Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Ilhan Omar's district.

Dont expect a "peaceful transfer of power" if the Vegetable "wins."

Democrats need LONG PRISON SENTENCES

Ilhan Omar's district.

From your citation: In Pennsylvania, nine military ballots from the 2016 election, most for Trump, were found in a dumpster, it was revealed last week.

Taking florida as an example. Those ballots only have to be retained for 22 months (about 2 years) Pennsylvania might be longer, but once the retention period has expired, they are disposed of.

So the Somalian district turns out to be corrupt? What do you expect from those uncivilized lawless bastards. MAGA
She's being investigated by and rolled over on by Somali immigrants.

Careful with that broad brush.
You may be right about the broad brush but it seems to me that it was much too easy for Omar to scream about defunding or abolishing cops and ICE. Not to mention she married her brother. She seems to be calculating that these are things her constituents consider to be good ideas. So forgive me for putting all those Somalians in her radical category. I'm sure there are some good ones. I guess we'll just have to wait for the election to see how many. MAGA

Ilhan Omar's district.

From your citation: In Pennsylvania, nine military ballots from the 2016 election, most for Trump, were found in a dumpster, it was revealed last week.

Taking florida as an example. Those ballots only have to be retained for 22 months (about 2 years) Pennsylvania might be longer, but once the retention period has expired, they are disposed of.
No, those were not from 2016. And a temporary contractor has been fired.
52D31C9A-719C-4601-AD02-083E423DCF44.png

Last edited:
We will never observe more election fraud in America than from the Democrats in 2020. They are 100% against truth, 100% for wrecking America - what ever it takes to get the WH...

Pennsylvania might be longer, but once the retention period has expired, they are disposed of.
No, those were not from 2016.

Pennsylvania might be longer, but once the retention period has expired, they are disposed of.
No, those were not from 2016.

Two different instances someone is trying to confuse.
That is not my citation. And it happened last week. The temporary contractor has been fired.
No where does this article, or the doj statement mention 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back