Make all math and science classes free in college 2 year and university's

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Our country is severely lagging in these two subjects when we used to lead. If you have degrees in these two fields the jobs you can get are endless. This will encourage interest in these subjects and there should be specialized degrees that extend from these subjects the further and more of these classes you take.

I was reading mathews space thread, and it got me thinking.

The people that study math and science have made the most impact in our society since the beginning of time. They create the computers, the super computers, the advance in the freaking vacuum cleaner for crying out loud (Kirby).

Make these degrees free as long as the degree gets completed. Make it a binding contract or a scholorship type thing.

Then create a working partnership between NASA and these private space exploration companies and research companies. Imaging the possibilities of the new technologies that could make life and our resources go so much further for future generations.

Both republicans and democrats should be on board with this. This is more doable than free 2 year college for everybody.

• Banned
You have a very good idea here... ;) Without science, math and r&d = America slide behind the rest of the world.

I know I'll sound like a prideful prick here, but this isn't rocket science and our Government reps are a bunch of fucking morons. I would make a better president then them all.

Our country is severely lagging in these two subjects when we used to lead. If you have degrees in these two fields the jobs you can get are endless. This will encourage interest in these subjects and there should be specialized degrees that extend from these subjects the further and more of these classes you take.

The people that study math and science have made the most impact in our society since the beginning of time. They create the computers, the super computers, the advance in the freaking vacuum cleaner for crying out loud (Kirby).

Make these degrees free as long as the degree gets completed. Make it a binding contract or a scholorship type thing.

Then create a working partnership between NASA and these private space exploration companies and research companies. Imaging the possibilities of the new technologies that could make life and our resources go so much further for future generations.

Both republicans and democrats should be on board with this. This is more doable than free 2 year college for everybody.

Who are you and what did you do with Judicial review?

Ha ha Luddly Neddite this is the funniest thing I've seen you post.
I am still laughing, and will probably laugh every time I read this. Thanks!
It must be a sign of the end times, such miracles as never imagined.

• Banned

You wanted serious talk you got serious talk. I can do either.

Forum List

Back