Maced trump Rioter, It's A Revolution

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
When asked why she was trying to get into the capitol she said "We're storming the capitol, it's a revolution."

This is what we hear from so many right wingers on this board. Revolution or civil war.

I sure hope that this is the end of it but I know it isn't. It's been reported in the news that they vow to return and next time with weapons.

That was a mostly peaceful protest, by our unarmed women and senior citizens mostly. And look how terrified you are.

If it moves to the “revolution” stage, they will be veteran men well armed with AR-15s, and your side wouldn’t stand a chance.

When asked why she was trying to get into the capitol she said "We're storming the capitol, it's a revolution."

It may be in the future, but that's bad word use right now. It was certainly an insurrection or a rebellion; IMO both words are okay for this dramatic event. It was a big deal, too big for "riot."

But it's not a revolution yet. A revolution requires organized, armed troops (so does a civil war). To call it a revolution you need serious death counts; and civil wars positively need battles between pro and con armies. A revolution is about replacing who or what is the sovereign power. Like the Frenchies replacing King Louis XVI with a constitutional convention, or the people in Philadelphia earlier replacing the British sovereign with -- again, a constitutional convention. (The Frenchies just directly imitated us. No wonder, since Tom Paine, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin went straight over there to tell them how.)

It's not a revolution yet. It may never be.

This is what we hear from so many right wingers on this board. Revolution or civil war.

I sure hope that this is the end of it but I know it isn't. It's been reported in the news that they vow to return and next time with weapons.

View attachment 438789
Communists love revolution.
Americans don't.

That was a mostly peaceful protest, by our unarmed women and senior citizens mostly. And look how terrified you are.

If it moves to the “revolution” stage, they will be veteran men well armed with AR-15s, and your side wouldn’t stand a chance.
The sight of all those pissed off white people scared the crap out of them.

I'm not terrified.

I'm disgusted.

Forum List

Back