MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...... you sure are trying hard to goad someone into committing a violent crime, ain't you?

That's a really fucking stupid thing to do, IMO, but if it ever really happens I doubt you're going to like it much.

But this is what ya'll do, isn't it?
You try to manipulate everyone by either scaring them (all cops are racists and want to shoot you and rape your grandma while you bleed out on the side of the road), or you try to provoke people into violence by calling them cowards for not doing so, so you can then point your finger and say; "See? They are the violent aggressors!!"

It's weak and transparent and it's the tactic of someone who is only concerned with how things appear...... but if the killing seriously starts, no one will give a shit about how something looks on a twitter video, the only thing that's going to matter is who is still alive.

But hey, don't take my word for it, you can always go and talk to some folks from Bosnia, or Rwanda, or Kosovo, see what fond memories they have of the spicy times.

LOL...

We're in zero danger of Correll doing anything except making impotent threats....threats at war, his sack dropping, starting shaving.... LOL.

You talk real tough online. Yet you do nothing to back it up. By your own standards that makes you "impotent".

Dumbass.
Got examples of Candycorn's "tough talk"? I see a bunch of impotent Trump cultists threatening "civil war" and Candycorn calling bullshit and laughing. Oooh, yeah, tough talk there. :lol:

Mr Correll has anger management issues, and projects them onto others.
How Trumpian.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

Are you longing for the sweet release that Death will bring?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

You are supporting a violation of civil rights. You are the hater here, not me.
:lol: Where, whiner?

Unequal application of justice, you faggot.
Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Your obsession with race, sounds somewhat racist too.
Show me an article that says he was released on bail. None of them say that, they all just say he was released. I'm sure a BLM protester that walked into, say Kevin McCarthy's office carrying a 950,000 watt stun gun would just be let go to await trial. Puhleese!
Lot's of women carry stun guns in their purses, moron. It's not illegal.
Is it a weapon or not? You apologists keep making the incorrect claim that Trump’s mob wasn’t armed. They were.
The key to your car can be a weapon. You obviously have a very narrow understanding of reality.
A 950,000 volt walking stick designed to stop a wild animal isn’t a key in your purse, princess.

Wow. 400 storm the capitol in a supposed coup attempt and you got a TAZER as the star example of how dangerously armed they were?

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole
I don't have to. The FBI is on it. They have 15,000 hours of video, and they've received something like 200,000+ tips from patriotic citizens. I hope they televise some of the trials and put the video evidence right up on the screen for all to see. Then let's see conservatives say it was a peaceful protest or that it was like a regular day of tourists showing up.

if they don't do that with Antifa and BLM trials, then this will be a political prosecution and anyone convicted with be political prisoners.
That's what conservatives always say when they get prosecuted for crimes. It doesn't even matter what the crime is.

As you people become more and more abusive and tyrannical, it might become fairly commonplace.

My point stands. The 1/6 riots are being targeted for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution for political reasons.

That is a violation of their Right to Equal Application of Justice.
Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit.

What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political.

Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot.
Wrong YOU asshats want preferential treatment for your favored black criminals and rioters. Gee, when Americans try to hold you leftards accountable for your murder of cops, attempted mass murder in Portland, robbing of businesses and hundreds of cases of arson, you whine and cry “wacist!!”. News flash: nobody gives a shit about your whining.
I'm fine with prosecuting people who commit crimes, regardless of who they are. But, like I said, conservatives want preferential treatment. That's not fine with me.

Except that is clearly not what ANY of us are saying, so why you you talking such complete bullshit?
Look at the sheer number of conservatives who are downplaying 1/6 as if it was little more than a group of tourists or law-abiding peaceful protests. If you were REAL law and order conservatives, you would demand that they be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But that's not what you want. You just want to 'move on' as if it was little more than some kind of disorderly conduct or an inadvertent trespassing charge like someone walking on someone else's lawn only because he's taking a short cut to get to his car.

I want equality of justice.

Breaking and entering, trespassing, fighting with cops, I am comfortable calling it a riot. People who were arrested for specific criminal acts, I have no problem with them being prosecuted.

