Madonna Offers Blow Jobs For Hillary Votes

She was on stage at a comedy show. Why are Trump cult followers such idiots and suckers?

So was Donald Trump when he made the remark that upset so many idiotic bleeding hearts.
What he said was nowhere near as offensive and crude as what this washed up old has-been spewed.
But liberal sewer girl talk is preferable to boy's locker room talk, according to idiots.

There's an easier way to post an ad hominem, aka, a personal attack, in fewer words.

"FU", see I only needed two letters to evaluate you and your opinions.

She was on stage at a comedy show. Why are Trump cult followers such idiots and suckers?

Idiots and suckers support Trump; why Trump cultivates such vermin is the real question needing an answer.
Yeah....
Offering blow-jobs and we're the freaks.

No, I didn't call you a freak, I called you VERMIN. Oral sex isn't freakish or perverted when acceptable to both parties.
That's not the issue here.

A blow-job for a vote is weird.

You would think a blow-job for 10 votes is more in tune with the market. But just one vote?

Madonna is selling herself cheap.

Maybe Trump can counter with Melania

You are a sick piece of excrement

In re you signature: The Republican Party and the Democratic Party worked when compromise was in effect. We can blame Newt Gingrich for creating the schism in Congress, and subsequently the nation with his malicious and seditious effort for power. We must also not forget the efforts of Tom Delay to create a one party majority in America, a model first developed in Russian and China.

That's feminism for ya.....some old c--t begging for sex.

But hey, it's the repubs that are waging a "war on women".

Forum List

Back