Magic Monday Week Three

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've still got quite a bit of stuff to do, but I figured that I would go ahead and post this now though and I'm SO sorry that I didn't post it ahead of time, but I've been really busy today. I'm tired of having to remember how many people to tag, so if you find it you find it, if not you don't lol sorry,.. but it's gotten to be too much of a hassle. Oh and I'm adding optical illusions this week as well. :) (I'm also adding optical illusions as well. ;) )

I've still got quite a bit of stuff to do, but I figured that I would go ahead and post this now though and I'm SO sorry that I didn't post it ahead of time, but I've been really busy today. I'm tired of having to remember how many people to tag, so if you find it you find it, if not you don't lol sorry,.. but it's gotten to be too much of a hassle. Oh and I'm adding optical illusions this week as well. :) (I'm also adding optical illusions as well. ;) )

Best trick I've seen lately is a jogger rounded a street corner and turned into a mail truck. Neat!

I've still got quite a bit of stuff to do, but I figured that I would go ahead and post this now

Do you have any experience doing magic? I still have many tricks put away, some very old. I used to subscribe to Douglas Magicland and around 1970, one of the tricks I bought was this stage trick where you select a card, return it to the deck and shuffle it, then throw it into this wood chest. Upon command, the lid rises and the selected card rises out.

Mine was red but this one is just like it but green.

Unique-Card-Rise-UF-Grant-842x1024.jpg

At the time, this was a $10.00 trick. About $80.00 now in today's money.

Do you have any experience doing magic? I still have many tricks put away, some very old. I used to subscribe to Douglas Magicland and around 1970, one of the tricks I bought was this stage trick where you select a card, return it to the deck and shuffle it, then throw it into this wood chest. Upon command, the lid rises and the selected card rises out.

Mine was red but this one is just like it but green.

View attachment 608835

At the time, this was a $10.00 trick. About $80.00 now in today's money.

Cool, and yes I've done magic before. Hey, let's combine Magic Monday with Whacky Wednesday and do some magic gags. :badgrin:

Cool, and yes I've done magic before. Hey, let's combine Magic Monday with Whacky Wednesday and do some magic gags. :badgrin:

One of the best ever tricks I ever saw was a simple 50 cent card with a woman at the beach. Ever time you waved your hand over the card, something disappeared.
  1. First her parasol.
  2. Then her hat.
  3. Next pass, finally, her suit is gone now as well and the water has come up to her chin!

Forum List

Back