MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't seen multiple links to multiple instances of exactly that happening, then you either have your head shoved completely up your own ass, or you're just a liar; which is it?
Getting defensive, are we? I’ve been consistent on this matter. You’re going to need to try harder if you’re trying to argue that I’m being hypocritical. See my signature.

I’ve seen lot of claims. I’m not sure if I’ve seen credible links.

But I’ll say this: if it is happening, then I would like to see them prosecuted. It’s as simple as that.
Seems as though you're the one getting defensive here but hey...... maybe you should be.
Because while you do say that all rioting is bad, you never say shit about the hundreds of leftist rioters who face no consequences for it, while at the same time, you are perfectly okay with the vigorous prosecution conservatives are facing.
That blatant double standard just doesn't concern you?
Because I sure haven't seen you post anything about it.

If you really believe that all rioters should be punished, then where is your outrage about the leftist ones?

Or maybe you're just full of shit. :rolleyes:

There’s nothing I can say that will change your opinion of me. You’re convinced I’m a liar and I couldn’t care less.

I condemn all violent rioters and it’s as simple as that.

:)
But some more vigorously than others, it appears.
That’s probably correct.

I don’t think anyone here defended the looting and chaos that took place in major cities. I think we can all agree on that being bad.

Yet we do see people defending the Jan 6 incident. So I’ve been more vocal about them getting punished appropriately. :)
Right....... you want to see them getting punished appropriately. :45:

But you got nothing to say about any others....... and there have been a lot of others. All leftists.
I’d like to see them all punished appropriately. :)

WEll, one more. Then done.

"If this "government" were truly "legit" they would have stopped it last year.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stopped the protest against police brutality last year, lest that government could not be "truly legit"?

O......K?
I guess?

So, be my Sherpa here poster Detector: You assert that because there were multiple protests over several months arising from the murder of Floyd by Chauvin that that government then in place (ps....the Trump Administration)......well, you are saying it wasn't legitimate?

I mean it, I really do love this bar.

WEll, one more. Then done.

"If this "government" were truly "legit" they would have stopped it last year.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stopped the protest against police brutality last year, lest that government could not be "truly legit"?

O......K?
I guess?

So, be my Sherpa here poster Detector: You assert that because there were multiple protests over several months arising from the murder of Floyd by Chauvin that that government then in place (ps....the Trump Administration)......well, you are saying it wasn't legitimate?

I mean it, I really do love this bar.

You see, right off the bat you are exposing yourself. "Protest" for George Floyd. "riots" for those at the capitol.

B ut who would expect those like you to see it any differently. Pre-programmed.

If you haven't seen multiple links to multiple instances of exactly that happening, then you either have your head shoved completely up your own ass, or you're just a liar; which is it?
Getting defensive, are we? I’ve been consistent on this matter. You’re going to need to try harder if you’re trying to argue that I’m being hypocritical. See my signature.

But I’ll say this: if it is happening, then I would like to see them prosecuted. It’s as simple as that.
Seems as though you're the one getting defensive here but hey...... maybe you should be.
Because while you do say that all rioting is bad, you never say shit about the hundreds of leftist rioters who face no consequences for it, while at the same time, you are perfectly okay with the vigorous prosecution conservatives are facing.

If you really believe that all rioters should be punished, then where is your outrage about the leftist ones?

There’s nothing I can say that will change your opinion of me. You’re convinced I’m a liar and I couldn’t care less.

That’s probably correct.

I don’t think anyone here defended the looting and chaos that took place in major cities. I think we can all agree on that being bad.

Yet we do see people defending the Jan 6 incident. So I’ve been more vocal about them getting punished appropriately. :)

But you got nothing to say about any others....... and there have been a lot of others. All leftists.
I rather doubt your sincerity.

Funny, when I hear the left defending the "government" I simply can not help but remember way back in my College days a poem by WB Yeats:
I don’t care what poems you read, old man.

I want violent offenders to be arrested.
Yet they are running wild on the west coast....it is called Anarchy sonny. If this "government" were truly "legit" they would have stopped it last year...but Comrade Kamala LOVES them....yet you find fault with patriots.

Sort of showing your true colors aren't you Mister Justice????
You’re going senile or you’re making things up.

That’s probably correct.

You can doubt whatever you want. Your opinion means very little to me.

That’s probably correct.

You can doubt whatever you want. Your opinion means very little to me.
I doubt that as well.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

Are you longing for the sweet release that Death will bring?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.

Your violation of these people's civil rights is not my "ignorance". You are being tyrants and all indicators are, that you will only grow worse with time.
LOL

No one has a civil right to overthrow the government to install their own president.

