Main Stream Media WTF are they good for?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Mainstream media coverage of the Benghazi cover-up

Published September 28, 2012
Sean Hannity
Special Guests: Brent Bozell

This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," September 28, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: Now when it comes to the Benghazi cover-up, the White House did not act alone in trying to hide the truth from you, the American people. That's right. The Obama administration got help from coconspirators in the form of its friends in the liberal main stream media.

---

Read more: Mainstream media coverage of the Benghazi cover|up | Interviews | Hannity

Read more: Mainstream media coverage of the Benghazi cover|up | Interviews | Hannity

Last edited:
ChristopherStevens_2377475b-460x288.jpg

Christopher Stevens: Obama lied; he died

Benghazi and Obama: the media is trying to shore up this desperate administration

By James Delingpole
10/24/12

Here's one thing we can be sure of about the Benghazi affair: almost everything we've been told since by the mainstream media is a lie, invariably one designed to shore up the creaky and desperate Obama administration.

Consider how quickly the story was spun by Obama's amen corner in the liberal MSM. It should, according to any objective news sense, have been a shocking tale of how a woefully unprotected ambassador was murdered in cold blood by Al Qaeda affiliates. Instead, it almost immediately became – of all things – an excuse to demonstrate why Mitt Romney was unfit to be president.

Here, for example, was NBC the day after.

---
Benghazi and Obama: the media is trying to shore up this desperate administration – Telegraph Blogs

O-blame-a thought he could get the Benghazi issue behind him with a little help from Brian Williams. Sure enough Williams threw him a couple of softballs and let Barry ramble on and change the subject. The issue ain't going away but Williams' credibility might be gone.

Hannity? Ohh come on now surely you could get someone more credible like Madonna?

Wait a minute, I think Madonna might be on Hussein's list. He just talked to MTV viewers and he often gives interviews to clowns like Jon Stewart on the comedy channel but he won't hold a press conference.

O’Reilly Goes Off on Brian Williams, Media for Letting Obama Off the Hook With Benghazi: ‘No One Will Ask Him’

Posted on October 26, 2012

During his show on Friday, Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly ripped NBC’s Brian Williams and the rest of the mainstream media for giving President Barack Obama a pass on the ever-developing scandal in Benghazi, Libya.

Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, U.S. diplomat Sean Smith and former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, were killed in the tragic terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Libya. On Friday, it was revealed that three urgent requests for help were ignored by the CIA. Additionally, State Department emails revealed the White House was given information as the attack was ongoing, including the fact that a terrorist group had taken responsibility for the attack.

So, with that in mind, O’Reilly set his sights on the media, particularly Williams for passing up on opportunities to ask the president tough questions about Benghazi. Williams spent several days with Obama on the campaign trail and got no new information from the commander-in-chief.

---
Bill O’Reilly Blasts Brian Williams, Mainstream Media Over Benghazi | Video | TheBlaze.com

Hastings & Bashir: Typical For Media To Swoon & Lose Their Minds At Presence Of Obama

1/24/13
Greg Hengler

This isn't the first time the BuzzFeed and Rolling Stone journalist has been candid about the liberal media. The fact that the libs are no longer afraid to admit that the media are almost all liberal and lob nothing but soft balls to Obama and his Democrat ilk says a lot about their confidence and shows how little they worry about Americans knowing this truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNh8I1Eu21M&feature=player_embedded]Hastings & Bashir: Typical For Media To Swoon & Lose Their Minds At Presence Of Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Hastings & Bashir: Typical For Media To Swoon & Lose Their Minds At Presence Of Obama - Greg Hengler

...:eek:

Anybody thinking a smoking gun is going to come out of this is nuts. As much as I'd love to see it happen, you got a better chance to wake up one morning and see Obama resigned his office. There will be no lid blown open.........anywhere or by anybody. Nobody is going to "pay for this". The fix is in...........time to move on. The Clinton hearings are a dog and pony show.

how smart of the cons to go with a news station that tells them "EVERYONE ELSE is lying to you and only we tell you the truth".

then they ignore it when their ONLY station tells them they will win the elections by three points.

They just forget in couple of days they were lied to yet again

When will you people make Fox pay for telling you lies that make you look like fools?

