Mail in voting question

Dimms just want it because fraud is so easy.

Provide evidence, voter fraud is a BIG LIE promulgated by the Republican's Party which cannot win without fraud, deceit, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations. That is their method and it works for people who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans.

Pay attention. I debate equals, I school everyone else

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

The DNC is on record that an accurate voter database ends them as a Party.

CA less than 20,000,000 "registered voters" must include million of Illegal Aliens, plus in 2016, over 5,000,000 ballots were mailed in.

#LOLDNC

#DemocratsCheatToStayCompetitive
You keep accusing the Dems of voter fraud, but why is it that Republicans are actually the perpetrators?

DNC admitted that accuracy is their kiss of death

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

CA less than 20,000,000 "registered voters" must include million of Illegal Aliens, plus in 2016, over 5,000,000 ballots were mailed in.

#LOLDNC

You don’t appear to understand the article you’re referencing.

The project you’re referring to has nothing to do with the accuracy of state voter registration.

I'm not wasting my time with an ESL illiterate. Find a grown up to read the article to you. Your "insults" shows that you either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

"That effort is facing resistance from the Democratic state parties, which have prime ownership rights to the party’s voter file and are hesitant about licensing it to an outside entity.

The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

Either way the DNC is on record that Accuracy = Death

This guy is building a third party voter database that can be leveraged during campaigns for targeted advertisements. That’s been the role of the DNC which maintains their own database. His project represents an existential threat because it takes away one of the main functions of the DNC.

Again, this is a third party voter database. It has nothing to do with the accuracy of the state voter rolls.

So here are some insults for you (since you were so willing to insult me). There’s no way you read this article and came up with this story on your own. You’re not even smart enough to twist this article to suit your purposes. Someone told you what to believe and like the stupid lemming you are, you ran with it. Now, be a good little boy and tell the grown ups which adult was taking advantage of your naivety so that way we can prevent others from being taken advantage of.

Well worth repeating your comment, below. No greater truth has every been used to define CrusaderFrank.

So here are some insults for you (since you were so willing to insult me). There’s no way you read this article and came up with this story on your own. You’re not even smart enough to twist this article to suit your purposes. Someone told you what to believe and like the stupid lemming you are, you ran with it. Now, be a good little boy and tell the grown ups which adult was taking advantage of your naivety so that way we can prevent others from being taken advantage of.

Provide evidence, voter fraud is a BIG LIE promulgated by the Republican's Party which cannot win without fraud, deceit, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations. That is their method and it works for people who are easily led by demagogues and charlatans.

#LOLDNC

You keep accusing the Dems of voter fraud, but why is it that Republicans are actually the perpetrators?

#LOLDNC

The project you’re referring to has nothing to do with the accuracy of state voter registration.

I'm not wasting my time with an ESL illiterate. Find a grown up to read the article to you. Your "insults" shows that you either didn't read it or didn't understand it.

"That effort is facing resistance from the Democratic state parties, which have prime ownership rights to the party’s voter file and are hesitant about licensing it to an outside entity.

The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

This guy is building a third party voter database that can be leveraged during campaigns for targeted advertisements. That’s been the role of the DNC which maintains their own database. His project represents an existential threat because it takes away one of the main functions of the DNC.

Again, this is a third party voter database. It has nothing to do with the accuracy of the state voter rolls.

Read the article.

No point talking about an article you never read

The ChiCom bots desperately trying to spin the DNC outright admission that Accuracy = Death.

#LOLDNC

#LOLDNC

Read the article.

I did. That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about.

The article is talking about a for profit progressive voter database for use (for a few) by candidates looking for help directing their campaigning.

It has nothing to do with state voter rolls.

Did you read the article? Or did someone tell you what to think?

#LOLDNC

#LOLDNC

Read the article.

I did. That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about.

The article is talking about a for profit progressive voter database for use (for a few) by candidates looking for help directing their campaigning.

It has nothing to do with state voter rolls.

Did you read the article? Or did someone tell you what to think?

Pelosi and Schumer tell you what to think.

In 2016, voters in CA cast over 5,000,000 ballots by mail.

How many were fraudulent?

We'll never know.

But somehow you know it's rife with fraud. How does that work?

There are legitimate concerns about moving to a 100% mail in system, but you need the facts before you can effectively make an argument, not biased perceptions.
Look up my thread on Blockchain Voting

In 2016, voters in CA cast over 5,000,000 ballots by mail.

How many were fraudulent?

We'll never know.

There are legitimate concerns about moving to a 100% mail in system, but you need the facts before you can effectively make an argument, not biased perceptions.

Sorry, 5,000,000 mail in ballots with under 20,000,000 registered voters where illegals can register -- but no fraud.

CA adds about 1,000,000 new mail in votes every 2 years - but no fraud.

Sorry, 5,000,000 mail in ballots with under 20,000,000 registered voters where illegals can register -- but no fraud.

CA adds about 1,000,000 new mail in votes every 2 years - but no fraud.

Illegals cannot register to vote in California

Not a good track record and just one party wants more of it.

“Putting the election in the hands of the United States Postal Service would be a catastrophe. In 2018 and 2016, there were 16 million missing and misdirected ballots,” PILF President J. Christian Adams said in a statement. He went on:

These represent 16 million opportunities for someone to cheat. Absentee ballot fraud is the most common; the most expensive to investigate; and can never be reversed after an election. The status quo was already bad for mail balloting. The proposed emergency fix is worse.

We need a nationwide voter ID law, not easy to cheat mail in voting. Democrats want mail in voting because they know they can cheat that system.

Forum List

Back