on to explain that there’s a racist in the White House encouraging white supremacy, but not in those exact words. She was just determined to make her speech one more bitter diatribe against President Trump and his supporters.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Sunday at a reception in Selma, Ala., that Americans are facing a “full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” likening its importance to the civil rights movement from decades ago.

“This is a time, my friends, when fundamental rights, civic virtue, freedom of the press, the rule of law, truth, facts, and reason are under assault,” Clinton said at an event commemorating the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” according to CNN.

“And make no mistake, we are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” she added.

While she admitted that there are no tanks in the streets, she issued a call to action. It’s all about protecting the vote which is code for railing against voter suppression. She even brought up Stacey Abrams, the failed gubernatorial candidate in Georgia. Abrams has been blaming her loss on voter suppression since election night.

“When racist and white supremacist views are lifted up in the media and the White House, when hard-fought-for civil rights are being stripped back, when the single most important fight of our time, which makes it possible to fight every other fight and must be, as Frederick Douglass would say, our North Star — the fight to protect our vote — is not gathering the momentum and the energy and the passion it deserves, we have a lot of work to do, don’t we?” she said.

Hillary’s phony Southern accent made an appearance as she spoke. She used it while addressing a member of the clergy in a push for voter registration. Ugh. I’m a Southern woman and it is such a hideous pander whenever she does that. It’s insulting and she never seems to understand how stupid she sounds.

Hillary's occasional Southern accent made a well-timed return today in Selma, Ala., where she spoke at a "Bloody Sunday" anniversary event pic.twitter.com/qQsptMLhVZ

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 3, 2019

And, here’s a quick montage of the accent from Sunday.

Hillary's occasional Southern accent made a well-timed return today in Selma, Ala., where she spoke at a "Bloody Sunday" anniversary event pic.twitter.com/qQsptMLhVZ

Anyway, all of this ties in with H.R.4 in the House. In particular, the push to “restore” the Voting Rights Act is high on the Democrat agenda. Hillary wasn’t just rambling on about voting rights randomly. A Congresswoman from my city, I’m embarrassed to admit, made that perfectly clear in a tweet after the recreation of the march across the bridge Sunday.

Important to commemorate #BloodySundaywhere blood was shed in #Selma on the Edmund Pettus Bridge to get the right to vote. Marching today with Hillary Clinton and many others again to take a stand to stop voter suppression and restore the vote by passing #HR4 – enough is enough pic.twitter.com/rfiqziNiUC

— Sheila Jackson Lee (@JacksonLeeTX18) March 4, 2019

The Supreme Court ruled against a central part of the Voting Rights Act, according to the Democrats, in 2013 and they have been pushing for a reversal of that decision ever since.

A 2013 Supreme Court decision invalidated a key part of the law that required states with histories of racial discrimination to seek approval from the federal government before changing its voting laws.

In the wake of the ruling, several states governed by Republicans, including North Carolina and Texas, have passed laws that curb early voting, require people to provide identification at the polls and prohibit preregistration for people under 18.

H.R.4 has been introduced in the House and is working its way to a vote. The bill’s sponsor is Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL). It was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary at the end of February.

By the way, if you are curious how Hillary handled crossing paths with Bernie, well it was cordial but not warm, according to the reports. She shook his hand at the prayer breakfast. She did, however, hug Cory Booker. Always playing to the audience, that Hillary.

When Cory Booker left the stage here in Selma, Hillary Clinton stood and gave a big hug. The warmth was palpable. When Bernie Sanders left the stage, she stood and, as he was briskly walking past, it appeared they briefly shook hands. The chilliness was palpable.

Bernie held a big rally in Chicago Sunday night. The estimated crowd was 12,500. And on we go.

Here is a panoramic view of the Bernie crowd tonight. I’m not sure it does it justice. This is a massive room, it is packed and people are still coming in. pic.twitter.com/n86km5gbwx

— Ryan Nobles (@ryanobles) March 4, 2019

*sigh*
Hillary Clinton says she's not running for president in 2020

/thread
Try READING a thread before making a spectacle of yourself..

