Magnuson supercharger

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Toyota stopped selling the SC for the Tundra in 2015. Magnuson was the builder for Toyota and it's still available.
Anyone have any experience with them?

I had the original TRD blower for my 98 Tacoma and it made a huge difference.
The Magnuson for the Tundra 5.7 is supposed to bring the 380 hp/400 ft lb of torque to 550 hp and 550 ft lbs of torque for $6500.00 bucks.
Anyone have any experience on this setup before I ass out $6500 bucks?

Magnuson make some bad ass SC's. They not only look and sound awesome, they are a quality super charger. My opinion...it's $6,500 well spent and worth every Benjamin. Get it, you won't be disappointed.

Toyota stopped selling the SC for the Tundra in 2015. Magnuson was the builder for Toyota and it's still available.
Anyone have any experience with them?

I had the original TRD blower for my 98 Tacoma and it made a huge difference.
The Magnuson for the Tundra 5.7 is supposed to bring the 380 hp/400 ft lb of torque to 550 hp and 550 ft lbs of torque for $6500.00 bucks.
Anyone have any experience on this setup before I ass out $6500 bucks?

I can't believe the Tacoma has been around that long already .. It sucks getting old.

Kids today don't remember when Toyota was not in NASCAR or sold full size trucks

I was planning on spending around five k for a lift,rims and tires but the thought of 550hp has me rethinking my plans and putting the hp first followed by the lift,tires and rims later.

Forum List

Back