'Mad Max' Attacks Trump-Supporting Blacks - Calls Them Voters “Despicable”, “Shameful”, Will “Never Ever Forgive Them”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Mad Maxine Calls Black Trump Voters “Despicable”,
“Shameful”, Will “Never Ever Forgive Them”

Maxine Waters, by the way, lives in a Multi-million dollar mansion surrounded by walls and a gated entrance that is NOT in the district she represents. Her district is, unlike 'Mad Max', is 'economically challenged' (poor & suffering).

Former VP Biden called blacks 'predators', said they are not 'diverse', and if they do not vote for him they 'ain't black'.

'Mad Max' says any black that does not vote for Biden is 'despicable' and 'shameful'. She says she will never forgive them'.

How dare they refuse to support / elect such a proven racist who - with the Democratic party - seeks to force them back under Democrat rule by imposing again the policies of 'economic slavery'?!

'Mad Max' no more represents and seeks to work for her economically struggling, impoverished district any more than Biden wants to represent the best interests of black Americans. 'Mad max' abandoned her district to get away from 'their kind' to live in a wealthier district in a multi-million dollar mansion behind walls where her constituents can't reach her. Joe remained held up in his basement, counting on black women to stock the local groceries, until today - election day.

Mad Maxine Calls Black Trump Voters “Despicable”,
“Shameful”, Will “Never Ever Forgive Them”

Maxine Waters, by the way, lives in a Multi-million dollar mansion surrounded by walls and a gated entrance that is NOT in the district she represents. Her district is, unlike 'Mad Max', is 'economically challenged' (poor & suffering).

Former VP Biden called blacks 'predators', said they are not 'diverse', and if they do not vote for him they 'ain't black'.

'Mad Max' says any black that does not vote for Biden is 'despicable' and 'shameful'. She says she will never forgive them'.

How dare they refuse to support / elect such a proven racist who - with the Democratic party - seeks to force them back under Democrat rule by imposing again the policies of 'economic slavery'?!

'Mad Max' no more represents and seeks to work for her economically struggling, impoverished district any more than Biden wants to represent the best interests of black Americans. 'Mad max' abandoned her district to get away from 'their kind' to live in a wealthier district in a multi-million dollar mansion behind walls where her constituents can't reach her. Joe remained held up in his basement, counting on black women to stock the local groceries, until today - election day.

Maxine is a black overlord hunting down runaway slaves who escaped the Democrat plantation for her masters Chuck and Nancy. Pathetic.

[sarcasm]Note all the Democrats speaking up that freedom for blacks means first they can think for themselves [/sarcasm]

Black Americans who choose to be Independent Thinkers and leave the Democrat Plantations will be treated very harshly by the Marxist Left.
Don't worry someday the blacks will get used to it.

And if they don't you'll let them know what happens to uppity blacks who mistakenly believe they can think for themselves. There's a reason the KKK are Democrats, Grand Turtle

Black Americans who choose to be Independent Thinkers and leave the Democrat Plantations will be treated very harshly by the Marxist Left.

And if they don't you'll let them know what happens to uppity blacks who mistakenly believe they can think for themselves. There's a reason the KKK are Democrats, Grand Turtle
I have not meet a Democratic member in the KKK since the 1980's...I have met lots of Republican party members and no party members in the KKK.

When you see democrat pedophile supporters at the gas station, or the grocery stores, you tell those scum pervs what you think about them. Democrats should be scared to go into public as long as max is in Congress. Give Democrats the Maxine waters treatment she demands Democrats do to Republicans until they remove her.

Remember... shooting looters is patriotic. Be ready. Whoever gets the most looters wins...

I have not meet a Democratic member in the KKK since the 1980's...I have met lots of Republican party members and no party members in the KKK.

Which KKK Chapter do you belong to?

Moonbat is with Maxine and the pro-slavery Democrats
What other choices do they have but rioting?

Who?
Another owl got in the room.....
'Mad Max' Attacks Trump-Supporting Blacks - Calls Them Voters “Despicable”, “Shameful”, Will “Never Ever Forgive Them”

None, I hate wasting good bed sheets.

Moonbat is with Maxine and the pro-slavery Democrats
What other choices do they have but rioting?

Who?
Another owl got in the room.....

Who is rioting? What is wrong with you?

None, I hate wasting good bed sheets.

But you know people in the KKK and what party they belong to? And you're a flaming racist. Why aren't you in the KKK?

Forum List

Back