MAGA on life support

the insurrectionists Jan 6 were hugging and kissing the cops--that it was harmless,

It is gaslighting. Pure and simple.

You bring up a valid point, OL. The absence has magnified the contrast. Perhaps most Americans had simply grown used to the narcissisms and fantasisms.
And you saying that is projection. The gaslighting is coming from the MSM and Democrats and a few Republicans. This administration is illegitimate and what they are doing to destroy this country is not reprorted on.

We are watching history being made as Trump's world is reaching the end of the road. Lies, bombast and bully tactics, especially about your political opponent can only take you so far, and the Trump express is rapidly running out of gas.

Lawsuits against Trump and his disciples have ham stringed his "movement." His efforts to steal the 2020 election have backfired as his "attorneys" and propaganda network are being pursued for slander. It's an ignominious end for for Trump's political future but the beginning of his raft of legal troubles.

Good riddance! Bigly!!!
No one believes the right’s ridiculous lies about Biden being ‘mentally unfit.’

We are watching history being made as Trump's world is reaching the end of the road. Lies, bombast and bully tactics, especially about your political opponent can only take you so far, and the Trump express is rapidly running out of gas.

Lawsuits against Trump and his disciples have ham stringed his "movement." His efforts to steal the 2020 election have backfired as his "attorneys" and propaganda network are being pursued for slander. It's an ignominious end for for Trump's political future but the beginning of his raft of legal troubles.

Good riddance! Bigly!!!
Pololololololololitco

Good riddance! Bigly!!!

Sorry to inform you that Trump will be with us for a while.

He is doing quite well.

Good riddance! Bigly!!!
Now you have a nation where tens of millions of 5th world peasants will flood in and your dollar won’t have any value with all of Biden’s spending

Good riddance! Bigly!!!
Keep telling yourself that moron. I saw Biden's performance yesterday and it was anything but cogent. He had to have pictures of the correspondents that he called on and then he just read a pre-scripted response. He got mixed up at the end and they told him to call an immediate end to the meeting. You are easily manipulated.
zTFRt72.jpg

And he didn't even suggest drinking bleach

This is supposed to prove something ?

The gaslighting is coming from the MSM and Democrats and a few Republicans.

Well, the 'gaslighting' of the reference was to Don Trump stating that the afternoon at the Capitol was a hugging & kissing-palooza, in other words (his, btw) it was a lovefest.

I demur.

I demur because I watched by now a couple dozen videos that captured various aspects of the action. Videos from participant's own social-media posted cams; from government security cams; from LEO's own body-cams; from media professionals. And what they illustrate is a very violent, dangerous melee instigated by Don Trump supporters and a cadre of JackassPatriots.

Too, I have read accounts by some of the beaten police in credible news outlets. All of that tells me that when Don Trump calls it a bunch of hugging & kissing......he is gaslighting. Pure and simple. Even he could watch those videos.

I am sincerely surprised the poster 'Lastamender' hasn't seen some of those videos.

The gaslighting is coming from the MSM and Democrats and a few Republicans.

Well, the 'gaslighting' of the reference was to Don Trump stating that the afternoon at the Capitol was a hugging & kissing-palooza, in other words (his, btw) it was a lovefest.

I demur.

I demur because I watched by now a couple dozen videos that captured various aspects of the action. Videos from participant's own social-media posted cams; from government security cams; from LEO's own body-cams; from media professionals. And what they illustrate is a very violent, dangerous melee instigated by Don Trump supporters and a cadre of JackassPatriots.

Too, I have read accounts by some of the beaten police in credible news outlets. All of that tells me that when Don Trump calls it a bunch of hugging & kissing......he is gaslighting. Pure and simple. Even he could watch those videos.

I am sincerely surprised the poster 'Lastamender' hasn't seen some of those videos.
Would you like to compare them to videos of the summer ( insurrections) riots? Would you like to compare the cost of damages or loss of life? I bet you don't.

Sorry to inform you that Trump will be with us for a while.
He is doing quite well.
Looks like people from all over are donating to Trump's new political PAC. Trump 2024!

I don't know how I feel about that right now.

I'd prefer to see who else is out there.

And if Trump goes after them the way he did the milqutoasts in 2016 (if I like them), then I won't be behind him.

If he had handled the pandemic differntly, the baboonish left would be screeching and throwing their brains around right now.

Good riddance! Bigly!!!
Keep telling yourself that moron. I saw Biden's performance yesterday and it was anything but cogent. He had to have pictures of the correspondents that he called on and then he just read a pre-scripted response. He got mixed up at the end and they told him to call an immediate end to the meeting. You are easily manipulated.
I just heard about that from a buddy of I mine just 20 minutes ago. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back