Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

/—-/ Who cares what those twerps think. They can just line up with their hats in their hands begging for US Taxpayer dollars. Let them stew.

We'll get our respect back. I think the world knows this is essentially a last gasp.

Not until that childishly arrogant orange fool is gone.

We'll get our respect back. I think the world knows this is essentially a last gasp.

Not until that childishly arrogant orange fool is gone.

/——/ In January 2025. Can you hold your breath that long? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.
I don’t hate people that are successful

Liar. You are one of the people leading the bandwagon against all the successful social media companies.
You consider company is shutting down free-speech successful?? Well this kinda exposed you a bit eh? Lol

Has anybody stopped YOU from saying what you want?

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

Liar. You are one of the people leading the bandwagon against all the successful social media companies.
You consider company is shutting down free-speech successful?? Well this kinda exposed you a bit eh? Lol

Private companies have nothing to do with free speech, I consider market share and company value when measuring success. You want the government to punish successful companies

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

/—-/ We may not like their politics but we don’t begrudge them their wealth and success. Bloomberg is an example of rags to riches we can admire, but his wacky social agenda is ridiculous. He was a great city manager in NYC but his social engineering was pure nanny state.

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

Yes in two please where all you see is opinions I have been banned, and most conservatives.. any other questions?

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

/—-/ We may not like their politics but we don’t begrudge them their wealth and success. Bloomberg is an example of rags to riches we can admire, but his wacky social agenda is ridiculous. He was a great city manager in NYC but his social engineering was pure nanny state.

World leaders never got together to laugh at him, so there is that.

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

Private companies have nothing to do with free speech, I consider market share and company value when measuring success. You want the government to punish successful companies
Are cigarette companies private? Mic drop

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

World leaders never got together to laugh at him, so there is that.
/——/ Bloomie was never on the international stage. Foreign leaders wouldn’t have much to say about a city mayor.

Yes you do.

Yes in two please where all you see is opinions I have been banned, and most conservatives.. any other questions?

If you are dumb enough to get banned, that's your fault dumb ass. Being banned on the internet has nothing to do with denying free speech.

New Topics

Forum List

Back