Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Actually Facts

Do you really think Rouz works for Sputnik for FREE?????? Are you really that STUPID?
I would say the burden is on YOU to prove Rouz works for Sputnik for free!

He freelanced for them, before he worked for OAN.

So OAN hiring him after he freelanced for a russian site
makes OAN paid russian agents?

How about you go back to being a drooling Rush-hater, you ignorant twat?
See how the Right LIES to cover for Russian propaganda operatives!
Interesting how one dumbass Right-winger found YOUR lies "informative!"

Rouz continued to work for Sputnik AFTER starting to work for OAN, as if you didn't know!
He joined OAN in 2017 and here he is writing for Sputnik in 2018, got any better lies up your sleeve???
San Francisco's Williams Being Eyed for No. 2 Spot at Federal Reserve by Trump

LOL Russian propaganda....

Was this another freelance gig?

And btw, it seems soooooo biased.....
Why can't you just admit you got caught lying when you falsely claimed he stopped working for Sputnik after he joined OAN?

I based my opinion on a Briebart article that has since changed.

One America News sues Rachel Maddow for $10 million - Breitbart

So yes, the reporters still freelanced for Sputnik, but that is a far cry from being a "propagandist"
Except Sputnik IS a Putin propaganda media organization.

He freelanced for them, before he worked for OAN.

So OAN hiring him after he freelanced for a russian site
makes OAN paid russian agents?

How about you go back to being a drooling Rush-hater, you ignorant twat?

Rouz continued to work for Sputnik AFTER starting to work for OAN, as if you didn't know!
He joined OAN in 2017 and here he is writing for Sputnik in 2018, got any better lies up your sleeve???

Why can't you just admit you got caught lying when you falsely claimed he stopped working for Sputnik after he joined OAN?

So yes, the reporters still freelanced for Sputnik, but that is a far cry from being a "propagandist"

Says you. The one article linked seems to be simple reporting.

Russia paid radio broadcaster $1.4 million to air Kremlin propaganda in DC
A 2017 U.S. intelligence report found that Sputnik was part of “Russia’s state-run propaganda machine” that facilitated Russian interference and influence in the 2016 presidential election of Donald Trump.

A 2017 U.S. intelligence report found that Sputnik was part of “Russia’s state-run propaganda machine” that facilitated Russian interference and influence in the 2016 presidential election of Donald Trump.

Wow, the deep state. Fuh Fuh Fuh.

Russia Russia Russia!

Go back to Rushbashing, it suits you better, mouth breather.

Russia Russia Russia!

so when I prove it was NOT a "says me" you whine "deep state."

Russia Russia Russia!

All you deserve, you dime store hack.

Russia Russia Russia!

Says the Trump CHUMP!

Russia Russia Russia!

Says the Trump CHUMP!

best you got TDS fan boi?

So why did the pathological liar tell you to mark his "BRILLIANT" words on that STUPID claim if he didn't believe it????
May 29, 2012
RUSH: People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

August 12, 2014
RUSH: Low-information people tend to overestimate their level of information. They fail to recognize how other people know much more than they do. They fail to recognize just how little they know, even when they're confronted with it.

I dunno, why are you so bothered by it? I conceded that your link was correct yet you still have to rant and rave over an obvious misspeak. To me it shows a deep-seated hatred of another human being to be that wound up that you have to denigrate others on a Forum.

HER WORDS ARE NOT ACTUALLY FACTS???....CASE CLOSED!

If that's the case, Maddow needs to air a disclaimer before every broadcast stating that the shows content is strictly her opinion and anti-Trump propaganda.

Read more at mobile.twitter.com ... see video

The left becomes further from truth and reality as each day pssses!
She's trolling FOX News who went to court for that very reason.....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I remember that. But I bet you don't remember there were leftist news corps who filed briefs of Amici Curiae in support of Fox's position: Belo Corporation, Cox Television, Inc., Gannett Co., Inc., Media General Operations, Inc., and Post-Newsweek Stations, Inc.

So why did the pathological liar tell you to mark his "BRILLIANT" words on that STUPID claim if he didn't believe it????
May 29, 2012
RUSH: People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

August 12, 2014
RUSH: Low-information people tend to overestimate their level of information. They fail to recognize how other people know much more than they do. They fail to recognize just how little they know, even when they're confronted with it.

