Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb
Your implication was as clear.as it was racist. We know that a third of America is black and brown.

upload_2019-12-5_0-5-31.jpeg

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb and educated and Trump is just a reflection of that. You don't need to listen to him or them just look at their faces and body languages. Some of those dumb people they say well screw the rest of the world, and that just sums up their dumbness. America without the world is nothing and vise versa...we have been and we will live in this big small village we call it the world.

So instead of coming here to vent your stupidity, do us a favor and start educating yourself about why the US needs the rest of the world. Oh when you sip that coffee in the morning check what part of the world it came from, also that coffee machine, oh and that computer or cellphone you are writing your stupidity from.

Of course we need the rest of the world. That's a fact that our orange fool can't grasp, and a large reason why world leaders laugh at him.

Name a U.S. President that was not a laughingstock to Europe and if you say Obama then you would be wrong...

Fact is most World Leader hate our President and yes Trump is laughed at but so would you or I if we were in that position...

So who gives a damn Scarlett?

Sure, you keep telling yourself that.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

The world laughs at the idiots Republicans elect.
------------------------------------------------------------ USA is doing fine , TRUMP works for Americans like me and he doesn't work for the world and foreigners HJoy .

MAWA.

Yes you do.
I don’t hate people that are successful
Nobody does, brainwashed functional moron, but we would like them to pay their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of getting worse and worse inequality and upward Mobility. And have a healthy economy again, no matter how many $7 an hour jobs we have aaarrrggghhh....
For what? Slave dwellings? Give us nice houses then shackle us?
Cheap college and the training for opportunity dumbass. And our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years. Enjoy the lead in your water.
Lol have you seen public schools in inner cities!? Haha are you fucking retarted that we would allow you idiots to waste my tax money on more teacher unions to produce crime? Lol

How many public schools have you ever been to that are in the inner city?

I'd bet that, at some level, Trumpsters understand why so many people mock him and his behaviors.

They won't admit it, because they have to keep their defenses up at all times, but they know he's a buffoon.

It may be a few layers down, but it's in there somewhere. I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
I'd bet that, at some level, Trumpsters understand why so many people mock him and his behaviors.

They won't admit it, because they have to keep their defenses up at all times, but they know he's a buffoon.

It may be a few layers down, but it's in there somewhere. I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Trump is not a professional politician

He’s an ordinary guy who is not poll driven or focus group tested

Obama, bush, biden, hillary and the other washington swamp rats are buffoons also

But being plastic and contrived do not display their buffonary quite as often

But we have glimpses of it for every one

Obama, bush, biden, hillary and the other washington swamp rats are buffoons also

I'm not talking about behaviors within a political context. I'm talking about behaviors within the context of a normally-functioning, relatively intelligent adult.

Again, I'll bet you know that, at some level.

Yeah, kind of funny that they won't say it to his face, but behind his back when they thought nobody
was watching or listening.
I'm sure this was after Trump had handed their asses to them on a silver platter.
When the going gets tough....they will be kissing his ass.
God Bless Trump
Is that why fat donnie went home in a huff? They know he's a fraud and a failure and laughed at him quite appropriately.
That's quite a misread on your behalf.....he bitch slapped them and they didn't like it, Bodie.
I know when you get bitch slapped you don't like it, well, it's the same for them.
He went home early in a sulk. He hadn't realised before, even with the hint from the UN, that everyone laughed at him.

I'm not talking about behaviors within a political context. I'm talking about behaviors within the context of a normally-functioning, relatively intelligent adult.

Again, I'll bet you know that, at some level.
Trump was intelligent enough to beat the corrupt washington insiders at their own game on the first try

Which is the only context that matters

Trump was intelligent enough to beat the corrupt washington insiders at their own game on the first try

Trump was corrupt enough to beat the corrupt Washington insiders at their own game on his second try.

Yeah, kind of funny that they won't say it to his face, but behind his back when they thought nobody
was watching or listening.
I'm sure this was after Trump had handed their asses to them on a silver platter.
When the going gets tough....they will be kissing his ass.
God Bless Trump
Is that why fat donnie went home in a huff? They know he's a fraud and a failure and laughed at him quite appropriately.
That's quite a misread on your behalf.....he bitch slapped them and they didn't like it, Bodie.
I know when you get bitch slapped you don't like it, well, it's the same for them.
He went home early in a sulk. He hadn't realised before, even with the hint from the UN, that everyone laughed at him.
The euros sound like chidren on the plarground

If they like trump they will cooperate and do whats best for the alliance

But if they dont like him they refuse to do whats right just to be contrary

Yeah yeah...Jesus, these simps will believe anything he tells them.

Donald Trump 2000 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Donald Trump's presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have [sic] friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb and educated and Trump is just a reflection of that. You don't need to listen to him or them just look at their faces and body languages. Some of those dumb people they say well screw the rest of the world, and that just sums up their dumbness. America without the world is nothing and vise versa...we have been and we will live in this big small village we call it the world.

So instead of coming here to vent your stupidity, do us a favor and start educating yourself about why the US needs the rest of the world. Oh when you sip that coffee in the morning check what part of the world it came from, also that coffee machine, oh and that computer or cellphone you are writing your stupidity from.

Here’s a simple response “from someone who lived in different countries and have [sic] friends all over the world:” Stick it up your pretentious ass.

Yeah yeah...Jesus, these simps will believe anything he tells them.

Donald Trump 2000 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Donald Trump's presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live.
Thanks for the update

Your info reveals that Trump never ran for president before 2016 but did briefly get involved with the Reform Party in 2000

LMAO I'm sure Trump is heartbroken.

Neither of those "world" leaders have done much. Oh and when did Princess Ann accomplish anything??

Trundo is importing unvetted Syrian refugees by the thousands into Canada. And Macron is turning France into a Moslem filled shithole.

Yup. Just the kind or "world" leaders everyone should copy.

I'd bet Trump LHAO just like I did.

Carry on dumbass.

Trump is thin skinned. Being laughed at hurts him to his core.

Nah. If he were thin skinned he wouldn't be the business man he is. Can't be thin skinned and make billion dollar deals.

I doubt he gives a crap what those supposed "world" leaders think. I know I sure don't.
You mean all those bankruptcies?

Sure. Many businessmen go bankrupt. Trump has but he's worth 3 billion. That's billion with a b so he's doing something right. And he's one hell of a businessman as that 3 billion shows.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.
Sure...he says he's a billionaire...*wink *wink

LMAO that's because he is *wink*wink.

Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

The first sign of serious mental illness is to care more about how others see you than how you see yourself. All the worse if the people you worry about are all flaming jackasses.

Only a jackass cares what other jackasses think.
If everyone is laughing at you and you didn’t tell a joke......you need to wonder what the reason is

Trump is openly mocked around the world.......so much for making America Great

Only idiots like you care what the rest of the world thinks. I sure don't especially since a lot of the rest of the world gets foreign aid from we tax payers. I'd do away with that as well.

Trump is making America great again, for Americans.

You can always move to one of those countries you admire so much. Adios shithead.

You don't really think they respected Obama because he bent over like a bitch do you?

While Nadler was busy reelecting Trump, Trump was ensuring EU countries started paying more to defend the EU.

Forum List

Back