Or not!!!!!

Hillary Clinton Has Changed Positions On Big Issues Over A Long Career
NPR

I'm not reading through your entire stupid thread. I'm right, you're wrong. Live with it.
The Don has you dead to rights...

9c579a3a-d957-4903-9395-85e5be41b748-gif.499519

View attachment 248890
You're fired!
trump-2-more-years.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I kmagine that Abikersailor is a punk bullshitter that chickened out and was a coward to send $100 to the Wounded Warrior project....What a low piece of shit when it came to honoring our wounded soldiers AND SAILORS.... Just goes to show everyone just what kind of PEOPLE LIBERAL LEFTISTS REALLY ARE....DISGRACEFUL!!!!!
What a gyp. You welched bigly like a little sissy. You've learned well from the MO of POTUS. Lots of bluster and furry then fold. Plus Golfing Gator triggered the piss out of you. And just a reminder, HRC ain't runnin.
Now try typing that with Gators dick pulled out of your ass....another ABNORMAL that hates our military....they all show their hand sooner or later....ROTFLMFAO!!!

going to miss you for the year that you are gone. But I am sure we will enjoy your many sock puppet accounts.
Year....and when she becomes a candidate after all the low end commies drop out?....:21:

please do hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

But hey, if she jumps in the race after you have left then you are welcome to come on back.

I kmagine that Abikersailor is a punk bullshitter that chickened out and was a coward to send $100 to the Wounded Warrior project....What a low piece of shit when it came to honoring our wounded soldiers AND SAILORS.... Just goes to show everyone just what kind of PEOPLE LIBERAL LEFTISTS REALLY ARE....DISGRACEFUL!!!!!
What a gyp. You welched bigly like a little sissy. You've learned well from the MO of POTUS. Lots of bluster and furry then fold. Plus Golfing Gator triggered the piss out of you. And just a reminder, HRC ain't runnin.
Now try typing that with Gators dick pulled out of your ass....another ABNORMAL that hates our military....they all show their hand sooner or later....ROTFLMFAO!!!

going to miss you for the year that you are gone. But I am sure we will enjoy your many sock puppet accounts.
Year....and when she becomes a candidate after all the low end commies drop out?....:21:

But hey, if she jumps in the race after you have left then you are welcome to come on back.
Perhaps I'll pull AbullshitBiker or a Leech and just NOT GO IF I LOSE....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Perhaps I'll pull AbullshitBiker or a Leech and just NOT GO IF I LOSE....ROTFLMFAO!!!

I never really expected you to. Honor and integrity do not seem to be high on your list of important attributes.

What's the matter Leech. Now everyone knows you hate our military

How's that work fukface? I do a benefit for Wounded Warrior and you welch on a meesley $ 100 donation to them and that shows that "I" hate the military?

You are quite the piece of shit ain't ya asshole.

So why are you still here?

You lost the bet and you bet your membership...and here you still are.

Last edited:

You ALREADY lost ya piece of shit

I never really expected you to. Honor and integrity do not seem to be high on your list of important attributes.

Tell it to Leech and BikerBitch....while walking!....:dance:

What's the matter Leech. Now everyone knows you hate our military

How's that work fukface? I do a benefit for Wounded Warrior and you welch on a meesley $ 100 donation to them and that shows that "I" hate the military?

You are quite the piece of shit ain't ya asshole.

So why are you still here?

You lost the best and you bet your membership...and here you still are.
Bed wetter does benefit....:ahole-1::auiqs.jpg:

You ALREADY lost ya piece of shit
:boo_hoo14::fu:

Sooooo, what about grifter don's southern accent....

It wasn't the first time this yankee made fun of the southern accent and it won't be the last.

After living in the south more than 35 years and being a yankee they don't like it but since Trump said it, it was ok. I bet Sessions was not ok with it.

