Majority of the democrat party support voter ID laws....will their own party say they are trying to suppress the black vote?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
62% of democrats understand that voter ID is necessary to make sure their own party doesn't steal elections.....of course, they don't care if they steal elections from Republicans...but democrats don't want other democrats to steal their elections.....

The problem with far too many democrats is this -- ask them a question about a policy or principle without partisan spin, and they respond in one fashion. Ask them the question with the desired answer placed within the context of their democrat tribal identity and they respond differently. The sad reality is that the tribal identity trumps the policy or principle every time.

"Are blacks just too fucking stupid to procure an ID?" "No, of course not. Everybody should have one"

Are blacks too fucking stupid to procure an ID? -- we say they are and anybody who disagrees is "racist". " well, I sure don't want to be called a racist, so yeah, I guess blacks are too fucking stupid to procure an ID".

62% of democrats understand that voter ID is necessary to make sure their own party doesn't steal elections.....of course, they don't care if they steal elections from Republicans...but democrats don't want other democrats to steal their elections.....

Voter ID laws protect everyone's Right to Vote.
The Corrupt Democrat Party's opposition to Voter ID laws IS the real voter suppression.
If the Democrat Party really believed that that Democrat Voters are unable to get an ID card, then the right thing to do would be to help Democrat Voters get an ID card.
Think about the $TRILLION$ of dollars that the Democrat Party is looting from the American Taxpayer in their "infrastructure" bill, wouldn't it be relatively cheap to spend a little money on getting people ID cards?
The truth is that the Democrat Party blocks Voter ID card laws because they know that they can't win without cheating.
Blocking Voter ID card should be a Voting Rights violation.

I'm good if grown people that can't provide basic identification are prevented from voting. Somebody that useless is better left without a vote.

The problem with far too many democrats is this -- ask them a question about a policy or principle without partisan spin, and they respond in one fashion. Ask them the question with the desired answer placed within the context of their democrat tribal identity and they respond differently. The sad reality is that the tribal identity trumps the policy or principle every time.

"Are blacks just too fucking stupid to procure an ID?" "No, of course not. Everybody should have one"

Are blacks too fucking stupid to procure an ID? -- we say they are and anybody who disagrees is "racist". " well, I sure don't want to be called a racist, so yeah, I guess blacks are too fucking stupid to procure an ID".
That which defines racism is tarring all people of a like skin colour with the same brush. That could be blacks, whites, yellows, purples, or any other skin colour.

^^^ standard conservative racism here.
You are obviously an extremely stupid individual.

That's why you buy into the democrat propaganda that blacks are too stupid to procure an ID, therefore requiring one is racist.

I'd place the IQ bar for seeing through that one somewhere between 70 and 80.

being against Voter ID is the same ad being against Voting Rights because Voter ID protects everyone's Right to Vote from the Corrupt Democrat Party's Voting Rights crimes
I think there's no doubt that voters should have to produce some kind of ID, but the issue gets a lot deeper than that.
So I'll wait to be asked for my opinion on the question before offering anything more on specifics of the question.

Forum List

Back