My point has been that going above and beyond normal investigation efforts, is a violation of their Civil Rights.

And it is.
"Above and beyond normal investigation efforts"? What does that mean?

They are pursuing these rioters far more aggressively than normal.
I don't have a problem if anyone, including you and other conservatives, makes a claim that not all crime is equal in the eyes of LE because it's plainly true. Having said that, it's not a secret in the world of LE that violent crime is viewed as considerably more serious than victimless crimes like prostitution.

What happened at the Capitol was a VIOLENT CRIME which actually threatened our democracy. Saying that LE is "pursuing these rioters far more aggressively than normal" is nothing more than a misdirection and an attempt to minimize the severity of the offenses. I hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law which is exactly the way I would feel if my home was invaded and I was assaulted in my home, and I wouldn't give a tinker's damn what the political persuasion was of the person who assaulted me.

Now, if you are a true law and order conservative, you should feel the same way about these rioters and would be insurrectionists, but instead, you think they should be handled with kid gloves as if they were little more than HS kids breaking curfew.

That makes you a hypocrite when it comes to law and order.

It was a violent crime. It is being pursued more aggressively than other similar violent crimes over the last 4 years.

It did not threaten our democracy. That is bullshit pushed by lying assholes to justify their support for massive and widespread violation of human rights.
Being pursued more aggressively is YOUR claim. But let's just say for the sake of example, it's true. Could it be that in the typical violent crime there is perhaps one victim and very little available evidence, while at the Capitol riot there were hundreds of victims, and hundreds of suspects and thousands of hours of video evidence?

Sure it threatened our Democracy since VP Pence (the No. 1 in line to the presidency) and Speaker Pelosi (the No. 2 in line to the presidency) were in harms way.

I've never heard anyone ask the following question so let me ask you now: While Trump was at the WH and doing nothing to put a stop to the insurrection, what do you think he would have done if the VP and the Speaker of the House had been killed even as the electoral college vote was not affirmed? Any thoughts?

1. This thread was started by lefties like you GLOATING BECAUSE these crimes are being pursued more aggressively.

2. Doing nothing to put a stop to it? That is just bullshit spin. Trump's job is not to personally manage building security. That was the responsibility of other people, professionals. You have questions about their job, ask about what THEY were doing.

3. I think he would be stunned at how badly the protest blew up, and crushed as he realized that his historical legacy was just ruined and that there would really be nothing he could do. You do realize that he can't bring the dead back to life, right? The count would still be affirmed within a day or two. Your side's fantasies, where you imagine that you are fighting against comic book supervillains, are just that, fantasies.
As president, Trump should have picked up the phone and ordered in the national guard. But no, he just watched it on TV.

After the riot was over, he didn't call VP Pence for five whole days. That sure doesn't sound like Trump was concerned for the VP's health and safety, does it?

I'm not gloating, but I am a law and order kind of guy, and I expect the FBI to devote the necessary resources to prosecute the offenders to the fullest extent of the law. There's nothing MORE aggressive about that. You, on the other hand, would like the gov't to "go easy" on the rioters. That makes you an apologist.

1. You dislike how Trump did his job? What a shock.

2. He knew Pence was fine. A phone call? lol!!! You are grasping at straws to justify your position.

3. I have repeatedly stated that I would support more aggressive investigations IF THEY WERE ACROSS THE BOARD. That you have to constantly lie about my position, in order to attack my position, shows that you yourself know that I am in the right and you are in the wrong, on this position.
You "would support more aggressive investigations IF..."

So, you're support of more aggressive is conditional? Guess what. You don't having any standing to create conditions. I certainly would not be so presumptuous to tell LE how to do their jobs when it comes to investigating crimes. Instead I would expect all LE to conduct thorough investigations regardless of who the targets of the investigations are and whether they're white or black, rich or poor, liberal or conservative.

On the other hand, you, like most conservatives here. want the rioters to be given some special consideration, and you can see that the way people are downplaying the insurrection. Instead they just want them to get some little slap on the wrist as if it was a little prank or much ado about nothing.

Nothing I have said, indicates any claim that I am personally in charge of the investigations. That you open with telling me that, is you playing stupid troll games.

