Macdonalds vs Denmark - Ronald gets smashed

Thanks for that but you miss the point.
Macs said they couldnt afford to pay it but were forced into it by collective action. And they are still trading profitably. They make much the same case in the US I expect. When people work together they get better outcomes.
That is why the Big Mac cost more in Denmark, it is because the increased wages, so McD's raised their prices on there food. They probably trimmed cost in other areas. From my experience is companies won't lose money and will pass the added cost to consumers, cutting employee hours and quality. My guess is quality will stay the same, consumer cost and employee hours will shrink.

McDonalds corporate stores, start at $15 per hour. McDonald's raises hourly wages for company-owned restaurants
Do you just flat out lie on purpose, or is your reading comprehensive really that piss poor?

From your own link:
Workers at McDonald’s company-owned locations will see pay raises of an average of 10% over the next several months. Entry-level employees will be making $11 to $17 per hour, and shift managers will make $15 to $20 an hour, based on location.
Based on the current labor market, McDonald’s expects that the average wage for employees of its company-owned restaurants will be $15 per hour by 2024.
And why specify "company-owned"?:

Business Model

Essentially, McDonald's makes money by leveraging its product, fast food, to franchisees who have to lease properties, often at large markups, that are owned by McDonald's. As reported in their 2019 10-K, 36,059 of the 38,695 restaurants were franchised with McDonald's operating the remaining 2,636 restaurants.11

So, approximately 93% of total capacity are franchises, which is still below McDonald's long-term goal of 95%.
So by "company-owned you're only talking about 7% of the stores at best anyway. Are they paying you to shill for them or what?

Do you just flat out lie on purpose, or is your reading comprehensive really that piss poor?

From your own link:

And why specify "company-owned"?:

So by "company-owned you're only talking about 7% of the stores at best anyway. Are they paying you to shill for them or what?

My bad on the $15 an hour

I couldn't find the figures for franchisees, in our area the franchisees are currently hiring at $14 per hour and that goes for many other fast food joints in this area.

The rest off your stupid post is angry BS.

You need to provide some links to back up your rantings. Then factor in all the social benefits the Danish state provides that the US doesnt. Then work out how a Danish burger costs less than one in the States despite them paying $22 an hour.
Not for a Troll. By now, you know what I post is true.

Stirthepot-1-M.jpg

Forum List

Back