Yes, that is your ignorance.
No one tried to overthrow the government, jackass.
You mean you failed to overthrown the government and that has orange cultists all crying and whining. Losers all.
No, that isn't what I mean.

Bullshit. The entire Congress and their staff and Pence had to be evacuated because Trump's mob stormed the Capitol to "stop the steal."
That doesn't equate to overthrowing the government, jackass.
LOL

You completely demented, fucking moron.

They had to be evacuated because the mob was threatening death in their effort to "stop the steal."

Even the mob was mostly peaceful. Only a few people broke windows or fought anyone.
So? Those are the ones being charged with more serious crimes.

That the mob was mostly peaceful, is a reason to declare it NOT a riot and not make a big deal about it.

That is the standard that you people set over the last four years.

Why would you want to apply a different standard to some groups as opposed to others?

If you do that, it is a violation of equal application of justice.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

You are supporting a violation of civil rights. You are the hater here, not me.
:lol: Where, whiner?

Unequal application of justice, you faggot.
Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Your obsession with race, sounds somewhat racist too.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.

If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

Trump did not support the 1/6 riot.

Really, then why did he tell them he loved them?
MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

Your violation of these people's civil rights is not my "ignorance". You are being tyrants and all indicators are, that you will only grow worse with time.
LOL

No one has a civil right to overthrow the government to install their own president.

Yes, that is your ignorance.
You mean you failed to overthrown the government and that has orange cultists all crying and whining. Losers all.
No, that isn't what I mean.

Bullshit. The entire Congress and their staff and Pence had to be evacuated because Trump's mob stormed the Capitol to "stop the steal."
That doesn't equate to overthrowing the government, jackass.
LOL

You completely demented, fucking moron.

They had to be evacuated because the mob was threatening death in their effort to "stop the steal."

Even the mob was mostly peaceful. Only a few people broke windows or fought anyone.
So? Those are the ones being charged with more serious crimes.

That the mob was mostly peaceful, is a reason to declare it NOT a riot and not make a big deal about it.

That is the standard that you people set over the last four years.

Why would you want to apply a different standard to some groups as opposed to others?

If you do that, it is a violation of equal application of justice.
LOLOLOLOL

So now it's not even a riot, according to the herd. It was just a tourist event, right, con?

:abgg2q.jpg:

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.
We know he was, dumbfuck. Why would he be telling peaceful protesters, "we need law and order?"

THe woman that was killed was unarmed.
But not peaceful.

UNARMED. That is where you people stop thinking.

Unless you have a different standard to apply to her for some reason?

What is the reason?

It is politics, than we are back to these people being political prisoners.

Could it be race? That makes you a racist, an ACTUAL REAL RACIST.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was in fact a serious and real threat to our democracy; that those on the dishonest, reprehensible refuse to acknowledge this fact is likewise a threat to our democracy.

Really? It is funny then, how people like candy, make fun of the idea that there will be any possible pushback from all their aggressive actions.

I mean, you people are supposed so afraid of us, because we are so violent and wacist and just a few months ago, made a real play for power.

Yet, you are going full bore after us, with no consideration or concern for your personal danger, which I guess is just incredible bravery on your part,

BUT, also no concern for the collateral damage, to others.

That is irresponsible at best. If half the country is really so aggressive and dangerous, surely you should be handling this more carefully.

Hell, I recall how seriously you people took it, when someone was burning Korans, and you people were concerned that it was risking a backlash.

Now? It is almost as though you just don't care about the danger.

Why is that?
Yes, really.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was intended to overthrow the will of the people, destroy our democratic institutions, and abandon Constitutional governance.

I accepted that as your position in the previous post. My point was how you libs lack of concern about possible future threats from the right, if you believe that, do not make sense.

Are you purposefully being obtuse, or are you really in such a deep state of denial that you could not see my actual words on the screen?

YOU ARE HOLDING COMPLETELY CONTRADICTORY BELIEFS AT TEH SAME TIME.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was in fact a serious and real threat to our democracy; that those on the dishonest, reprehensible refuse to acknowledge this fact is likewise a threat to our democracy.

Really? It is funny then, how people like candy, make fun of the idea that there will be any possible pushback from all their aggressive actions.

I mean, you people are supposed so afraid of us, because we are so violent and wacist and just a few months ago, made a real play for power.

Yet, you are going full bore after us, with no consideration or concern for your personal danger, which I guess is just incredible bravery on your part,

BUT, also no concern for the collateral damage, to others.

That is irresponsible at best. If half the country is really so aggressive and dangerous, surely you should be handling this more carefully.

Hell, I recall how seriously you people took it, when someone was burning Korans, and you people were concerned that it was risking a backlash.

