mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
30 years ago I might have taken her up on this offer:

Madonna-010.jpg.cf.jpg

Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters

"Madonna is pledging to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton.

The pop queen, known for her shocking antics, made the remark Tuesday while opening for comedian Amy Schumer in New York.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.

“I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna boasted."

She was on stage at a comedy show. Why are Trump cult followers such idiots and suckers?

Madonna-010.jpg.cf.jpg

"Madonna is pledging to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton.

The pop queen, known for her shocking antics, made the remark Tuesday while opening for comedian Amy Schumer in New York.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.

A comedy club/audience!? And you take this seriously, you are really a ridiculous fool.

Madonna is 58 y.o., a little bit too old to attract too many volunteers, don't you think?

May be next week Hillary will start offering oral sex for those, who vote for her?

Not sure how she would "award" dead people and illegals though...

She was on stage at a comedy show. Why are Trump cult followers such idiots and suckers?

So was Donald Trump when he made the remark that upset so many idiotic bleeding hearts.
What he said was nowhere near as offensive and crude as what this washed up old has-been spewed.
But liberal sewer girl talk is preferable to boy's locker room talk, according to idiots.

So was Donald Trump when he made the remark that upset so many idiotic bleeding hearts.
What he said was nowhere near as offensive and crude as what this washed up old has-been spewed.
But liberal sewer girl talk is preferable to boy's locker room talk, according to idiots.
Donald Trump was on a stage at a comedy show giving a humorous stand-up comedy routine when he bragged about committing adultery and sexual assault???? Hold the presses, we need to get this information out to the public right away.

Donald Trump was on a stage at a comedy show giving a humorous stand-up comedy routine when he bragged about committing adultery and sexual assault???? Hold the presses, we need to get this information out to the public right away.

I was referring to the nature of the two conversations, not necessarily their location.

You are really good at phony nit picking and lame sarcasm.

In addition, normal males would consider Madonna's offer repulsive and an attempted sexual assault.

Madonna-010.jpg.cf.jpg

A free blow job if you will vote for Hillary Clinton?

Now where is Bill?

He called Hillary a nasty woman....

OMG!!!!!

Last edited:
Madonna will be on the Dem rally RV, line up for your blowjobs, drinks, treatment vouchers, and $$, all you have to do is vote 15 times and ride around to trump rallies and intimidate people, or better yet put on a trump shirt and act like a lunatic:

c1dd345ed2966f3349d8c8c07c913623.jpg

Forum List

Back