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

Sunday marked the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday.”.A day that ended up galvanizing the vote to pass the Civil Rights Act in Congress, it was a time when civil rights activists marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama and were beaten by Alabama State Troopers. Now the day is commemorated every year with a march across the bridge by politicians and activists from around the country. It is certainly high on the list of must-do activities for any potential presidential candidate in the Democratic Party. Republicans march, too, but the story is always all about the Democrats. This year only Bernie Sanders and Cory Booker marched. Senator Sherrod Brown was there, too, but he hasn’t officially declared his candidacy.

Quite a scene in Selma today on the 54th anniversary of Bloody Sunday. pic.twitter.com/qMf2MGtfpu

As in years past, Hillary Clinton showed up this year and this time she collected an International Unity Award. I know. During her acceptance speech at Brown Chapel AME Church, she dropped quite a hyperbolic statement, even for her. “We are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy.” She went on to explain that there’s a racist in the White House encouraging white supremacy, but not in those exact words. She was just determined to make her speech one more bitter diatribe against President Trump and his supporters.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Sunday at a reception in Selma, Ala., that Americans are facing a “full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” likening its importance to the civil rights movement from decades ago.

“This is a time, my friends, when fundamental rights, civic virtue, freedom of the press, the rule of law, truth, facts, and reason are under assault,” Clinton said at an event commemorating the 54th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” according to CNN.

“And make no mistake, we are living through a full-fledged crisis in our democracy,” she added.

While she admitted that there are no tanks in the streets, she issued a call to action. It’s all about protecting the vote which is code for railing against voter suppression. She even brought up Stacey Abrams, the failed gubernatorial candidate in Georgia. Abrams has been blaming her loss on voter suppression since election night.

“When racist and white supremacist views are lifted up in the media and the White House, when hard-fought-for civil rights are being stripped back, when the single most important fight of our time, which makes it possible to fight every other fight and must be, as Frederick Douglass would say, our North Star — the fight to protect our vote — is not gathering the momentum and the energy and the passion it deserves, we have a lot of work to do, don’t we?” she said.

Hillary’s phony Southern accent made an appearance as she spoke. She used it while addressing a member of the clergy in a push for voter registration. Ugh. I’m a Southern woman and it is such a hideous pander whenever she does that. It’s insulting and she never seems to understand how stupid she sounds.

Anyway, all of this ties in with H.R.4 in the House. In particular, the push to “restore” the Voting Rights Act is high on the Democrat agenda. Hillary wasn’t just rambling on about voting rights randomly. A Congresswoman from my city, I’m embarrassed to admit, made that perfectly clear in a tweet after the recreation of the march across the bridge Sunday.

Important to commemorate #BloodySundaywhere blood was shed in #Selma on the Edmund Pettus Bridge to get the right to vote. Marching today with Hillary Clinton and many others again to take a stand to stop voter suppression and restore the vote by passing #HR4 – enough is enough pic.twitter.com/rfiqziNiUC

The Supreme Court ruled against a central part of the Voting Rights Act, according to the Democrats, in 2013 and they have been pushing for a reversal of that decision ever since.

A 2013 Supreme Court decision invalidated a key part of the law that required states with histories of racial discrimination to seek approval from the federal government before changing its voting laws.

In the wake of the ruling, several states governed by Republicans, including North Carolina and Texas, have passed laws that curb early voting, require people to provide identification at the polls and prohibit preregistration for people under 18.

H.R.4 has been introduced in the House and is working its way to a vote. The bill’s sponsor is Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL). It was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary at the end of February.

By the way, if you are curious how Hillary handled crossing paths with Bernie, well it was cordial but not warm, according to the reports. She shook his hand at the prayer breakfast. She did, however, hug Cory Booker. Always playing to the audience, that Hillary.

When Cory Booker left the stage here in Selma, Hillary Clinton stood and gave a big hug. The warmth was palpable. When Bernie Sanders left the stage, she stood and, as he was briskly walking past, it appeared they briefly shook hands. The chilliness was palpable.

Bernie held a big rally in Chicago Sunday night. The estimated crowd was 12,500. And on we go.

