Majority of Israeli Jews show that they are racist

actually, Israel has a significant Christian population

In 1948, the Christian population in the region of Israel was ten times larger than it is today. To know Jews is to hate Jews, because they are antichrists and a brotherhood of hate.

our founding fathers said blacks were 3/5 of a person

I see you side with the slave owners who wanted blacks to count 100% as a person.
And of course non of those countries in the region like Egypt, Lebanon, Iran, India, Israel, Turkey etc. we're Christian or Zoroastrian or Buddhist before being invaded, raped, looted and killed by Arab Muslims and forced to convert to Issslam, right?

Israel was established as the homeland for the Jewish people, so that they would NEVER again suffer the unspeakable horrors of World War II.

I feel that it is unfair to use the word "racism" against the Israeli people.

They just want to live, work, and play with people who share their common heritage.

In my opinion, Israel should have the right to decide which immigrants they want and which immigrants they will assist in leaving and finding another country in which to live.

Let us remember: Most countries want to remain homogeneous units. That is why Japan, for example, has very strict immigration laws, too.

If some European nations (and our unique nation) want to be heterogeneous units, that is fine. But we should NOT -- in my opinion -- use the pejorative word "racist" to label Israel, Japan, etc.

actually, Israel has a significant Christian population and a significant arab population, including at least one arab minister in parliament.

how many jews are allowed to live in the (almost) dozen muslim countries in the mid east?

people like the o/p never say a word about that... even though jews had to leave Syria, Lebanon, Iran, etc., and Christians have been run out of most of those countries too.

anti-semites like the o/p are pathetic.

Really? For example what about the 25,000 Jews comfortably living in Iran?

And we won't even mention the Christians living comfortably in Muslim countries.

BTW the term Anti-Semite is incorrect seeing that Palestinian are also Semites.

Oh wait. I think we've all gotten off topic and track here folks.

So again, I must ask you to repeat after me:

"Jews are racist. Jews are racist. Jews are racist."

;) ;)

No, Jews are not racist...

'We look at them like donkeys': What Israel's first ruling party thought about Palestinian citizens

"He (Ben-Gurion) added, "We view them (Arabs) like donkeys. They dont care. They accept it with love... ""

and our founding fathers said blacks were 3/5 of a person, didn't let women vote and allowed slavery. *shrug*

So Israel attitudes are about 250 years behind the United States. I guess that makes them primitive.

Israel was established as the homeland for the Jewish people, so that they would NEVER again suffer the unspeakable horrors of World War II.

They just want to live, work, and play with people who share their common heritage.

In my opinion, Israel should have the right to decide which immigrants they want and which immigrants they will assist in leaving and finding another country in which to live.

Let us remember: Most countries want to remain homogeneous units. That is why Japan, for example, has very strict immigration laws, too.

If some European nations (and our unique nation) want to be heterogeneous units, that is fine. But we should NOT -- in my opinion -- use the pejorative word "racist" to label Israel, Japan, etc.

actually, Israel has a significant Christian population and a significant arab population, including at least one arab minister in parliament.

how many jews are allowed to live in the (almost) dozen muslim countries in the mid east?

people like the o/p never say a word about that... even though jews had to leave Syria, Lebanon, Iran, etc., and Christians have been run out of most of those countries too.

Less then 9000 in 2011 according to the census.
And we won't even mention the Christians living comfortably in Muslim countries.
No comments.
No words.

Since 1948, the Christian population of Israel has gone from over 20% to under 2%. God Damned Jews are committing genocide, by attrition, against Christians. Yet, Israel owes its ongoing existence to Christian supporters. To know Jews is to hate Jews.

Prove it. Link?

You mean the Iran where Jews are restricted from holding certain jobs and professions? Where the severity of penalty for crimes is based on one's religious faith? The Iran that denies the Shoah? That Iran?

Since 1948, the Christian population of Israel has gone from over 20% to under 2%. God Damned Jews are committing genocide, by attrition, against Christians.
Genocide by attrition exists only in your sick and hateful imagination.
After the 1948 war there was about 34,000 Christians in Israel - 2%. Today there are more than 170,000 Christian in Israel - the same 2%.

actually, Israel has a significant Christian population

In 1948, the Christian population in the region of Israel was ten times larger than it is today. To know Jews is to hate Jews, because they are antichrists and a brotherhood of hate.

our founding fathers said blacks were 3/5 of a person

I see you side with the slave owners who wanted blacks to count 100% as a person.

