Maher calls Palin and Bachman "MILF's"

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Sexist? Racist? :confused:
Yup. When a woman who does not make her career based on her appearance is marginalized to just her appearance and genetailia, it's sexist. It's a sign of being bereft in any intellectual argument. Those with a mind will argue their views. Those who haven't a mind, will argue the meat.

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Maher.... just an ugly guy punching above his weight. Cuz any half-human female wouldn't fuck him if her life depended on it.

Ugly guys make me laugh when they criticize any female.... Their relationship with a mirror needs work.

Well that's sexist CG. Lol

I have a theory that those most afflicted with PDS are still harboring jealousy and latent hostility toward the prom queen in high school. Dimestore psychology 101.

I have a theory that those most afflicted with PDS are still harboring jealousy and latent hostility toward the prom queen in high school. Dimestore psychology 101.

:lol::lol::lol: I just call it as I see it. Like a seriously ugly guy calling some female 'fat'. WTF? Fat can be lost - ugly is for life. :lol:

TOTALLY agree. There are plenty of folks who are bitter that I am a scientist. (I do not look like the stereotypical female scientist)

TOTALLY agree. There are plenty of folks who are bitter that I am a scientist. (I do not look like the stereotypical female scientist)

Oh yea! You're one of that "6%" of scientists that vote Republican. :lol::lol::lol::lol: And, you are H O T.... scientist or not! rdean would be horrified if he knew what you look like!

Oh yea! You're one of that "6%" of scientists that vote Republican. :lol::lol::lol::lol: And, you are H O T.... scientist or not! rdean would be horrified if he knew what you look like!
LMAO! I forgot about those 6%.

(Thanks, by the way.)

Uh oh. Si Modo may be the next USMB conservative beauty queen that will be attacked. We may be flooded with endless "Si Modo Derangement Syndrome -SMDS" - threads soon. :lol:

They're MILFs. Get over it.

Maybe it's sexist. But is it sexist to find another person physically attractive, even though they are not in a career that is focused on their physical appearance?

You can't tell me that you have never seen an attractive doctor, lawyer, waiter, store clerk, construction worker. Were your thoughts about them "sexist"?

Maher sounds a lot like some of the PDS sufferers on this board: he's obsessed with Palin but hates himself for admitting it.

Pathetic

I thought they were attractive to the Republicans because they are idiots. Did he comment on their appearance?

:confused:

They're not smart like Obama and Biden, that's for sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]YouTube - Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up[/ame]

Richard A. Lowry is the editor of National Review, a conservative American news magazine, and a syndicated columnist.

logo_square.jpg

blog_header_corner.gif

Friday, October 03, 2008

Projecting through the Screen [Rich Lowry]

A very wise TV executive once told me that the key to TV is projecting through the screen. It's one of the keys to the success of, say, a Bill O'Reilly, who comes through the screen and grabs you by the throat. Palin too projects through the screen like crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think she just winked at me." And her smile. By the end, when she clearly knew she was doing well, it was so sparkling it was almost mesmerizing. It sent little starbursts through the screen and ricocheting around the living rooms of America. This is a quality that can't be learned; it's either something you have or you don't, and man, she's got it.

If that is racist or sexist...I know LOTS of Right Wing posters who would fit that same label...especially right when Girl Sarah was nominated by McCain.

Exactly. And I like to keep score from time to time. I'll be sure to express major faux outrage when a right wing radio guy calls Hillary or Sotomayor a DOUCHE - which I'm sure someone could find an oh so clever and witty acronym for. As will all the lefties, I'm certain.

PJ - read it again. Sheez.

Forum List

Back