Made in America: Soprano's finale

I read this on another forum

Remember when after Bobby got clipped, Tony was thinking about the time in the boat when Bobby asked him about death and Tony told him that you dont feel anything and everything turns black. "I wonder if you hear the one that gets you"

At the end, the TV went black for half a minute.

That probably meant that Tony got whacked.

I've never watched one episode of The Sopranos ever. :eusa_dance:
Never got into Sex and the City either. I watched a couple episodes after it was canceled and I thought they sucked.

I want Weeds to come back on already.

I liked it!

I thought it was brilliant.

I've heard people saying that it was brilliant and it was: he showed that things in life do not always end neatly. Great point Chase made there. But when you develop characters with such depth and invoke our involvement as if we know them personally, you owe us some sort of finality. I can appreciate its brilliance intellectually, but I simply can't comprehend it emotionally.

Yeah, I understand that point. And I understand why some viewers want closure.

But I thought it was brilliant because of the suspense he was building was almost unbearable - it seemed the last 5 minutes took 15 - then the TV went black - I thought my cable was out - to leave you hanging and give you an ending you completely weren't expecting.

To me, it was the anticipation and expectation, not the conclusion that mattered.

It was the best piece of abstract art I've seen.

I was never into the show.

Yeah, I understand that point. And I understand why some viewers want closure.

But I thought it was brilliant because of the suspense he was building was almost unbearable - it seemed the last 5 minutes took 15 - then the TV went black - I thought my cable was out - to leave you hanging and give you an ending you completely weren't expecting.

To me, it was the anticipation and expectation, not the conclusion that mattered.

It was the best piece of abstract art I've seen.

The Sopranos is hands down the Best show that has EVER been on TV. Nothing else even comes close to the depth of the characters. The acting is the best I have ever seen for a TV drama. It was simply amazing. I can watch them all over and over and over again. Anybody else that thinks differently is simply an idiot. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back