MAGA! President Trump Flips NY Based 2nd Circuit To Red

Even if RBG passes away today, since it is now officially an "election year," no SCOTUS Justice will be confirmed until after the 2020 election anyway.

Even if RBG passes away today, since it is now officially an "election year," no SCOTUS Justice will be confirmed until after the 2020 election anyway.
It wouldn't take that long.

If you're referring to the Biden rule, that only applies to a lame duck POTUS.

Hope he hurries with the 9th!

You see RGB is sick again? She is home...again.
Agree with you about the 9th and yes, I did read about RBG. I think it's just a matter of time with her.
Knowing how she is, she probably has left instructions that if she is about to go, pack her in ice until Trump is out of office.

Didn't Moscow Mitch say you can't replace a SC judge in an election year? The Republicans have no mandate and their clown is about to be impeached.

Agree with you about the 9th and yes, I did read about RBG. I think it's just a matter of time with her.
Knowing how she is, she probably has left instructions that if she is about to go, pack her in ice until Trump is out of office.

Didn't Moscow Mitch say you can't replace a SC judge in an election year? The Republicans have no mandate and their clown is about to be impeached.
A democrat can't replace a SC Justice in an election year … or perhaps ever unless they control the Senate. Justice Kennedy was nominated by Reagan in Nov of 1997, and he was UNANIMOUSLY confirmed in Feb of 1998. Thus, Moscow Mitch is free fill any empty seat up any damn time he feels like it. Or never fill it. It's rather whimsical. In fact, Moscow Mitch was minority leader for both Justices Kagan and Sontomayor's confirmation.

Nobody said that.

You're thinking of Biden referring to a POTUS 8th year.

So keep that whine on mind 4 years from now.

Well yeah he did, mmmm but he wasn't under oath, so as a Trumpublican, it's a good bet he was lying.

A democrat can't replace a SC Justice in an election year … or perhaps ever unless they control the Senate. Justice Kennedy was nominated by Reagan in Nov of 1997, and he was UNANIMOUSLY confirmed in Feb of 1998. Thus, Moscow Mitch is free fill any empty seat up any damn time he feels like it. Or never fill it. It's rather whimsical. In fact, Moscow Mitch was minority leader for both Justices Kagan and Sontomayor's confirmation.
Both Scalia and RGB were confirmed almost unanimously. Partisanship in this matter started with Democrats against Bork and later Thomas, was finally countered with what's his name not getting a hearing from Republicans, and then went down the toilet with Democrats against Kavenaugh.

McConnell was partisan, but nobody tried to destroy their lives like Democrats did.

That's the difference in authoritarianism and totalitarianism. Authoritarians may make you do something, or not do something. Totalitarians require that you agree with them or they try to destroy you and sometimes your family.

Democrats are the new Fascists.

Mitch is just a political power user.

Awesome!

He previously flipped the 3rd Circuit. And he is on the cusp of flipping the 9th Circuit. Now this. The transformation of America into a Christian Conservative Nationalist Nation continues. Winning!

Trump Flips New York-Based 2nd Circuit as Menashi Confirmed (2)
So he put an unqualified piece of garbage in a court he had no business polluting.

I can’t wait for everyone like you to die a terrible broke death with no health care
Do you love Jesus?

New Topics

Forum List

Back