Madd is Mad at Biden's stance on drunk illegals driving

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Joe Biden told Vice News that he would not seek to deport drunk driving illegal migrants.

Immigration agents should “only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that’s committed [in the United States], and I don’t count drunk driving as a felony,” Biden told his interviewers Jan. 20.

“We’re not going to deport anybody who has not — in this country — committed a felony in this country. In this country, committed a felony,” he said.

But many Americans have been killed by drunk-driving illegals, and DUIs are commonplace among illegals. For example, In fiscal 2019, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency arrested many thousands of illegals following DUI charges. The 2019 end-of-year report showed 49,106 criminal convictions for DUIs, alongside 39,717 traffic violations, 47,453 “dangerous drugs” convictions, and 26,156 assault charges.

Drunk driving is the Number 1 killer on America’s roads and a violent crime that MADD believes should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of the offender’s immigration status.

Drunk driving laws differ by state, and the fact that only four states charge a felony for a non-injury second drunk driving offense illustrates the enormous challenge MADD faces in helping to pass laws that will eliminate the horrible tragedies caused by drunk driving. In all drunk driving cases, MADD supports the victims and their wishes in the prosecution and sentencing of offenders who kill or injure someone.

Joe Biden Promises Sanctuary for Drunk-Driving Illegals

While MADD might not be a large voting block for the Democrats to be concerned about, I'm sure the victims of drunk drivers are. So why this position from Biden? Because illegals are more important to Democrats than Americans. They don't care if they come here and rape our women, molests our children, or even kill our people on the road. Just as long as they are here.

Real Americans better think on who they are voting for this November.

It just can not be that the democrat front-runner is a total moron, but yet it is.

Should have spent 5 minutes on the candidates, but instead focused 3 years on Hate Trump.

It just can not be that the democrat front-runner is a total moron, but yet it is.

Should have spent 5 minutes on the candidates, but instead focused 3 years on Hate Trump.

It's so amazing how the left hates Trump and his supporters, but have no problem with these illegal killing their own people. It's hard to wake any Democrat up, but I hope this wakes up a few of them.

Biden doesn't care. He is a member of DAMM, "drunks against mad mothers"

Foreigners are dangerous on the roads drunk or not. I was a truck driver, and I know just how incompetent they are.

Because our industries can't find American drivers, they import these people who can't even read our street or highway signs. They are swerving all over the roads in a 75,000 lbs vehicle because their GPS in their language doesn't give them enough time to switch lanes.

Now if you're an illegal drunk on our road in a car, that's just dandy according to Biden. You should be treated no differently than an American.

Joe Biden told Vice News that he would not seek to deport drunk driving illegal migrants.

Immigration agents should “only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that’s committed [in the United States], and I don’t count drunk driving as a felony,” Biden told his interviewers Jan. 20.

“We’re not going to deport anybody who has not — in this country — committed a felony in this country. In this country, committed a felony,” he said.

But many Americans have been killed by drunk-driving illegals, and DUIs are commonplace among illegals. For example, In fiscal 2019, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency arrested many thousands of illegals following DUI charges. The 2019 end-of-year report showed 49,106 criminal convictions for DUIs, alongside 39,717 traffic violations, 47,453 “dangerous drugs” convictions, and 26,156 assault charges.

Drunk driving is the Number 1 killer on America’s roads and a violent crime that MADD believes should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of the offender’s immigration status.

Drunk driving laws differ by state, and the fact that only four states charge a felony for a non-injury second drunk driving offense illustrates the enormous challenge MADD faces in helping to pass laws that will eliminate the horrible tragedies caused by drunk driving. In all drunk driving cases, MADD supports the victims and their wishes in the prosecution and sentencing of offenders who kill or injure someone.

While MADD might not be a large voting block for the Democrats to be concerned about, I'm sure the victims of drunk drivers are. So why this position from Biden? Because illegals are more important to Democrats than Americans. They don't care if they come here and rape our women, molests our children, or even kill our people on the road. Just as long as they are here.

I pray every day that liberals will be T-Boned by a drunk illegal. Karma is a bitch...

Personnaly, I consider any felony as a just reason to deport an illegal alien. Felony drunk driving included. Heck, I wish we could deport our home grown repeat felons, including felony drunk drivers. I have no sympathy for repeat felons, especially illegal alien felons.

Foreigners are dangerous on the roads drunk or not. I was a truck driver, and I know just how incompetent they are.

Because our industries can't find American drivers, they import these people who can't even read our street or highway signs. They are swerving all over the roads in a 75,000 lbs vehicle because their GPS in their language doesn't give them enough time to switch lanes.

Now if you're an illegal drunk on our road in a car, that's just dandy according to Biden. You should be treated no differently than an American.

That's for sure and having lives many areas about the country each has it's own ethnic group never learned to drive! Interesting about the GPS, didn't have them when I drove truck, didn't have CDL's then either, kinda dates me.

MADD, quite frankly, can suck my dick, but they are right on this particular issue. Biden’s policy will put people’s lives in danger and almost certainly results in loss of some lives. When that happens the media and the left will predictably brush it off and pretend it’s insignificant

MADD, quite frankly, can suck my dick, but they are right on this particular issue. Biden’s policy will put people’s lives in danger and almost certainly results in loss of some lives. When that happens the media and the left will predictably brush it off and pretend it’s insignificant

I was reading somewhere awhile back that they were pushing to lower the legal limit to .05. That's a bit extreme imo. One glass of wine and I'd be done.

I was reading somewhere awhile back that they were pushing to lower the legal limit to .05. That's a bit extreme imo. One glass of wine and I'd be done.

Government GREED

Anything that helps big city mayors grab more cash from you is government greed, and it is the cause of each and every one party big city...

Government GREED

Anything that helps big city mayors grab more cash from you is government greed, and it is the cause of each and every one party big city...

It's like seat belt laws. Nobody really wanted them. There was no public outcry for them. But the insurance companies get involved with the politicians and then everybody is forced to have seat belt laws. Same with DUI's. You can probably chase that down to what insurance companies are demanding.

Really makes me wonder how many of these illegals even have insurance.

That's my problem with them. They are also part of the reason why we have a 21 year old minimum drinking age in the so called "Land of the Free", while the rest of the civilized world is lower.

That's for sure and having lives many areas about the country each has it's own ethnic group never learned to drive! Interesting about the GPS, didn't have them when I drove truck, didn't have CDL's then either, kinda dates me.

They are terrible drivers. We American drivers used to laugh on the dock watching one of those jokers trying to back a trailer into a door. It was like a comedy show.

That's my problem with them. They are also part of the reason why we have a 21 year old minimum drinking age in the so called "Land of the Free", while the rest of the civilized world is lower.

In our state they also raised the age to buy cigarettes to 21. So some solder gets back from fighting in Iraq, and he can't sit at a bar and have a beer and a cigarette. It's okay that he goes out and gets shot at and chance riding over an IED, but can't have a shot brandy once he gets back home.

Really makes me wonder how many of these illegals even have insurance.

A shockingly high percent of male Latino drivers have an open beer can or two in the car....

From the OP:

For example, In fiscal 2019, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency arrested many thousands of illegals following DUI charges. The 2019 end-of-year report showed 49,106 criminal convictions for DUIs,

Just one question: what other country in the world would tolerate this besides the Democrats in the USA?

Forum List

Back