Madison WI Police Chief should be ASHAMED; Asks for "forgiveness" for cops who defend themselves!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Madison chief to shooting victim s family I am sorry

THIS is what I hated about law enforcement. Politically correct brass who kiss ass and throw their men under the bus.

This chicken shit police chief "apologized" and ask the community for "forgiveness" of the police....in response to one of his officers DEFENDING himself against a violent attack and killing the attacker.

Fucking pathetic. What crime needs to be forgiven chief??? What wrong are you apologizing for? Theres an ACTIVE investigation into this case...which may end up in a jury's hands.

And NOW...those potential jurors just heard that cop's boss...APOLOGIZE and ask for FORGIVENESS for that officers actions. Yeah...that wont taint anything.

All to appease radical white hipster and thugs.

Unbelievable how he just threw his guy under the bus. I hope Madison cops say fuck it and stop responding to calls. Tell then to call the dipshit chief.

So I suppose this chief o this liberal mecca...expects people to apologize for their right to self defense? They must ask FORGIVENESS for defending themselves?

As if the moral and righteous act...would've been taking an ass kicking and maybe getting seriously hurt or killed?

Is that what the chief expects of ALL citizens in a self defense encounter? Or...is it only his cops that he expects to pretend to be a punching bag and take the assault lying down?

Time to flood Madison city hall with phone calls and emails expressing how THIS chief needs to step down too...just like Ferguson.

Its amazing how low intellect people dont realize an apology does not mean you did something wrong. It means you are sorry the results of your actions hurt someone.

Its amazing how low intellect people dont realize an apology does not mean you did something wrong. It means you are sorry the results of your actions hurt someone.

He asked for "forgiveness". Thats an admission of guilt. Before the investigation is even done.

IF....big IF....its found the cop committed a crime...sure. Then he can do this.

But hes bowing down to the spoiled brat white hipsters and anarchists and thugs. COMPLETELY throwing his officer under the bus.

What if YOU were under investigation for killing someone...in self defense or not. And yo lawyer publicly aapologized ad asked the community to forgive you...before the investigation was even over??? THAT lawyer's firm would fire him that day.

Yet...this chief cowardly throws his officer under a bus.

He asked for "forgiveness". Thats an admission of guilt. Before the investigation is even done.

IF....big IF....its found the cop committed a crime...sure. Then he can do this.

But hes bowing down to the spoiled brat white hipsters and anarchists and thugs. COMPLETELY throwing his officer under the bus.

What if YOU were under investigation for killing someone...in self defense or not. And yo lawyer publicly aapologized ad asked the community to forgive you...before the investigation was even over??? THAT lawyer's firm would fire him that day.

You must not know what forgiveness means. That has nothing to do with guilt. I may ask my wife for forgiveness because I hurt her feelings by watching basketball instead of a movie on lifetime. Doesnt mean I'm wrong. It just means I am acknowledging the fact I made her feel bad.

You must not know what forgiveness means. That has nothing to do with guilt. I may ask my wife for forgiveness because I hurt her feelings by watching basketball instead of a movie on lifetime. Doesnt mean I'm wrong. It just means I am acknowledging the fact I made her feel bad.

But you chose to make her feel bad. You could've watched lifetime.

Should cops apologize for choosing to defend themselves...just because a bunch of losers feel bad when a thug who attacks a cop gets what he gets??

Madison Wis. shooting protest draws 1 500 police chief apologizes News

Court and medical records now released say Tony Robinson was known as "a habitual risk taker" and was on multiple medications for mental problems....as he attempted to "decide between a middle class life or gang culture".

Hmmm. Middle class life vs gang culture. He had trouble picking one huh? That explains a lot.

But...the asshat chief is busy apologizing and asking the thugs to forgive the officer for defending himself against this part-time thug.

Should cops apologize for choosing to defend themselves...just because a bunch of losers feel bad when a thug who attacks a cop gets what he gets??
They should if they want a peaceful job. I have a CO turned Sheriff as a neighbor and he cant stand stupid LEOs that dont get that their job is harder if they create bad will in the community.

They should if they want a peaceful job. I have a CO turned Sheriff as a neighbor and he cant stand stupid LEOs that dont get that their job is harder if they create bad will in the community.

Bullshit. Hes right that we should not purposely create bad will. But apologizing for self defense is not that. It gives the indication that a wrong occurred...and over time the public will come to expect cops not to defend themselves because they'll percieve that as wrong.

As I said...any lawyer who publicly apologized and asked for forgiveness of his client...for a self defense shooting that was still.under investigation for possible charges...would be FIRED by his law firm. Immediately.

So to people other than those of low intellect, a cop needs to apologize for doing something right? Why would that be? And what about those people with NO INTELLECT? NONE? NADA? ZILCH INTELLECT?

So to people other than those of low intellect, a cop needs to apologize for doing something right? Why would that be? And what about those people with NO INTELLECT? NONE? NADA? ZILCH INTELLECT?
That fog is starting to lift. Good sign. Yes. Just because you do something right doesnt mean you dont harm someone in the process..