My point stands. I want the rioters of 1/6 to be treated by the same norms of the other rioters of the last 5 years.

It is YOU liberals that are picking and choosing who gets what treatment based on partisan politics, not us.

That is what this thread is all about, and your denial of it, is you being dishonest.
Liberals aren't choosing who gets what treatment. LE is choosing. You just don't like it. Tough! What are you going to do about it? Are you going to stage another riot in an effort to get more preferential treatment for conservative criminals?

Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on Correll. He’s liable to go all “Rittenhouse” :rolleyes-41:
I have a very strong suspicion that there are plenty of insurrectionist sympathizers who are being monitored on social media by a variety of federal intelligence services. They just can't seem to help themselves when it comes to posting videos or talking about their plans. After all, that's how the would be kidnappers of Michigan Governor Whitman got caught.

I ESPECIALLY loved the ones who outed themselves by posting photos and video of their crimes on social media. :lol:
Yeah, what better evidence could there be than self-incriminating evidence?

We find the defendant GUILTY, your honor!

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Show me an article that says he was released on bail. None of them say that, they all just say he was released. I'm sure a BLM protester that walked into, say Kevin McCarthy's office carrying a 950,000 watt stun gun would just be let go to await trial. Puhleese!
Is it a weapon or not? You apologists keep making the incorrect claim that Trump’s mob wasn’t armed. They were.
The key to your car can be a weapon. You obviously have a very narrow understanding of reality.
A 950,000 volt walking stick designed to stop a wild animal isn’t a key in your purse, princess.

Wow. 400 storm the capitol in a supposed coup attempt and you got a TAZER as the star example of how dangerously armed they were?

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole
I don't have to. The FBI is on it. They have 15,000 hours of video, and they've received something like 200,000+ tips from patriotic citizens. I hope they televise some of the trials and put the video evidence right up on the screen for all to see. Then let's see conservatives say it was a peaceful protest or that it was like a regular day of tourists showing up.

if they don't do that with Antifa and BLM trials, then this will be a political prosecution and anyone convicted with be political prisoners.
That's what conservatives always say when they get prosecuted for crimes. It doesn't even matter what the crime is.

As you people become more and more abusive and tyrannical, it might become fairly commonplace.

My point stands. The 1/6 riots are being targeted for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution for political reasons.

Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit.

What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political.

Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot.
Wrong YOU asshats want preferential treatment for your favored black criminals and rioters. Gee, when Americans try to hold you leftards accountable for your murder of cops, attempted mass murder in Portland, robbing of businesses and hundreds of cases of arson, you whine and cry “wacist!!”. News flash: nobody gives a shit about your whining.
I'm fine with prosecuting people who commit crimes, regardless of who they are. But, like I said, conservatives want preferential treatment. That's not fine with me.

Except that is clearly not what ANY of us are saying, so why you you talking such complete bullshit?
Look at the sheer number of conservatives who are downplaying 1/6 as if it was little more than a group of tourists or law-abiding peaceful protests. If you were REAL law and order conservatives, you would demand that they be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But that's not what you want. You just want to 'move on' as if it was little more than some kind of disorderly conduct or an inadvertent trespassing charge like someone walking on someone else's lawn only because he's taking a short cut to get to his car.

Breaking and entering, trespassing, fighting with cops, I am comfortable calling it a riot. People who were arrested for specific criminal acts, I have no problem with them being prosecuted.

My point has been that going above and beyond normal investigation efforts, is a violation of their Civil Rights.

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.
Your impotence is showing.

dudmuck is being a fucktard online where he can spout asshole-ness safely.

Yes, any and all of us have no ability to stop him.

And to be clear, even if I knew where he was, I would not go there and use force to shut him up. I am not a violent thug.

That you consider that a reason to ridicule me, is you being a dishonest asshole.

FUCK YOU TOO.
I ridicule you because you are ridiculous. Insisting there was no insurrection and threatening to start shooting people. You, pee wee, are nothing more than an INCEL joke that god played in the world

There was no insurrection, and I have not threatened anyone. YOu are a fucktard too.

And, you are weirdly hung up on the incel thing.

