Major Hillary Donor Inside Dem Fundraiser: Blacks Are “Seriously Fucked in The Head"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Well this might go over well with the plantation dwellers!

Project Veritas

Published on Nov 2, 2016

In this video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross. In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.

I agree, why do blacks keep for Democrats who have been screwing them for their votes for the last 50 years, all the while leaving them holding the bag, once they're in office.

Project Veritas

Published on Nov 2, 2016

In this video released by Project Veritas Action, a top Democratic donor is caught on camera disparaging members of the African American community at a fundraiser for North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Deborah Ross. In the video, prominent Ross donor Benjamin Barber expresses his opinion about blacks who vote Republican by comparing them to Nazis.
Project Veritas......:lol: was he taking Muslim prayer rugs to the border too?

• Banned

Project Veritas

Published on Nov 2, 2016

I see you're getting desperate ...good. I enjoy the smell of fear you oooze!

Project Veritas

Published on Nov 2, 2016

I'm loving your rising excitement and hope. Makes next Tuesday even better.

• Banned

[VIDEO] Louis Farrakhan Calls Hillary “Black Community’s Hitler”

Louis Farrakhan spoke out today about Trump and Hillary. He commended Trump for defeating the press. Farrakhan said the media tried to embarrass Trump but all they did was give him free advertising. Then he moved on to Hillary, who…
Louis Farrakhan...a Drumpf supporter. Kind of says it all................
While the KKK supports the bitch with a $20K donation....asshole!

Project Veritas

Published on Nov 2, 2016

I'm loving your rising excitement and hope. Makes next Tuesday even better.
You will truly be "Tears of a Clown"...lololol

[VIDEO] Louis Farrakhan Calls Hillary “Black Community’s Hitler”

Louis Farrakhan spoke out today about Trump and Hillary. He commended Trump for defeating the press. Farrakhan said the media tried to embarrass Trump but all they did was give him free advertising. Then he moved on to Hillary, who…
Louis Farrakhan...a Drumpf supporter. Kind of says it all................
Did it? I wonder why he was a Oblahblah supporter for the last eight years then?

Forum List

Back