Bullshit. Hes right that we should not purposely create bad will. But apologizing for self defense is not that. It gives the indication that a wrong occurred...and over time the public will come to expect cops not to defend themselves because they'll percieve that as wrong.

As I said...any lawyer who publicly apologized and asked for forgiveness of his client...for a self defense shooting that was still.under investigation for possible charges...would be FIRED by his law firm. Immediately.
Only people consumed with assigning blame use that as a lame argument against apologizing. Its retarded and a sign of low intellect to think like that.

Yes he thinks so.

SO...as a former Atlanta zone 3 cop...let me begin my apologies:

Im sorry to any criminal thug I ever arrested. Im sorry I had to hold you accountable to the laws passed by your elected peers.

Im sorry to the dozens of idiots who fought me on duty. I defended myself...and should've just let you guys act out your anger. Even if it meant my life. Im sorry for that self preservation instinct.

I apologize to all the drunk drivers I arrested. You were just having a good time. Im sure you would've made it home ok.

To all the thieves...I beg forgiveness. Sure you stole other people's shit...but hey...you needed it. And they can buy another one anyway right? Im so so sorry.

To the redneck asshole with a shotgun trying to kill his wife that we fought and the gun went off and still have birdshot in my knee from....IM SORRY. Im sure the bitch had it coming...I shoulds minded my own business...and you wouldnt be doing 40 years in a Georgia concrete cell. Please forgive me. We should've shot you instead of fighting you...im sorry for thinking that too. Forgive me kind sir.

Oh...who else? OH! How could I forget...the drug dealers. Im sorry I stopped you from selling poison to kids and their parents and stopping your gang activity to recruit 10 year olds are your mules. Im sorry. Im sorry sorry sorry.

If only they can forgive me. Hope the cop.haters will accept my apologies.

Yes he thinks so.

Im sorry to any criminal thug I ever arrested. Im sorry I had to hold you accountable to the laws passed by your elected peers.

Im sorry to the dozens of idiots who fought me on duty. I defended myself...and should've just let you guys act out your anger. Even if it meant my life. Im sorry for that self preservation instinct.

I apologize to all the drunk drivers I arrested. You were just having a good time. Im sure you would've made it home ok.

To all the thieves...I beg forgiveness. Sure you stole other people's shit...but hey...you needed it. And they can buy another one anyway right? Im so so sorry.

To thr asshole with a shotgun trying to kill his wife that we fought and the gun went off and still have birdshot in my knee from....IM SORRY. Im sure the bitch had it coming...I shoulds minded my own business...and you wouldnt be doing 40 years in a Georgia concrete cell. Please forgive me.

Oh...who else? OH! How could I forget...the drug dealers. Im sorry I stopped you from selling poison to kids and their parents and stopping your gang activity to recruit 10 year olds are your mules. Im sorry. Im sorry sorry sorry.

Dont let your hyperbole give it away you are so emotional.

Yes he thinks so.

To thr asshole with a shotgun trying to kill his wife that we fought and the gun went off and still have birdshot in my knee from....IM SORRY. Im sure the bitch had it coming...I shoulds minded my own business...and you wouldnt be doing 40 years in a Georgia concrete cell. Please forgive me.

Yeah...on this topic I am emotional. A cop defending his life should not have to apologize or ask for forgiveness.

Shitheads like you who have never risked your safety on behalf of others will never understand that from your bubble of comfort and safety that cops and our military provide.

Yes he thinks so.

Yeah...on this topic I am emotional. A cop defending his life should not have to apologize or ask for forgiveness.

Shitheads like you who have never risked your safety on behalf of others will never understand that from your bubble of comfort and safety that cops and our military provide.
Usually they are not apologizing while defending their lives. They are doing so after they have had time to think about their actions.

I've risked my safety on behalf of others so you dont know what you are talking about .....as usual.

Yes he thinks so.

Usually they are not apologizing while defending their lives. They are doing so after they have had time to think about their actions.

I've risked my safety on behalf of others so you dont know what you are talking about .....as usual.

No you havent.

And you make it sound like they sat down, reflected, and felt some need to repent and apologize. Bullshit. No one needs to apologize for defending themselves.

Whats next? Do SEALs and Marines need to apologize and ask the Middle East for forgiveness for going after criminal and terrorists Arabs?

Yes he thinks so.

No you havent.

And you make it sound like they sat down, reflected, and felt some need to repent and apologize. Bullshit. No one needs to apologize for defending themselves.

Whats next? Do SEALs and Marines need to apologize and ask the Middle East for forgiveness for going after criminal and terrorists Arabs?
They should sit down and reflect if they take a human life. Thats why they have to get counseling. Yes you do need to apologize for having to take a life. There are others that are affected by your actions.

Dont deflect. The middle east is not the US.

Forum List

Back