There was an insurrection attempt. What do you think the zip ties were for?
You have threatened civil war several times saying that this was leading to the point where you try to prove you've achieved puberty and will actually back up your smack.
And you are an INCEL...you demonstrate it with all of your impotent rhetoric.

Again...you claim to be a patriot. You've been humiliated in ways I didn't think was possible. Clearly, you are very bothered by a woman being VP--remember the future is female and she may have dark skin?--that really set you off.

C'mon bitch...what are you waiting for? Start shooting.

You're not a coward are you?

1. There was not an insurrection attempt. Only a panic mongering asshole would claim there was.

2. Your side's actions in escalating the political conflict, imo, could very well lead to a civil war, at some point. That you spin that into a personal attack on me, is you being a fucking asshole. FUCK YOU.

3. This is a discussion site. That you attack me for having "impotent rhetoric" is just you being an asshole. FUCK YOU.

4. Yes, I am a patriot. Not sure what that is bothering you, or you brought it up.

5. Nothing I have ever said, would rationally lead someone to believe that I care that the vp is a woman. You are a liar and an asshole. FUCK YOU.

6. No, I am not a coward. you may go fuck yourself.
No true patriot would be an apologist for the insurrectionists by claiming it never happened despite countless hours of video that has been broadcast all over the world.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

And to be clear, even if I knew where he was, I would not go there and use force to shut him up. I am not a violent thug.

That you consider that a reason to ridicule me, is you being a dishonest asshole.

FUCK YOU TOO.
I ridicule you because you are ridiculous. Insisting there was no insurrection and threatening to start shooting people. You, pee wee, are nothing more than an INCEL joke that god played in the world

There was no insurrection, and I have not threatened anyone. YOu are a fucktard too.

You have threatened civil war several times saying that this was leading to the point where you try to prove you've achieved puberty and will actually back up your smack.

Again...you claim to be a patriot. You've been humiliated in ways I didn't think was possible. Clearly, you are very bothered by a woman being VP--remember the future is female and she may have dark skin?--that really set you off.

1. There was not an insurrection attempt. Only a panic mongering asshole would claim there was.

2. Your side's actions in escalating the political conflict, imo, could very well lead to a civil war, at some point. That you spin that into a personal attack on me, is you being a fucking asshole. FUCK YOU.

3. This is a discussion site. That you attack me for having "impotent rhetoric" is just you being an asshole. FUCK YOU.

4. Yes, I am a patriot. Not sure what that is bothering you, or you brought it up.

5. Nothing I have ever said, would rationally lead someone to believe that I care that the vp is a woman. You are a liar and an asshole. FUCK YOU.

No true patriot would be an apologist for the insurrectionists by claiming it never happened despite countless hours of video that has been broadcast all over the world.
There was no insurrection. You're spewing hot gas out your ass.

Why arent any of the "insurrectionists" getting charged with insurrection?
They are looking at charging Seditious Conspiracy

Why not Treason? Or Blaphemy?
The new GOP definition of blasphemy is speaking against Trump. The Trump mob didn't do that...they chanted his name in reverence like they are supposed to.

The Trump mob will be charged as appropriate for the crimes they committed. Some with assault, some with "trespassing" and maybe some with Seditious Conspiracy.
are you aware trump is no longer president...we have that addled old fool Obiden now...hjahahahaha

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

Wow...... you sure are trying hard to goad someone into committing a violent crime, ain't you?

That's a really fucking stupid thing to do, IMO, but if it ever really happens I doubt you're going to like it much.

You try to manipulate everyone by either scaring them (all cops are racists and want to shoot you and rape your grandma while you bleed out on the side of the road), or you try to provoke people into violence by calling them cowards for not doing so, so you can then point your finger and say; "See? They are the violent aggressors!!"

It's weak and transparent and it's the tactic of someone who is only concerned with how things appear...... but if the killing seriously starts, no one will give a shit about how something looks on a twitter video, the only thing that's going to matter is who is still alive.

But hey, don't take my word for it, you can always go and talk to some folks from Bosnia, or Rwanda, or Kosovo, see what fond memories they have of the spicy times.
Candycorn is one of the biggest douchebags in this forum. Baiting people is her favorite hobby.
Yeah, I know.