They are good for propping up failed liberal administrations. Hussein and his henchmen would have been laughed out of Washington if it wasn't for the fawning support of the media. Any rational person could see that there was a major problem with the Benghazi embassy incident and an attempt at a cover up but there wasn't a single criticism in the mainstream media or even a legitimate critique of the testimony of the Secretary of State. Every single "mainstream" political pundit acted as if Hillary was a hero when it was clear from the testimony that she dodged questions, lied about not getting the memo and was guilty of negligence or even criminal negligence. The mainstream media has become an extension of the Obama administration and that's a very dangerous situation.

Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
by John Nolte

Tuesday morning, many in the media went all in with a sanctimonious attack against gun-rights supporters, whom they accused of heckling Neil Heslin, the parent of a six-year-old boy murdered in the Sandy Hook massacre. The only problem is that it was all a lie. Mr. Heslin was not heckled.

Read more: Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy ? Patriot Update

Michelle_Obama_120427_01425x283.jpg

MILLER: ABC insists edit of Michelle Obama gun gaffe was 'for time'

2/26/13
By Emily Miller

I read the missing words out loud, and it took me seven seconds.

The transcript of the interview shows that Mrs. Obama said this of Miss Pendleton (italics mine):

“She was standing out in a park with her friends in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grew up, where our house is. She had just taken a chemistry test. And she was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need,” she said. “I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first.”

However, when the interview aired on “Good Morning America” on Tuesday, viewers heard the first lady said this:

“She was absolutely right. She did everything she was supposed to do. She was standing in a park, with her friends, in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grew up, where our house is. And she was caught in the line of fire. I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first.”

ABC edited the response visually by using a cutaway in the middle of the answer of Ms. Roberts listening.

Read more: MILLER: ABC insists edit of Michelle Obama gun gaffe was 'for time' - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

obama-media-monopoly.jpg

The Obama-Media vs. Bob Woodward

March 1, 2013
By Arnold Ahlert

Woodward undoubtedly antagonized the White House even more when he said the president was “moving the goalposts,” in reference to the idea that Obama insisted any new deal replacing the sequester would have to include additional revenue, not just spending cuts. “His call for a balanced approach is reasonable, and he makes a strong case that those in the top income brackets could and should pay more,” wrote Woodward. “But that was not the deal he made.”

Yet Woodward still wasn’t through. On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” show broadcast February 27, Woodward criticized Obama again, for overstating the consequences of sequestration. “Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying ‘Oh, by the way, I can’t do this because of some budget document?’” Woodward asked. “Or George W. Bush saying, ‘You know, I’m not going to invade Iraq because I can’t get the aircraft carriers I need’ or even Bill Clinton saying, ‘You know, I’m not going to attack Saddam Hussein’s intelligence headquarters,’ as he did when Clinton was president because of some budget document? Under the Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the president going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement, I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country. That’s a kind of madness that I haven’t seen in a long time.”

Woodward is the left’s latest whipping boy because he is endangering the carefully crafted narrative of sequestration horror — and Republican responsibility for it — being disseminated by the left. Woodward is being singled out precisely because all media leftists are expected to fall in line behind that narrative. Plenty of conservatives have hammered the president’s take-no-prisoner approach to sequestration. None of them have been taken to task by a White House aide, or thrust into the national spotlight for the purpose of ridicule.

In short, one of the “faithful” has wandered off the Obama-Democrat-media reservation. In the long run, it is likely that no one will be more surprised than Bob Woodward when he discovers that there will be no wandering back onto it.

The Obama-Media vs. Bob Woodward

Bernstein Joins Woodward in Turning on Obama

May 14, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

carl_bernstein_e_bob_woodward_watergate-396x350.gif

Team Watergate is coming together again. I’m guessing the left’s response will be that Bernstein is also an overrated hack who is just trolling for attention. That worked to shut Woodward up, didn’t it?

Except outrage over seizing AP phone records might be enough of a liberal cause that Bernstein can get away with it. And that allows Bernstein to reference Obama Inc’s terrible transparency and media record.

Bernstein Joins Woodward in Turning on Obama | FrontPage Magazine

New Topics

Forum List

Back