Magpul leaves Colorado

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
As they promised. Later bitches.

Top US gun magazine producer to leave Colorado over gun laws | Fox News

CHEYENNE, Wyo. – One of the country's largest producers of gun magazines is leaving Colorado and moving operations to Wyoming and Texas because of new gun laws.

Erie, Colo.-based Magpul Industries announced Thursday that it was moving its production, distribution and shipping operations to Cheyenne and its headquarters to Texas, making good on a vow it made to leave Colorado during last year's heated gun control debate.

I'm surprised he stayed this long.

Great company BTW, started by a man who couldn't get a decent aftermarket magazine, so he started making his own.

The company can't get a reliable workforce from the potheads. They have to leave.

A friend of mine who lives in Denver called me today and we discussed this very thing. MAGPUL is a fine company that provided Colorado with 85 Million a year in taxes. Guess they'll have to lure Frito Lay to the State now - what with all the pot heads running wild.

It really is a damn shame. Colorado USED to be such a great State…but this is what happens when your state becomes California East.

Too bad..

The company can't get a reliable workforce from the potheads. They have to leave.

ilejabmi.jpeg

Governor Dicknlicker and the State Dumbos really blew it.

Well, as with everything, it's a matter of choice. I read an article a while back about the CEO of Texas Roadhouse ( A very popular steak house) where he was asked why they don't have restaurants throughout California and his response was "We opened 2 stores in Northern California and after the first year tax bills we made the decision that only a crazy person would relocate to California. They are steadfastly AGAINST business in that state."

Colorado's business model is becoming more and more like California.

MAGPUL warned them what would happen if they chose this path and now they are gone. Colorado doesn't care - opting instead for federal violations of the law against narcotics which, when the republicans take over WILL be repealed. The power structure in Denver actually believes that, like Obama, THEY know what's best for their citizens. Now? They just look stupid.

Colorado: potheads welcome, businesses not.
Just like California, they'll never see another dime of my vacation dollars.

Welcome to Texas Magpul! We welcome all gun and ammo manufacturers! :lol:

Due to friendly business laws and regulations, we're kicking ass in Texas.

After the commercial break, stay tuned for the next segment where the liberal slobs here try to tell us all just how the above is a bad thing. :lol:

Too damn funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back