MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny. The fascist left has been "Taking it up with them" for 50 years. We all see where that has gotten us.......................
Then go storm the Capitol like those other idiots and watch what happens.

Were I still a young man - and not an old man on his last legs - I WOULD have been there and proudly so.

Suddenly, the left is full of passionate outrage against those who would DEMAND change from the corrupt assholes who make up the majority of our "leaders".

The world has surely turned on its axis.............what the hell has happened to us?
Too bad you weren't there. Then you'd be facing 10-20 years too.

Apparently, you have no issue with some getting penalized and others getting a free pass, depending on their ideology.
I’m not sure where you pulled that from.

I want all of the violent offenders to be penalized.
You do?

I've never seen you post anything about how all the leftist rioters weren't getting prosecuted...... can you direct me to any post of yours like that?

Apparently, you have no issue with some getting penalized and others getting a free pass, depending on their ideology.

You do?

I've never seen you post anything about how all the leftist rioters weren't getting prosecuted...... can you direct me to any post of yours like that?
I would like violent rioters to be prosecuted. If they aren’t, then I would like them to be.

If you have an example of a violent rioter who has not been prosecuted, then direct me to it and I will happily comment.

You do?

I would like violent rioters to be prosecuted. If they aren’t, then I would like them to be.

If you have an example of a violent rioter who has not been prosecuted, then direct me to it and I will happily comment.
If you haven't seen multiple links to multiple instances of exactly that happening, then you either have your head shoved completely up your own ass, or you're just a liar; which is it?

If you haven't seen multiple links to multiple instances of exactly that happening, then you either have your head shoved completely up your own ass, or you're just a liar; which is it?
Getting defensive, are we? I’ve been consistent on this matter. You’re going to need to try harder if you’re trying to argue that I’m being hypocritical. See my signature.

I’ve seen lot of claims. I’m not sure if I’ve seen credible links.

But I’ll say this: if it is happening, then I would like to see them prosecuted. It’s as simple as that.

Getting defensive, are we? I’ve been consistent on this matter. You’re going to need to try harder if you’re trying to argue that I’m being hypocritical. See my signature.

But I’ll say this: if it is happening, then I would like to see them prosecuted. It’s as simple as that.
Seems as though you're the one getting defensive here but hey...... maybe you should be.
Because while you do say that all rioting is bad, you never say shit about the hundreds of leftist rioters who face no consequences for it, while at the same time, you are perfectly okay with the vigorous prosecution conservatives are facing.
That blatant double standard just doesn't concern you?
Because I sure haven't seen you post anything about it.

If you really believe that all rioters should be punished, then where is your outrage about the leftist ones?

Or maybe you're just full of shit. :rolleyes:

Seems as though you're the one getting defensive here but hey...... maybe you should be.
Because while you do say that all rioting is bad, you never say shit about the hundreds of leftist rioters who face no consequences for it, while at the same time, you are perfectly okay with the vigorous prosecution conservatives are facing.

If you really believe that all rioters should be punished, then where is your outrage about the leftist ones?

There’s nothing I can say that will change your opinion of me. You’re convinced I’m a liar and I couldn’t care less.

I condemn all violent rioters and it’s as simple as that.

:)

Love it.
So you love imitating Venezuela?
They are risking the long trek and drowning in the Rio to get away from this very thing you love.

There’s nothing I can say that will change your opinion of me. You’re convinced I’m a liar and I couldn’t care less.

But some more vigorously than others, it appears.

Love it.
They are risking the long trek and drowning in the Rio to get away from this very thing you love.

Nah, I love blob supporters getting hunted down like dogs. Nobody has seen Norman for a while.... hmmm...

That’s probably correct.

I don’t think anyone here defended the looting and chaos that took place in major cities. I think we can all agree on that being bad.

Yet we do see people defending the Jan 6 incident. So I’ve been more vocal about them getting punished appropriately. :)

Love it.
Christopher Warnagiris is a law breaker, not a political opponent.

Maduro jailed his political opponents, not for breaking any laws, just for running against him in election.

That’s probably correct.

I don’t think anyone here defended the looting and chaos that took place in major cities. I think we can all agree on that being bad.

Yet we do see people defending the Jan 6 incident. So I’ve been more vocal about them getting punished appropriately. :)
Right....... you want to see them getting punished appropriately. :45:

But you got nothing to say about any others....... and there have been a lot of others. All leftists.

Funny. The fascist left has been "Taking it up with them" for 50 years. We all see where that has gotten us.......................
Then go storm the Capitol like those other idiots and watch what happens.

Were I still a young man - and not an old man on his last legs - I WOULD have been there and proudly so.

Suddenly, the left is full of passionate outrage against those who would DEMAND change from the corrupt assholes who make up the majority of our "leaders".

The world has surely turned on its axis.............what the hell has happened to us?
Too bad you weren't there. Then you'd be facing 10-20 years too.

Doubtful

Funny, when I hear the left defending the "government" I simply can not help but remember way back in my College days a poem by WB Yeats:
I don’t care what poems you read, old man.

I want violent offenders to be arrested.
Yet they are running wild on the west coast....it is called Anarchy sonny. If this "government" were truly "legit" they would have stopped it last year...but Comrade Kamala LOVES them....yet you find fault with patriots.

Sort of showing your true colors aren't you Mister Justice????

I tried to read as much of the thread as possible. But it sorta tired me out.
Still, there were some memorable 'concepts' that I saw.
For example:

"Yet, you are going full bore after us, with no consideration or concern for your personal danger, which I guess is just incredible bravery on your part,.......BUT, also no concern for the collateral damage, to others."
Ummmm, whaaaat?
Just what is that poster talking about?
Maybe he could clarify? --- 'no concern for personal danger'? no concern for collateral damage?'
Oh boy, me thinks the poster is OD'g on some kind of Avenging Angel fantagasm.....and he can smite with a might sword anybody who thinks the January 6th embarrassment for America was........hold for it......deplorable.

So gogetemsicem', Rambo. Smite your fantasy foes, Skippy.

I love this bar.
--------------------------------------------------

"My first take now is that the "rocket attack" on Israel was a 911 style movie edited fraud and that the Israeli ground assault on gala was planned long ago."

And then, speaking of 'love this bar'........ here is one of my most favorite patrons. Our 'enemy of Zion' avataree.

Speaking for my avatar, as he can be shy.....well, together we hope our Anti-Zion Crusader will continue to visit this gossipboard frequently. He is just too much fun. Jews killed Kennedy. Rockets landing in your courtyard are....just clever cinematography. Like 9/11 was just special effects movie magic?

The thread got way too long for my short attention span, so I fear I may have missed some other memorable INCEL Chicken Litttle-ism over Space Lasers. Yiddish Space Lasers! Which are the worst.

With those lasers Israel has no need for a ground assault on.....on.....on, well, on Gala?
No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back