Here is a panoramic view of the Bernie crowd tonight. I’m not sure it does it justice. This is a massive room, it is packed and people are still coming in. pic.twitter.com/n86km5gbwx

Can't....quit....Clinton...
Yo, Puge........................Hillary ain't gonna run this time, I'm willing to bet you damn near anything you want. She's politically radioactive, and after the last election, she's no longer politically viable.
If YOU say so....lolololol

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020
Politico

View attachment 248767
Nov 12, 2018 · Although she has routinely shot down talk of a 2020 run, Clinton said in an interview earlier this month that "I'd like to be president

Nope, she isn't running.

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

Yo, Puge........................Hillary ain't gonna run this time, I'm willing to bet you damn near anything you want. She's politically radioactive, and after the last election, she's no longer politically viable.

Politico

View attachment 248767
Nov 12, 2018 · Although she has routinely shot down talk of a 2020 run, Clinton said in an interview earlier this month that "I'd like to be president

Nope, she isn't running.

let the man hold out hope, that way he can wait longer to welch on his bet.

D0yK6xlXgAAmCSc

Politico

View attachment 248767

Nope, she isn't running.

let the man hold out hope, that way he can wait longer to welch on his bet.
r-president-hillary-2020-ere-she-comes-again-hillary-clinton-31209683.png

I hope she can hold on until 2020....who goes first RBG or the Beasty.... ROTFLMFAO!

Not a coward. Was in Beruit in 1983, Desert Storm, both parts, and was up around Kosovo in the late 90's. Not much scares me. Like I said, I donate to CFC when I get their envelopes. And, I don't really give two farts about what you think about my service. I've got a blue ID card that says I'm retired, a VA card, and I get my pension on the last day of every month. Payday for retirees is actually the 1st of every month, but my credit union deposits the funds as soon as they get it from DFAS.

As far as your bullshit bet? There is no way in hell that I would be able to verify for sure that you actually donated, and chances are, you'd probably cheat and just photoshop something and pass it off as real. In short, I don't trust you.

Interestingly enough, you were all set to go with a bottle of Dalmore, at least, until you figured you could pump your patriotism as a way to welsh. You fit perfectly Mark Twain's definition of patriot...............

"Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."

Did she have to use a condescending, racist, fake Black accent to quote him?

Only problem is, you can't say that, because I've never bet someone that I would leave. The only real bet I've ever done with someone on this board is I had a gentleman's bet with AvgJoe for a buck, and I won.

You on the other hand, are using your fake patriotism as a way to welsh on a bet. Like I said, I don't really give 2 farts about what you think or don't think about my service. My pension and all the benefits that go with it suit me just fine, and I really don't care if you think I served or not. I've got the 214 and the retirement certificates to go with it.

And.......................unlike you......................I didn't have to be forced to join the military, I decided to join out of my own free will and patriotic duty, I didn't have to be drafted. And, because I enjoyed all the benefits that went with it (full medical, dental and vision for me and my family, extensive travel, steady pay, etc.), I decided to see how far I could go with it. Ended up doing back to back independent duty tours before I retired. One was on an MSC vessel, and the other was running the Navy office at Amarillo MEPS.

Only problem is, you can't say that, because I've never bet someone that I would leave. The only real bet I've ever done with someone on this board is I had a gentleman's bet with AvgJoe for a buck, and I won.

You on the other hand, are using your fake patriotism as a way to welsh on a bet. Like I said, I don't really give 2 farts about what you think or don't think about my service. My pension and all the benefits that go with it suit me just fine, and I really don't care if you think I served or not. I've got the 214 and the retirement certificates to go with it.

And.......................unlike you......................I didn't have to be forced to join the military, I decided to join out of my own free will and patriotic duty, I didn't have to be drafted. And, because I enjoyed all the benefits that went with it (full medical, dental and vision for me and my family, extensive travel, steady pay, etc.), I decided to see how far I could go with it. Ended up doing back to back independent duty tours before I retired. One was on an MSC vessel, and the other was running the Navy office at Amarillo MEPS.
You blew it yesterday!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back