Christians have thrived in Israel and many of then volunteer for the IDF. In contrast, there has been a genocide of Christians in many Muslim countries.

Prove it. Link?

Persian Jews - Wikipedia

No comments.
No words.

"Less then 9000 in 2011 according to the census."

Let's say even if it was 9000 it contradicts the post that states "how many jews are allowed to live in the (almost) dozen muslim countries in the mid east?"

"And we won't even mention the Christians living comfortably in Muslim countries."

"No comments"

Because you have no comment. Palestinian Christians are not persecuted by the Muslim Palestinian majority. Instead they are driven out by the Jewish oppression of Palestinians on every front thinkable.

"No words."

Do you disagree that Palestinians are also Semites?

You mean the Iran where Jews are restricted from holding certain jobs and professions? Where the severity of penalty for crimes is based on one's religious faith? The Iran that denies the Shoah? That Iran?

Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state'

"Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment"

Looks like you're wrong.....

No comments.
No words.

Let's say even if it was 9000 it contradicts the post that states "how many jews are allowed to live in the (almost) dozen muslim countries in the mid east?"

"And we won't even mention the Christians living comfortably in Muslim countries."

"No comments"

Because you have no comment. Palestinian Christians are not persecuted by the Muslim Palestinian majority. Instead they are driven out by the Jewish oppression of Palestinians on every front thinkable.

"No words."

nice false nonsense. you've never been there, have you?

no.... that's an effort to co-opt anti-Semitism and make it about arabs when anti-Semitism isn't directed at Arabs, it's directed at Jews.

but thank for playing. do you deny that Jews were run out of (then) Persia and Syria and other Arab countries?

you're funny.

No comments.
No words.

"No comments"

"No words."

nice false nonsense. you've never been there, have you?

no.... that's an effort to co-opt anti-Semitism and make it about arabs when anti-Semitism isn't directed at Arabs, it's directed at Jews.

but thank for playing. do you deny that Jews were run out of (then) Persia and Syria and other Arab countries?

you're funny.

"nice false nonsense. you've never been there, have you?"

Whether I've been there or not is not of your concern. The facts speak true.

"no.... that's an effort to co-opt anti-Semitism and make it about arabs when anti-Semitism isn't directed at Arabs, it's directed at Jews."

Provide a link where the term Anti-Semite has been pointed at Arabs. The term Anti-Semitism is one that has been created by Jews to encourage the belief that Jews are entitle to all of Palestine (and even more). It durther supports more of their land grab ad infinitum

Propaganda fail, most Jews have fled Iran when the Islamists came to power.

Name ONE Muslim country that Christians are "living comfortably".

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment"

You realize that due to shit Islamic shariah law, all Muslims are considered second class citizens with less rights in Iran.

You realize that due to shit Islamic shariah law, all Muslims are considered second class citizens with less rights in Iran.

I think you mean all NON-Muslims are considered second-class citizens in Iran.

You didn't read your own article, did you? It was actually this article, and one other one like it, which led me to discover the discriminatory laws based on religion in Iran.

From the article:

The MP concedes there are a " few things" under the current law that discriminate against the community –

The allies of the Antichrists (Jews) throw around words with no understanding of what they mean. The most Semitic of the Jews are those who are genetically indistinguishable from the Palestinians. Jews themselves are not Semitic, but are followers of the Talmud. Jews are found in all races, just the same as murderers and child rapists are found in all races.

I'm not antisemitic. I'm anti-Talmudism. I'm anti-Antichrist. I'm Christian. Calling someone "antisemitic" is just an illiterate way of calling someone a Christian.

The allies of the Antichrists (Jews) throw around words with no understanding of what they mean. The most Semitic of the Jews are those who are genetically indistinguishable from the Palestinians. Jews themselves are not Semitic, but are followers of the Talmud. Jews are found in all races, just the same as murderers and child rapists are found in all races.

I'm not antisemitic. I'm anti-Talmudism. I'm anti-Antichrist. I'm Christian. Calling someone "antisemitic" is just an illiterate way of calling someone a Christian.
A Christian is someone who believes that the dead Yeshua was their savior but rejects the RCC.
It is questionable whether or not someone who is Catholic is considered a Christian.

Forum List

Back