Mainstream Americans think the Democratic Party has gone too far left.

Everyone knows the United States is where the world prefers to go for the best medical care, not Canada. Mow your own lawn.
That's how it always ends when an American blunders into a discussion on health care with a Canadian.

Is not, is not, is not! America's health care is the very bestest because............... well that's just wot it is!

Both Democrats and Republicans are worried about bad public schools, unaffordable healthcare, and the prospect of shrinking retirement funds.

You people need Trump to run. You have no metrics which to brag
Trump lost the presidency and yet they will all have to kiss the ring by making the Big Lie the centerpiece of their campaigns. Democrats will not even have to bring up Trump. To get the valuable Trump endorsement republicans will be required to re-fight the 2020 election.

My crystal ball is in the shop but by the time the election comes around no one will have any doubt the republicans have lost their fucking minds. All those primaries, all those opportunities for Trump disciples to say what you are all thinking out loud.
So you don't have a crystal ball but you don't have any doubt that the Republicans have lost their mind? VA sent a different message

Trump lost the presidency and yet they will all have to kiss the ring by making the Big Lie the centerpiece of their campaigns. Democrats will not even have to bring up Trump. To get the valuable Trump endorsement republicans will be required to re-fight the 2020 election.
Trump lost and your party can't stop talking about him. How do you explain that?

Anything to avoid Democrats’ failures and non-accomplishments.

That's how it always ends when an American blunders into a discussion on health care with a Canadian.

Is not, is not, is not! America's health care is the very bestest because............... well that's just wot it is!

The affordability and quality are two different things.

I mean if you have a sprained ankle it’s fine but if you have cancer, you’re better off in the US 100%
And when these brainwashed Canadian assholes "blunder into a discussion on health care", they can't admit that truth, even though their leaders come down here for the prompt, cutting edge medical care.

He isn't the only one. If you watch his show on HBO, he is definitely a Liberal and supports Liberal values. And he sees how insane the Democratic Party has become with:

-- Vaccine and Mask Mandates
-- Defund the Police / turn a blind eye to crime
-- Over Regulation
-- Secret night flights with planes filled with illegals dropped off all over the US
-- Ridiculous inflation (my grocery bill is on average 30% higher not 7%...true inflation0
-- Major mess in the exit out of Afghanistan
-- Basically telling Putin he can take the Ukraine
-- Justice Sotomayor and her misinformation on COVID

Come on man!

Truth over Facts

“It’s not me who’s changed, it’s the left. A large contingent has gone mental, and I’m willing to call them out.”

Critics (aka idiot leftists like rightwinger and colfax_m have been harsh on Maher as of late, claiming that he never made fun of the left as much as he does now. Maher countered, “Yeah, because they didn’t give me so much to work with. The oath of office I took was to comedy.”

“I travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy and the blue states are a pain in the a**. For no reason,” Maher remarked.

“Except the world recognizes natural immunity. We don’t,” Maher argued, “because everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldn’t fire people who have natural immunity because they don’t get the vaccine. We should hire them. Yes?”

Maher then referred to a poll that shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that unvaccinated people have more than a 50 percent risk of hospitalization when it’s actually “0.89%.” Maher added that it’s “0.01%” for vaccinated individuals.

“So in both cases, the correct answer is less than 1%. They thought it was over 50. How do people, especially of one party, get such a bad idea? Where did that come from?” he wondered.

The "democrat" Party is like a serial killer taunting, begging the authorities to "stop me before I kill (more of your freedoms) again"

The Canadian Truckers have the right idea.

Tree of Liberty March on DC next

Yes there is income inequality and the Fed statistics show it.
Link it.

PA unconstitutionally changed the election rules where mail in ballots were allowed whether you had or did not not have a valid reason. Oooops the court just ruled like that.

The Canadian Truckers have the right idea.
Snobby liberal douche bags love to look down their noses at truckers.
Without truckers, the economy of any country sputters to a halt.
God bless them and fuck the liberal dickwads.

He isn't the only one. If you watch his show on HBO, he is definitely a Liberal and supports Liberal values. And he sees how insane the Democratic Party has become with:

-- Vaccine and Mask Mandates
-- Defund the Police / turn a blind eye to crime
-- Over Regulation
-- Secret night flights with planes filled with illegals dropped off all over the US
-- Ridiculous inflation (my grocery bill is on average 30% higher not 7%...true inflation0
-- Major mess in the exit out of Afghanistan
-- Basically telling Putin he can take the Ukraine
-- Justice Sotomayor and her misinformation on COVID

Come on man!

Truth over Facts

“It’s not me who’s changed, it’s the left. A large contingent has gone mental, and I’m willing to call them out.”

Critics (aka idiot leftists like rightwinger and colfax_m have been harsh on Maher as of late, claiming that he never made fun of the left as much as he does now. Maher countered, “Yeah, because they didn’t give me so much to work with. The oath of office I took was to comedy.”

“I travel in every state now, back on the road, and the red states are a joy and the blue states are a pain in the a**. For no reason,” Maher remarked.

“Except the world recognizes natural immunity. We don’t,” Maher argued, “because everything in this country has to go through the pharmaceutical companies. Natural immunity is the best kind of immunity. We shouldn’t fire people who have natural immunity because they don’t get the vaccine. We should hire them. Yes?”

Maher then referred to a poll that shows 41 percent of Democrats believe that unvaccinated people have more than a 50 percent risk of hospitalization when it’s actually “0.89%.” Maher added that it’s “0.01%” for vaccinated individuals.

“So in both cases, the correct answer is less than 1%. They thought it was over 50. How do people, especially of one party, get such a bad idea? Where did that come from?” he wondered.

Overal I like how the democrats have helped the lower classes. My wife who has worked fast food all her life has more money now thanks to the left. I just wish they would do more to even the playing field between the rich and the poor, we need more Robin Hood policies.

As far as jab and vaccine requirements.... it's happening even more so in Europe and other countries...in some ways it's good because it encourages vaccination....I think we are very soon coming to a point where this will be a mute point and COVID will be treated more like an EPIDEMIC in a couple years.

Overal I like how the democrats have helped the lower classes. My wife who has worked fast food all her life has more money now thanks to the left. I just wish they would do more to even the playing field between the rich and the poor, we need more Robin Hood policies.

As far as jab and vaccine requirements.... it's happening even more so in Europe and other countries...in some ways it's good because it encourages vaccination....I think we are very soon coming to a point where this will be a mute point and COVID will be treated more like an EPIDEMIC in a couple years.
I 100% disagree with you. So you think what Justice Sotomayor stated is perfectly fine?

Forum List

Back