#MAIA, Make America Infected Again

Spain has been trending down in cases for four days.

They finally broke the trend in deaths having less today.

Like I said...just one day.

But some good news.

Anything is better than Democrats who want to put us in another depression.
We're HURTLING towards a depression, the likes of which has never before been seen, under the reckless and feckless lack-of-leadership of the current Republican POTUS now.

What the heck are you talking about?

Anything is better than Democrats who want to put us in another depression.
We're HURTLING towards a depression, the likes of which has never before been seen, under the reckless and feckless lack-of-leadership of the current Republican POTUS now.

What the heck are you talking about?

What do think could be differently ?

What would you tell Trump if he were to call you and ask your opinion on what he should do for the economy ?

What would you tell Trump if he were to call you and ask your opinion on what he should do for the economy ?
1. He could have taken it seriously 6 weeks ago, which would have still been late, but much better than what the Dunce did.

2. He could enact NATIONAL shut-downs, rather than telling the public, a mere week ago when the country's infected rate is SKYROCKETING that "we're gonna open up the country by Easter!!"

These infections work on an exponential time basis, so every day saves thousands of lives. Trump has cost needless American lives.

1. He could have taken it seriously 6 weeks ago, which would have still been late, but much better than what the Dunce did.

2. He could enact NATIONAL shut-downs, rather than telling the public, a mere week ago when the country's infected rate is SKYROCKETING that "we're gonna open up the country by Easter!!"

These infections work on an exponential time basis, so every day saves thousands of lives. Trump has cost needless American lives.

1. That does not address the depression you claim is on the way.
2. We had lower deaths and a fewer infections today than yesterday. We were not the only ones.

So tell me, what does he do for the economy. Speifically the economy to avoid a depression.

Acting earlier would have only killed the market sooner. So that isn't the answer.

2. We had lower deaths and a fewer infections today than yesterday. We were not the only ones.

So tell me, what does he do for the economy. Speifically the economy to avoid a depression.

Acting earlier would have only killed the market sooner. So that isn't the answer.
You are dumb if you are putting the economy first.

The economy will NEVER get back to any sense of normalcy when people know that a deadly virus is out there unchecked.

Think McFly, think!!!

tenor.gif

You are dumb if you are putting the economy first.

The economy will NEVER get back to any sense of normalcy when people know that a deadly virus is out there unchecked.

Think McFly, think!!!

You said: We're HURTLING towards a depression, the likes of which has never before been seen, under the reckless and feckless lack-of-leadership of the current Republican POTUS now.

I asked you what you think he could have done differently..specifically for the economy.

I am not putting the economy first. I asked what he could have done.

You seem to think shutting things down sooner would have saved the market and jobs ? Is that what you are saying.

You said: We're HURTLING towards a depression, the likes of which has never before been seen, under the reckless and feckless lack-of-leadership of the current Republican POTUS now.

I asked you what you think he could have done differently..specifically for the economy.

You seem to think shutting things down sooner would have saved the market and jobs ? Is that what you are saying.
My answer remains the same dunce.

By doing those things, you're LESSENING and SHORTENING the economic harm.

By ignorantly focusing on the economy first, you're PROLONGING the economic harm.

Why are you rightwingers so damn dumb!?!?

My answer remains the same dunce.

By ignorantly focusing on the economy first, you're PROLONGING the economic harm.

Why are you rightwingers so damn dumb!?!?

Just you saying it does not make it so.

1. How do you think you would have shortened it ?

2. Who is focusing on the economy. You brought it up ?

3. How do you know I am a right winger ? I don't post to this board much and the reason is because of people like you.

You jump to conclusions about others and you don't support your arguments. Then you call others names.

Have I called you anything ?

Republican governors
They're insubordinate city hall Democrats who ran on a Republican ticket. Ballots counted by labor-union local "impartial" Democrat observers at the local church/school/library from which conservatives, sovereign citizens, and potential Republican voters have been evicted by red-light district criminal trespass orders and social distancing.

After you Dems are done destroying the economy, it may take years to recover, just like the depression.

3. How do you know I am a right winger ? I don't post to this board much and the reason is because of people like you.

You jump to conclusions about others and you don't support your arguments. Then you call others names.

I can smell you rightwing pissaunts a mile away. Besides...you've been here 5 years, I know your posting history.

If you can't understand common sense, then I don't know what else to tell you.

I can smell you rightwing pissaunts a mile away. Besides...you've been here 5 years, I know your posting history.

Still no answer.

Got it.

I know your posting history also.

You tend to drop these little turds but you can't provide any kind of argument.

Still no answer.

Got it.

Well at least I'm REGULAR...

Beats your CONSTIPATED ass.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why Trump won’t have the final say on whether people go back to work

President Trump is increasingly making clear he wants to do what public health officials and a number of governors and mayors say is a bad idea: let people go back to work and gather in large crowds in the next few weeks.
Public health officials warn that the coronavirus is still rampaging — the World Health Organization says the United States could be its next epicenter — and that to relax social distancing now will overwhelm hospitals even more than they already are with the sick and dying.
Trump says he’s worried that the economic toll and its effects will be more devastating than the disease: “We can’t let the cure be worse than the disease.”

Trump is the most powerful figure in the U.S. coronavirus response, and a large swath of the country supports him and will stand by him no matter what (this is what makes what he says so dangerous). And his voice certainly will play a role in how seriously all Americans treat social distancing, since it’s difficult.
So when do you imagine it will be safe to end the lockdown-4 weeks after the last case of coronavirus is reported? That could be over a year from now. Tell us when to end it, oh great wise one.

Underestimate the danger to your detriment and the country's! How many people have to croak for you to take this more seriously? Trump's home city and state has been hit the hardest and he can't really be bothered; insulting Gov's across the country! What an A-#ole! :meow: :talktothehand: :102:
The difference in press treatment is due solely to press bias. You can't deal with my point, so you divert with the typical idiocies.

No one plays "the victim" better than Trumpsters! It's so sad a pathetic; any negative is a conspiracy while everything good is planned and expected! "YAWN!" :talktothehand: :102::meow:
The twits on the left have been playing "the victim" since the last election, what are you talking about, TDS'er?

Still no answer.

Got it.

Well at least I'm REGULAR...

Beats your CONSTIPATED ass.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You must mean consistent.

Yes, you are consistently saying shit you won't back up or clarrify.

And no, you've never beat me at anything......except looking stupid.

Forum List

Back