I dunno, why are you so bothered by it? I conceded that your link was correct yet you still have to rant and rave over an obvious misspeak. To me it shows a deep-seated hatred of another human being to be that wound up that you have to denigrate others on a Forum.
But then you accused me of taking the pathological liar out of context and then made an excuse for the most brilliant and knowledgable scientific mind that he was just too STUPID to know just how STUPID he was and actually believed his "brilliant" bullshit. To the Right, if you "believe" your own lies they are no longer lies. So I simply fed you more of his bullshit lies about his scientific knowledge.
March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

ComradeMaddow.jpg

If that's the case, Maddow needs to air a disclaimer before every broadcast stating that the shows content is strictly her opinion and anti-Trump propaganda.

This thread didn't age well:

I find it astounding that anyone actually watches her program.
Some watch her, some watch Hannity.

Some people are fine with being conned and getting just one side of a story.

The only problem I have with that claim.... is that you only get one side of the story anywhere.

Where would you point to, what major news outlet would you set as an example, where you get a completely balanced view containing both sides?

I don't know anywhere that does. Where is that?

I actually would at least trust Hannity and Maddow, in the fact that they are at least honest about their bias. At least Hannity is, I have only watched clips of Maddow. Hannity has never claimed to be neutral.

I can respect that at least.

CNN claims to be neutral, and this gives you the most absolutely one-sided crap they can.

I find it astounding that anyone actually watches her program.
Some watch her, some watch Hannity.

Some people are fine with being conned and getting just one side of a story.

The only problem I have with that claim.... is that you only get one side of the story anywhere.

Where would you point to, what major news outlet would you set as an example, where you get a completely balanced view containing both sides?

I don't know anywhere that does. Where is that?

I actually would at least trust Hannity and Maddow, in the fact that they are at least honest about their bias. At least Hannity is, I have only watched clips of Maddow. Hannity has never claimed to be neutral.

I can respect that at least.

CNN claims to be neutral, and this gives you the most absolutely one-sided crap they can.

There is a bias in all news reporting and political commentary and what many should do is read more than one source and use your mind and figure out the truth from multiple sources.

Hannity lean hard right and Maddow hard left, and what need to be found is a somewhat middle commentator that can help expose the reality of what is going on but unfortunately there are none...

This thread didn't age well:
Aged just fine. It just didn't turn out the way the right wing anti-mainstream media people on the board thought or wanted it to. I am not an OAN fan. Not just because of their reporter who also writes for Sputnik, although by now most people here know I am not a Russia fan. They are not big on retractions even when they get it wrong, if it meets the slant of their editorial viewpoint. The Wikipedia article on OAN gives a good overview, and I have not seen it challenged.

Ah yes. Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy.
The OTHER side of that story would be... what?

Former UC Berkeley Math Professor Theodore Kaczynski sent out package bombs killing and maiming people. His rathole cabin had a well-worn copy of Earth in the Balance by Al Gore.

Bill "Loathing the Military" Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick.
The OTHER side of that story would be.... what? Oh yes. He's an "alpha male."

Ah yes. Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy.

Former UC Berkeley Math Professor Theodore Kaczynski sent out package bombs killing and maiming people. His rathole cabin had a well-worn copy of Earth in the Balance by Al Gore.

Bill "Loathing the Military" Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick.
The OTHER side of that story would be.... what? Oh yes. He's an "alpha male."

You are implying that there is no other side to all the stories in the media? Good luck proving that claim.

Maddow, Hannity, Joy Reid, Limbaugh, they're all just Division Pimps. They have a vested professional interest in misleading people and dividing us.

Start with some verifiable facts so that their sheep can say, "See! They're speaking THE TRUTH", and then pollute them by ignoring contrary evidence, distorting the positions and words of their adversaries, and jumping to wild conclusions and transparently shallow assumptions.

These people would be jokes if their sheep didn't take what they say as gospel.

Hey, some people have always believed Pro Wrestling is real, too.

Maddow, Hannity, Joy Reid, Limbaugh, they're all just Division Pimps. They have a vested professional interest in misleading people and dividing us.

Start with some verifiable facts so that their sheep can say, "See! They're speaking THE TRUTH", and then pollute them by ignoring contrary evidence, distorting the positions and words of their adversaries, and jumping to wild conclusions and transparently shallow assumptions.

These people would be jokes if their sheep didn't take what they say as gospel.

Hey, some people have always believed Pro Wrestling is real, too.
OAN lost the lawsuit. Losers.

Forum List

Back