Madison Cawthorn Blasts 'Soft Metrosexual' Men: 'Will You Reclaim Your Masculinity?'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i agree with my bro Madison. like, i like to wrestle muscular dudes for fun to see who's stronger, yet i'm tarred with the accusation that i'm gay because i like to wrestle folks. just because others are effeminate and gay, doesn't mean I am

Let's make one thing perfectly clear.

Oiling up your naked body and pinning down another man after a sweaty wresting match to demonstrate your masculine dominance is as far from gay as any manly heterosexual man can get.

Like that. That was totally not gay at all.

you come off like a very gay person......a non-gay guy might like to wrestle but he would never say "i like the muscular ones the best".....you do realize that many non muscular guys can be pretty strong too.....there is a reason you like the muscular ones the best.....BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING GAY!!.....

i agree with my bro Madison. like, i like to wrestle muscular dudes for fun to see who's stronger, yet i'm tarred with the accusation that i'm gay because i like to wrestle folks. just because others are effeminate and gay, doesn't mean I am

That wimpy bitch can't walk so he's not a whole man.

you come off like a very gay person......a non-gay guy might like to wrestle but he would never say "i like the muscular ones the best".....you do realize that many non muscular guys can be pretty strong too.....there is a reason you like the muscular ones the best.....BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING GAY!!.....
He refuses to recognize that fact even with a severely pounded arsehole.

Yea but i wrestle them, i don't fuck them. that's the key distinction, but you can think whatever you want, i respect your opinion

Madison is an idiot.

Somehow many macho idiots think that the measure of a man is physical strength, aggressiveness and dominance- traits that are well found in dumb animals. Yet they belittle intelligence, compassion and altruism - traits that are found primarily in humans and are rarely found in dumb animals.

The human race has mostly evolved from the dominance of macho idiots. Yet we're in a constant battle between a society dominated by the intelligent, responsible people vs. the animalistic aggressive self-centered people. When the 'machos' become dominate the society degenerates economically and culturally. It turns nationalistic and militarily aggressive - often starting wars that they lose. When the intelligent people dominate, society advances economically, cultural and peacefully.

Since the dawn of the age of reason, intelligence has mostly been winning, but the macho idiots keep fighting back. The United States was founded by highly intelligent philosophers that considered much more than their personal dominance, and has continued the tradition of rule by the intelligent.

Unfortunately, the MAGGOTS (i.e MAGA Idiots) are trying desperately to reverse that.

It’s the way you fondle the crotches of your wrestling opponents that is cause for pause…

Madison is an idiot.

Somehow many macho idiots think that the measure of a man is physical strength, aggressiveness and dominance- traits that are well found in dumb animals. Yet they belittle intelligence, compassion and altruism - traits that are found primarily in humans and are rarely found in dumb animals.

The human race has mostly evolved from the dominance of macho idiots. Yet we're in a constant battle between a society dominated by the intelligent, responsible people vs. the animalistic aggressive self-centered people. When the 'machos' become dominate the society degenerates economically and culturally. It turns nationalistic and militarily aggressive - often starting wars that they lose. When the intelligent people dominate, society advances economically, cultural and peacefully.

Since the dawn of the age of reason, intelligence has mostly been winning, but the macho idiots keep fighting back. The United States was founded by highly intelligent philosophers that considered much more than their personal dominance, and has continued the tradition of rule by the intelligent.

Unfortunately, the MAGGOTS (i.e MAGA Idiots) are trying desperately to reverse that.
Oh, ssstop! (that means ‘don’t stop!’)

It’s the way you fondle the crotches of your wrestling opponents that is cause for pause…
well that's precisely what i'm talking about. the imagination of folks who think i'm gay with their sick fantasies takes away from the pleasure of dominating my opponents like the macho man that i am. i like to assert my dominance in everything i do in life, including combat sports

Madison is an idiot.

You sound like you were bullied in school. Did they take your milk money too?

Forum List

Back