Mainstreaming Pedophilia

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
After the U. S. Supreme Court decided to change the 6,000-year-old definition of marriage in Obergefell v. Hodges, I predicted to a liberal friend that the Left’s next big push would be to normalize and ultimately legalize pedophilia. Of course, he scoffed at the notion.

In all fairness, he was right -- but just barely. The next item on the Left’s agenda, it turned out, was changing the definition of biological sex and thus normalizing gender dysphoria. But mainstreaming pedophilia was not far behind.

Actually, that has long been part of the Left’s plan to “fundamentally change” society by blowing up all its most basic and vital institutions -- in particular, the nuclear family. Strong traditional families tend to raise children with good sense who can think and do for themselves.

Such independence is antithetical to the Left’s designs. Thus, children must be alienated from their parents -- and what better way to accomplish that than by enticing them into decadent and even deviant behaviors?

Plus -- let’s be honest -- the Left is rife with out-of-the-closet, in-your-face pedophiles who embrace their own deviancy and need no reason to exploit children beyond their own twisted desires.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

A big reason for the immense amount of child sex-trafficking coming in from the border is due to the growing demand for those services in the USA. Truly sick and getting sicker by the day. As a nation we are quickly running to complete moral decay.

After the U. S. Supreme Court decided to change the 6,000-year-old definition of marriage in Obergefell v. Hodges, I predicted to a liberal friend that the Left’s next big push would be to normalize and ultimately legalize pedophilia. Of course, he scoffed at the notion.

In all fairness, he was right -- but just barely. The next item on the Left’s agenda, it turned out, was changing the definition of biological sex and thus normalizing gender dysphoria. But mainstreaming pedophilia was not far behind.

Actually, that has long been part of the Left’s plan to “fundamentally change” society by blowing up all its most basic and vital institutions -- in particular, the nuclear family. Strong traditional families tend to raise children with good sense who can think and do for themselves.

Such independence is antithetical to the Left’s designs. Thus, children must be alienated from their parents -- and what better way to accomplish that than by enticing them into decadent and even deviant behaviors?

Plus -- let’s be honest -- the Left is rife with out-of-the-closet, in-your-face pedophiles who embrace their own deviancy and need no reason to exploit children beyond their own twisted desires.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

A big reason for the immense amount of child sex-trafficking coming in from the border is due to the growing demand for those services in the USA. Truly sick and getting sicker by the day. As a nation we are quickly running to complete moral decay.
As recently as a decade ago, I thought all that was overheated hysteria....Never for a moment believed anyone in the alleged "mainstream" could be so degenerate as to openly advocate that pedophilia is a "sexual orientation".

I was wrong....Leftists are some seriously sick and twisted sub-human trash.

If it is for lefties only why, oh why are so many rightist getting put into prison for pedophilia? The ones that are married to the opposite sex especially.

Plus, this is nothing new since it has been ongoing as long as humans have existed.

I'm old enough to remember when the homosexual movement merely demanded “Don't force your morality on me!”

All that they wanted, or so they claimed, was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy, between “consenting adults”.

It didn't take long after we foolishly gave them that much, that they began to force their immorality on the rest of society, and now, they are even going after children.

So much for “consenting”. So much for “adults”.

It was a serious mistake to have ever given them that first inch.

The Purge

Let’s start with the first fallacy.

What 6,000-year-old definition of marriage?

Keep in mind...that ancient definition of marriage included marrying children and biblical bigamy.

I'm old enough to remember when the homosexual movement merely demanded “Don't force your morality on me!”

All that they wanted, or so they claimed, was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy, between “consenting adults”.

It didn't take long after we foolishly gave them that much, that they began to force their immorality on the rest of society, and now, they are even going after children.

So much for “consenting”. So much for “adults”.

That first inch, sounds like you are experienced...

The Purge

Let’s start with the first fallacy.

What 6,000-year-old definition of marriage?

Keep in mind...that ancient definition of marriage included marrying children and biblical bigamy.
What, you fail to mention all those sick people that marry trees, and in your case other animals.

Last edited:
6,000-year-old definition of marriage
child sex-trafficking
Oh really? That's quite a district going on in federal court there.

Forum List

Back