Major Teacher’s Union Sues Rhode Island Mother Who Asked Questions about Curriculum

This is many things.

It is the left's total contempt for free speech and democracy

It is bullying with lawyers, forcing someone not rich to pay $$$$ for lawyers, and letting all know if you question them in the future, you will also have a huge lawyer bill...

It actually truly is fascist

How dare a mother wish to know what her children are being taught.

Just like the good old days. Question der Fuherer and they went after you.

All teacher unions should be outlawed.

Yeah. That sounds like a bunch of insane delusional winger trash.

she didn’t get sued for “asking questions”

and critical race theory is a college level subject.

it’s good to know what wingers are worried about, though.

Legally, they kind of have to. Karen's request for the cirruculum also included private information on union members, so they had to sue both her and the school district to maintain the privacy of their members.

That's so a teacher doesn't have a mob of angry assholes showing up on her lawn insisting America started in 1776.

Legally, they kind of have to. Karen's request for the cirruculum also included private information on union members, so they had to sue both her and the school district to maintain the privacy of their members.

That's so a teacher doesn't have a mob of angry assholes showing up on her lawn insisting America started in 1776.
If her requests are not required by law to be granted, there’s no need to sue the requestor. The school simply says no and if you don’t like, sue us.

You Leftards keep parroting the narrative lie that CRT is not taught in public schools K-12.
If the public school wasn’t teaching CRT, they wouldn’t be suing to not disclose what they are teaching then.

If her requests are not required by law to be granted, there’s no need to sue the requestor. The school simply says no and if you don’t like, sue us.

Except the union can't count on the school to say no. That's why they had to sue to protect their members.

Of course, Rhode Island Karen could just take the time to read her daughter's schoolwork, but being a Trumpster, she probably needed someone to help her with the big words.

Did you read the articles? Did you follow the links and read the court document? Do you know what "sue" means?

You didn't, didn't, didn't and you don't.

I am wondering whether I should go through the trouble to explain it to you or not.

Here's the thing. It's real easy to follow the links.

NEA Sues Mom for Asking Questions about Curriculum

https://goldwaterinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/NEA-complaint.pdf

You are playing games, relying on trigger words and starting with an already biased conclusion then looking for just the words that trigger is.

You are either a troll, trying to create discord where none exists or just not very intelligent yet.

Try reading the entire thing. I know, it is a lot of words and might take you the entire day to get through but you can do it. It will be good for you.

So you figured it out. Good for you. The law requires them to respond to them. They have filled over 200 requests that this Karen had filed. Karen has wasted over $75,000 of taxpayer money so far. In order to say no, they need a judge to give then the legal authority.

You are so smart.

Except the union can't count on the school to say no. That's why they had to sue to protect their members.

Of course, Rhode Island Karen could just take the time to read her daughter's schoolwork, but being a Trumpster, she probably needed someone to help her with the big words.

Oh, no, wouldn't want to be infected by that Marxist mathematics.

So you figured it out. Good for you. The law requires them to respond to them. They have filled over 200 requests that this Karen had filed. Karen has wasted over $75,000 of taxpayer money so far. In order to say no, they need a judge to give then the legal authority.

You are so smart.
I’ll pull 200 records and print them out for only $50,000.

My question is what standing would he NEA have to file this lawsuit? If this parent and the Goldwater Institute filed an unreasonable number of requests, those requests would have gone to the school and the district, not to the NEA, a teachers' union. Where does the NEA come in, exactly?

I'm a member of the NEA, and I hate that my union dues go to this kind of activity.

Forum List

Back