LOL...

We're in zero danger of Correll doing anything except making impotent threats....threats at war, his sack dropping, starting shaving.... LOL.
I've been in the violence business my whole life and one thing I've learned is that it is always the guy you don't take seriously who ends up ending you.

So good luck.
Yeah, sure...

You sound like a clown.
You sound like an ignorant child.

Please recite the whole "pink mist" shit you used to talk bout....

That was especially hilarious....like a nickel paperback.
Real life is going to be very hard on you kid, lol.....
:auiqs.jpg:

Good luck.

Sounds like you've taken a few blows to the head yourself.
Yeah, I had to learn a few things the hard way, and I was lucky to live through some of those lessons.

Sounds like you're going to have to learn things the same way.

Like I said; good luck.

Except you didn't learn.

Example...the "internet tough guy" routine you're doing right now makes us all think you're a basement dwelling loser with a limited vocabulary.
That seems to be what you're doing, jackass, not him.

Yeah...he's the one talking about people's head disappearing into a fine mist.

Just like you said you stood up to the FBI agents we sent to your house. You DO remember that, right finger boy?
You're the one who is trying to goad people into committing violent crimes. That is a crime in itself. Perhaps I should call the FBI on you.
A--there are no "good people" who support the blob.
B--I'm sure the same two who visited you (LOL) will visit me.
They might;

Remember to assert your rights if they do.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

I don't have a problem if anyone, including you and other conservatives, makes a claim that not all crime is equal in the eyes of LE because it's plainly true. Having said that, it's not a secret in the world of LE that violent crime is viewed as considerably more serious than victimless crimes like prostitution.

What happened at the Capitol was a VIOLENT CRIME which actually threatened our democracy. Saying that LE is "pursuing these rioters far more aggressively than normal" is nothing more than a misdirection and an attempt to minimize the severity of the offenses. I hope that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law which is exactly the way I would feel if my home was invaded and I was assaulted in my home, and I wouldn't give a tinker's damn what the political persuasion was of the person who assaulted me.

Now, if you are a true law and order conservative, you should feel the same way about these rioters and would be insurrectionists, but instead, you think they should be handled with kid gloves as if they were little more than HS kids breaking curfew.

It was a violent crime. It is being pursued more aggressively than other similar violent crimes over the last 4 years.

It did not threaten our democracy. That is bullshit pushed by lying assholes to justify their support for massive and widespread violation of human rights.
Being pursued more aggressively is YOUR claim. But let's just say for the sake of example, it's true. Could it be that in the typical violent crime there is perhaps one victim and very little available evidence, while at the Capitol riot there were hundreds of victims, and hundreds of suspects and thousands of hours of video evidence?

Sure it threatened our Democracy since VP Pence (the No. 1 in line to the presidency) and Speaker Pelosi (the No. 2 in line to the presidency) were in harms way.

I've never heard anyone ask the following question so let me ask you now: While Trump was at the WH and doing nothing to put a stop to the insurrection, what do you think he would have done if the VP and the Speaker of the House had been killed even as the electoral college vote was not affirmed? Any thoughts?

1. This thread was started by lefties like you GLOATING BECAUSE these crimes are being pursued more aggressively.

2. Doing nothing to put a stop to it? That is just bullshit spin. Trump's job is not to personally manage building security. That was the responsibility of other people, professionals. You have questions about their job, ask about what THEY were doing.

3. I think he would be stunned at how badly the protest blew up, and crushed as he realized that his historical legacy was just ruined and that there would really be nothing he could do. You do realize that he can't bring the dead back to life, right? The count would still be affirmed within a day or two. Your side's fantasies, where you imagine that you are fighting against comic book supervillains, are just that, fantasies.
As president, Trump should have picked up the phone and ordered in the national guard. But no, he just watched it on TV.

After the riot was over, he didn't call VP Pence for five whole days. That sure doesn't sound like Trump was concerned for the VP's health and safety, does it?

