Make America Great AGain is dead, for....

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Military Intervention
the Military industrial complex
and an administration that likes to bomb the #### out of people with brown skin.

Military Intervention
and an administration that likes to bomb the #### out of people with brown skin.

You do realize that Trump is the first President since Reagan that has not gotten us into a war or conflict? I'll bet you look foolish now.

Military Intervention

You do realize that Trump is the first President since Reagan that has not gotten us into a war or conflict? I'll bet you look foolish now.
It's apparent you didn't watch the video

Military Intervention

It's apparent you didn't watch the video
It is apparent that I don't give a shit about the disinformation. Anyone with any reasoning ability at all understands that prior to Trump's covid policy that any vaccine required a decade of red tape before it was allowed to market.

Both Biden and Trump likes the invasion of their own country as much as invading other countries.

Military Intervention

Reagan does not count, not only because of the invasion of Grenada, but the underground not officially funded or sanctioned Iran contra thing to support military operations in Nicaragua, refused by Congress. He was all for it, but got caught. Nice of Ollie to take the blame as if anybody really thought some light colonel ran it out of the White House for his own amusement.

Forum List

Back