Now? It is almost as though you just don't care about the danger.

Why is that?
Yes, really.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was intended to overthrow the will of the people, destroy our democratic institutions, and abandon Constitutional governance.

I accepted that as your position in the previous post. My point was how you libs lack of concern about possible future threats from the right, if you believe that, do not make sense.

Are you purposefully being obtuse, or are you really in such a deep state of denial that you could not see my actual words on the screen?

YOU ARE HOLDING COMPLETELY CONTRADICTORY BELIEFS AT TEH SAME TIME.
Threats from the right?

You guys have been promising some sort of civil war for about 20 years now.

What's stopping you? You're not a chickenshit coward are you? LOL...of course you are.

MAGA

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

THe woman that was killed was unarmed.
But not peaceful.

UNARMED. That is where you people stop thinking.

Unless you have a different standard to apply to her for some reason?

What is the reason?

It is politics, than we are back to these people being political prisoners.

Could it be race? That makes you a racist, an ACTUAL REAL RACIST.
"UNARMED."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

No, lying con (apologies for redundancy), they were not unarmed. 46 so far have been charged with being in possession of a weapon.

MAGA

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA
He probably thinks that narcissistic was talking to about himself.

I tried to read as much of the thread as possible. But it sorta tired me out.
Still, there were some memorable 'concepts' that I saw.
For example:

"Yet, you are going full bore after us, with no consideration or concern for your personal danger, which I guess is just incredible bravery on your part,.......BUT, also no concern for the collateral damage, to others."
Ummmm, whaaaat?
Just what is that poster talking about?
Maybe he could clarify? --- 'no concern for personal danger'? no concern for collateral damage?'
Oh boy, me thinks the poster is OD'g on some kind of Avenging Angel fantagasm.....and he can smite with a might sword anybody who thinks the January 6th embarrassment for America was........hold for it......deplorable.

So gogetemsicem', Rambo. Smite your fantasy foes, Skippy.

I love this bar.
--------------------------------------------------

"My first take now is that the "rocket attack" on Israel was a 911 style movie edited fraud and that the Israeli ground assault on gala was planned long ago."

And then, speaking of 'love this bar'........ here is one of my most favorite patrons. Our 'enemy of Zion' avataree.

Speaking for my avatar, as he can be shy.....well, together we hope our Anti-Zion Crusader will continue to visit this gossipboard frequently. He is just too much fun. Jews killed Kennedy. Rockets landing in your courtyard are....just clever cinematography. Like 9/11 was just special effects movie magic?

The thread got way too long for my short attention span, so I fear I may have missed some other memorable INCEL Chicken Litttle-ism over Space Lasers. Yiddish Space Lasers! Which are the worst.

With those lasers Israel has no need for a ground assault on.....on.....on, well, on Gala?
No?

What did the Atlanta Jewish times editorialize ten years ago?

Have US based Mossad agents (foreign terrorists here now) take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel (a clear call for an act of war against the US, a foreign country assassinating a us president, that being homO) so that the current vp (traitor Joe, who, like LBJ, would lie about Israel doing the assassination) could forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help Israel invade and occupy gaza....

Were you a subscriber to th AJT?

Did you say "right on, do it!" when you read it?

If Israel is really a us "ally," why are they so confident they can take out a president and get away with doing so??

Maybe they already did... Twice.

Johnson and Johnson.... The first one by the Zionist traitors known as the CONFEDERATES.... And also known as the DEMOCRATS...

One of the most encouraging stats to emerge so far from the investigation of the January 6th Insurrection by Trump supporters is this revelation from Chris Wray, as reported by CBS:

"FBI Director Christopher Wray said in March that citizens from around the country had sent the FBI more than 270,000 digital media tips. Wray said, "With their help, we've identified hundreds of suspects and opened hundreds of investigations in all but one of our 56 field offices."

270,000!....and that was back in March. I'm pretty doggone sure it is much higher now.
And we've all heard the heartening tales of the responsible American citizens who are turning in their husband, their ex-husband, their florist, their Dad, their son-in-law, the guy in the cubicle down the hall, the leader of the local Jackass Patriot Fatboy Militia......and so on. Hell, not a few of 'em have snitched on themselves by social media dumbass boasting.

Notably, no one has accused these Jackass Patriot of being MENSA candidates. Like those notorious Mexicans that Don Trump warned of when he rode down the elevator.....well, America didn't send its' best to the Capitol that day. It sent the un-informed and the mis-informed, society's losers and misfits, the Duped & Snookered.

It's sad.
Bigly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

What we know about the "unprecedented" U.S. Capitol riot arrests​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back