Macie Grey for Supreme Court Justice.....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Macy Gray: Changing your body parts doesn't make you a woman
The 54-year-old singer weighed in on the transgender debate and insisted that she knows "for a fact" that any sort of surgery does not mean a person can be classed as biologically female.
"I will say this and everybody's gonna hate me but - as a woman - just because you go change your parts, it doesn't make you a woman, sorry. I know that for a fact. A woman is a human being with boobs. How about you start there? And have a vagina!"
Now Macie Grey is a singer, NOT A BIOLOGIST, but she sure does seem to be an intelligent woman, much more than that thing Joe Biden, tries to appoint but Jackson cant define what makes a woman. Go Macie, people are going to hate you, because they are just that stupid, and must hate.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

While there has been a lot of social and cultural movement with respect to sexual irregularity over the past fifty years, transgenderism is a FIRST, and not a good one, for one specific, profound reason: It demands that OTHERS affirm a falsehood. Homosexuals do not demand that everyone refer to their sexuality as normal or virtuous, merely that "we" accept it.

If you want to pretend you are the other gender (there are only two), that's fine. Many of us are delusional about ourselves, and people tolerate those delusions. But trannies demand that others affirm the delusion, and that is an imposition on MY freedom, and fuck you very much, but I won't affirm your delusion. You want me to call you Sallie, that's fine, but you are still a HE, a HIM, and a DUDE, and YOU cannot compel ME to affirm your delusion.

While there has been a lot of social and cultural movement with respect to sexual irregularity over the past fifty years, transgenderism is a FIRST, and not a good one, for one specific, profound reason: It demands that OTHERS affirm a falsehood. Homosexuals do not demand that everyone refer to their sexuality as normal or virtuous, merely that "we" accept it.

If you want to pretend you are the other gender (there are only two), that's fine. Many of us are delusional about ourselves, and people tolerate those delusions. But trannies demand that others affirm the delusion, and that is an imposition on MY freedom, and fuck you very much, but I won't affirm your delusion. You want me to call you Sallie, that's fine, but you are still a HE, a HIM, and a DUDE, and YOU cannot compel ME to affirm your delusion.

Forum List

Back