Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Trump was intelligent enough to beat the corrupt washington insiders at their own game on the first try

Which is the only context that matters
Yeah yeah...Jesus, these simps will believe anything he tells them.

Donald Trump 2000 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Donald Trump's presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live.
Thanks for the update

Your info reveals that Trump never ran for president before 2016 but did briefly get involved with the Reform Party in 2000

He campaigned, he gave speeches, he announced his proposed cabinet, he gave a tax proposal.

Those are all part of running for president.

You kind of suck at this reading thing.

Your info reveals that Trump never ran for president before 2016 but did briefly get involved with the Reform Party in 2000
You tell yourself that, simp.

Trump's entrance into the Reform Party race coincided with that of paleoconservative commentator Pat Buchanan.

Trump was intelligent enough to beat the corrupt washington insiders at their own game on the first try

Donald Trump's presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live.
Thanks for the update

He campaigned, he gave speeches, he announced his proposed cabinet, he gave a tax proposal.

He ran for the Reform Party nomination

Trump never ran for president across the nation

Only idiots like you care what the rest of the world thinks. I sure don't especially since a lot of the rest of the world gets foreign aid from we tax payers. I'd do away with that as well.
Looks like Turkey's thought it should stop buying American weapons.

Thanks for the update

16tlbq.jpg

You tell yourself that, simp.

Trump's entrance into the Reform Party race coincided with that of paleoconservative commentator Pat Buchanan.
Why the personal insults?

Are you that insecure?

Oh, you mean he won his nomination race on the second attempt?
The Reform Party was not a serious organization and trump realized it was going nowhere

I must admit I didnt know about 2000

So if libs want to claim a Gotcha! go ahead

But I dont consider thst a run for president in the same way as winning the nomination of either of the two major parties would be

Thanks for the update

16tlbq.jpg

Your little sig is mistaking semantics for syntax. Nice try though.

I cant blame him for scuttling home like a rat. It must be uncomfortable having everyone else in the room laughing at you.

Especially when you had been thinking you'd been killing it at the press conferences.

John Crace in the Guardian was pretty funny...'His tie!'

What's the joke? Mugged off Trump sulks his way through Nato summit | John Crace

At his own press conference, Johnson had tried to play the complete innocent. He couldn’t imagine how anyone might have imagined he had been laughing at President Trump. So it was left to Trudeau to tidy things up. It turned out that for once Trump had been fairly accurate in his assessment, as the Canadian went full two-faced. Sure they had all been having a laugh. But with the president not at him. He loved the orange panda to bits. The guy was the life and soul and all the other world leaders really looked up to him. His tie! His intelligence! His insight! Hell, the Donald had it all. And he just couldn’t wait till the next G7 at Camp David.

Thanks for the update

16tlbq.jpg

Your little sig is mistaking semantics for syntax. Nice try though.

I would disagree, he is arguing about what constitutes “running for president”...which is semantics

I don’t hate people that are successful
Nobody does, brainwashed functional moron, but we would like them to pay their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of getting worse and worse inequality and upward Mobility. And have a healthy economy again, no matter how many $7 an hour jobs we have aaarrrggghhh....
For what? Slave dwellings? Give us nice houses then shackle us?
Cheap college and the training for opportunity dumbass. And our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years. Enjoy the lead in your water.
Lol have you seen public schools in inner cities!? Haha are you fucking retarted that we would allow you idiots to waste my tax money on more teacher unions to produce crime? Lol

How many public schools have you ever been to that are in the inner city?
Well since I grew up in inner city of Boston are all of them

Lol haters gonna hate..

Contards gonna idiot.
Well Done.

"I'm gonna take the ball and go home, cuz you guys were mean."

What a fucking coward. This is what happens when you are wearing CLOWN shoes.

Absolutely, the WORLD hates trump and disrespects him.
Absolutely, the WORLD hates trump and disrespects him. CLOWN shoes.

Absolutely, the WORLD CLOWN shoes.hates trump and disrespects him.

Absolutely, the CLOWN shoes.WORLD hates trump and CLOWN shoes.disrespects him.
Absolutely, the WORLD hates trumpCLOWN shoes. and disrespects him.

Of course they do he’s kicking there ass lol

I'd bet that, at some level, Trumpsters understand why so many people mock him and his behaviors.

They won't admit it, because they have to keep their defenses up at all times, but they know he's a buffoon.

It may be a few layers down, but it's in there somewhere. I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Trump is not a professional politician

He’s an ordinary guy who is not poll driven or focus group tested

Obama, bush, biden, hillary and the other washington swamp rats are buffoons also

But being plastic and contrived do not display their buffonary quite as often

But we have glimpses of it for every one
I'm not talking about behaviors within a political context. I'm talking about behaviors within the context of a normally-functioning, relatively intelligent adult.

Again, I'll bet you know that, at some level.

He sure did

He took corrupt to a new level

John Crace in the Guardian was pretty funny...'His tie!'

What's the joke? Mugged off Trump sulks his way through Nato summit | John Crace

At his own press conference, Johnson had tried to play the complete innocent. He couldn’t imagine how anyone might have imagined he had been laughing at President Trump. So it was left to Trudeau to tidy things up. It turned out that for once Trump had been fairly accurate in his assessment, as the Canadian went full two-faced. Sure they had all been having a laugh. But with the president not at him. He loved the orange panda to bits. The guy was the life and soul and all the other world leaders really looked up to him. His tie! His intelligence! His insight! Hell, the Donald had it all. And he just couldn’t wait till the next G7 at Camp David.
Trump calls Trudeau.......two faced

Sounds like something a teenaged girl would say

Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

The first sign of serious mental illness is to care more about how others see you than how you see yourself. All the worse if the people you worry about are all flaming jackasses.

Only a jackass cares what other jackasses think.
If everyone is laughing at you and you didn’t tell a joke......you need to wonder what the reason is

Trump is openly mocked around the world.......so much for making America Great

Only idiots like you care what the rest of the world thinks. I sure don't especially since a lot of the rest of the world gets foreign aid from we tax payers. I'd do away with that as well.

Trump is making America great again, for Americans.

You can always move to one of those countries you admire so much. Adios shithead.

Yes, I do care

We rely on the rest of the world to assist us in military actions. Often picking up much of the on the ground combat

We also rely on them for trade deals and international treaties
We are not alone on this planet

The fact that our leader is not trusted and mocked as a fool does not help us

Forum List

Back