Majority of Americans, including many Republicans, say wait to replace Ginsburg - Reuters poll

Now before you start saying "fake news", Reuters has been around for 168 years.

Majority of Americans, including many Republicans, say wait for election to replace Ginsburg - Reuters poll

<SNIP>
"
The poll found that 62% of American adults agreed the vacancy should be filled by the winner of the Nov. 3 matchup between Trump and Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden, while 23% disagreed and the rest said they were not sure.

Eight out of 10 Democrats - and five in 10 Republicans - agreed that the appointment should wait until after the election.""""" <SNIP>
Republicans don’t care what a majority of Americans want – they’re perfectly happy with their minority rule.

Majority of Americans, including many Republicans, say wait for election to replace Ginsburg - Reuters poll

<SNIP>
"
The poll found that 62% of American adults agreed the vacancy should be filled by the winner of the Nov. 3 matchup between Trump and Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden, while 23% disagreed and the rest said they were not sure.

Eight out of 10 Democrats - and five in 10 Republicans - agreed that the appointment should wait until after the election.""""" <SNIP>
another poll that you idiots choose to believe..how sad

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics want Ginsberg replaced immediately, and with someone willing to ignore the Constitution as with past Republican appointees to the Court.

you are confused. the ignoring of our constitution is the habit of the demoncrats. and then they claim they were set up when they get caught..

<SNIP>
"

Oh, brother. A leftist news source provides a poll that supports the leftist lockstep Demo rat Party 100%. I'm gonna faint yes I am. I'm gonna faint.

If you don't like the message, you knee-jerk and call it leftist.
I doubt you even know how to FIND Reuters on the web, much less read it.
I seriously doubt you read anything.
who in their right mind would read something from a biased group of morons? oh thats right, retarded demoncrats.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics want Ginsberg replaced immediately, and with someone willing to ignore the Constitution as with past Republican appointees to the Court.

You and the left lost all credibility with your fake witch hunts and impeachments. The croc tears are falling on deaf ears.
*yawn*

fake witchunts...Lol

“Obamagate”
Benghazi!
Email server!
White Water!
None of those were fake.
That is a joke right?
no demoncrat---TRUTH---something you idiots know nothing about!!!!

<SNIP>
"

Online polls are a joke, just like the OP.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online, in English, throughout the United States.

<SNIP>
"

Reuters is owned by the Rothschilds.

Liar.
Look at your groupies.
They didn't look it up either.
Facts don't matter to Trumptards.

David Thomson
Chairman, Thomson Reuters; Chairman, The Woodbridge Company Limited
Reuters is owned by a Canadian company, The Woodbridge Company Ltd.
you retards have no clue what a fact is. its a shame each and everyone of you demoncrats need to be told when to do something. and on a leash to boot..very sad greedy retards involved in the demoncratic party. btw, our "groupies" dont loot, murder or cause fires!!! very sad you put your faith in asswipes like this

<SNIP>
"

Republicans don’t care what a majority of Americans want – they’re perfectly happy with their minority rule.
thats not really an intelligent comment

only impartial impeachment---the asswipe demoncrats---nobody else bought into your parties stupidity....good luck with the election. can you tell me what any of these brain dead demoncrats did for their districts in the past 4 years other than NOTHING? good luck w/that one

And how does that make you feeeeeel?

<SNIP>
"

Oh, brother. A leftist news source provides a poll that supports the leftist lockstep Demo rat Party 100%. I'm gonna faint yes I am. I'm gonna faint.

If you don't like the message, you knee-jerk and call it leftist.
I doubt you even know how to FIND Reuters on the web, much less read it.
I seriously doubt you read anything.
who in their right mind would read something from a biased group of morons? oh thats right, retarded demoncrats.
Intellect should come before the destruction of American Constitution that registers our guaranteed civil rights as the law of the land. More than a million of America's fighting men laid down their lives defending human rights for every citizen in this nation. Many gave up arms and.. legs when terrorists placed ieds in their paths. I bless each sacrifice brave men and women forfeited for all of us. Many of these heros and heroines became police. We must not concede the common sense of these wonderful patriots.

Last edited:

<SNIP>
"

Fake news for 168 years. Funny how rooters never allows comments...

Forum List

Back