Mainstream Media Has Become Propaganda

Trump & the 1/6 Insurrectionists are still 100% responsible for their actions. Just because armed guards are not staffed to the max is in so way justification to attack the Senate.

Yes Fox Media Has Always Been Propaganda

Trump & the 1/6 Insurrectionists are still 100% responsible for their actions. Just because armed guards are not staffed to the max is in so way justification to attack the Senate.

Yes Fox Media Has Always Been Propaganda
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:And Ray Epps, is he responsible for his actions?

1641680446538.png

~S~

That's why print newspapers are on life support.

The owner of the Los Angeles Times has called for government financial aid.

I canceled my subscription to it in 2019 because it had become so woke that it was literally unreadable.

Example: The "Travel" section one Sunday had an article on the relocation camps that Japanese Americans were sent to during World War II.

The next week there were several readers' letters. Two of them opined that the conditions in the camps were not that bad. I thought to myself: Wow! The blank is going to hit the fan!

Just as predicted, the next Sunday there was a groveling apology for publishing those two letters! (And I am guessing the "Travel" section editor was at the very least reassigned.)

Last edited:
November 11 2021
Fox News host Tucker Carlson wondered on Wednesday why the U.S. was supporting Ukraine and not Russia, amid a recent build up of Russian troops along the countries' shared border.

February 17 2022
For many months, translated clips of Fox News host Tucker Carlson have been making the rounds on Russian state television, delighting hosts, pundits, and experts with their pro-Russian slant. Some of the top propagandists even worried out loud that Carlson’s apparent pro-Kremlin bias might result in him being “marginalized” or silenced.

Behind the scenes, Carlson reportedly courted Kremlin intermediaries in his plight to secure an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. What might have been considered an extended audition could soon pay off—Putin’s mouthpieces in high places are now openly pushing for an interview with the controversial host.

Appearing on the state TV show The Evening with Vladimir Soloviev on Wednesday, RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan practically begged anyone who can make it happen to go ahead and grant Carlson’s long-standing wish.

Forum List

Back