I'm not gloating, but I am a law and order kind of guy, and I expect the FBI to devote the necessary resources to prosecute the offenders to the fullest extent of the law. There's nothing MORE aggressive about that. You, on the other hand, would like the gov't to "go easy" on the rioters. That makes you an apologist.

2. He knew Pence was fine. A phone call? lol!!! You are grasping at straws to justify your position.

3. I have repeatedly stated that I would support more aggressive investigations IF THEY WERE ACROSS THE BOARD. That you have to constantly lie about my position, in order to attack my position, shows that you yourself know that I am in the right and you are in the wrong, on this position.

So, you're support of more aggressive is conditional? Guess what. You don't having any standing to create conditions. I certainly would not be so presumptuous to tell LE how to do their jobs when it comes to investigating crimes. Instead I would expect all LE to conduct thorough investigations regardless of who the targets of the investigations are and whether they're white or black, rich or poor, liberal or conservative.

On the other hand, you, like most conservatives here. want the rioters to be given some special consideration, and you can see that the way people are downplaying the insurrection. Instead they just want them to get some little slap on the wrist as if it was a little prank or much ado about nothing.

Nothing I have said, indicates any claim that I am personally in charge of the investigations. That you open with telling me that, is you playing stupid troll games.

My point stands. I want the rioters of 1/6 to be treated by the same norms of the other rioters of the last 5 years.

It is YOU liberals that are picking and choosing who gets what treatment based on partisan politics, not us.

That is what this thread is all about, and your denial of it, is you being dishonest.
Liberals aren't choosing who gets what treatment. LE is choosing. You just don't like it. Tough! What are you going to do about it? Are you going to stage another riot in an effort to get more preferential treatment for conservative criminals?

Hopefully someone is keeping an eye on Correll. He’s liable to go all “Rittenhouse” :rolleyes-41:
The country needs a bunch more "Rittenhouse's".

The only folks who have any problem with that kid at all, are the ones who want mobs rampaging around...... so what's that say about you?

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

These guys are going to get one hell of a big surprise if they ever try something like 1/6 again because the kid gloves will be off, and nobody is going to go easy on them.

Target practice is the way they should have been treated last time. Had they mowed down a dozen or so at each entry point, the rest would have turned tail.
Remember you said that when that starts happening to BLM and antifa.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

My biggest problem with Jan 6 is that if they were going to go to all that trouble, they should have pushed through and dragged out every politician in the building and strung them up.

That would have cleared up most of the country's problems right there.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

The country needs a bunch more "Rittenhouse's".

The only folks who have any problem with that kid at all, are the ones who want mobs rampaging around...... so what's that say about you?

Kyle will be spending the rest of his life in prison.
Perhaps the two of you could become pen pals?

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

My biggest problem with Jan 6 is that if they were going to go to all that trouble, they should have pushed through and dragged out every politician in the building and strung them up.

Chris Wray’s FBI is watching you. Be more cautious with your words ;)

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

I've been on file with the FBI since at least 2003, (they get really pissy about Waco jokes, btw.) :auiqs.jpg:

They don't scare me a damn bit, lol.:cool:

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

I've been on file with the FBI since at least 2003, (they get really pissy about Waco jokes, btw.) :auiqs.jpg:

Cool - Enjoy that 2 AM door knock!

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

Cool - Enjoy that 2 AM door knock!
I'll enjoy it a lot more than they will, that's for sure.

:flameth:

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

14.000 had been arrested at BLM events as of last June. You were saying?

By the end of June, at least 14,000 people had been arrested.

Out of how many rioters?
BLM were mostly peaceful protesters. Unfortunately, I lot of RW agitators like the Proud Boys showed up hoping to provoke a violent confrontation, and that's exactly what happened.
"BLM were mostly peaceful protesters."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
laugh at the reality:

Lies. Fake news.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

And it is.

rg2skby685071.png

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK YOU TOO.

(they get really pissy about Waco jokes, btw.)
:auiqs.jpg:
Brother, ain't that the truth! They murder 96 men, women and children and then lie to the American people. I'm still wondering what the hell the CAG (Delta) was doing at the BACK of that compound...

Oh well.............."The truth lies somewhere in- between"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back